You're welcome faggots. Now put in 10 buy orders from 6.5k-4.5k and go outside. You're not a daytrader...

You're welcome faggots. Now put in 10 buy orders from 6.5k-4.5k and go outside. You're not a daytrader. Also buy if we go back up to 9k, which we won't. Peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/2d5fztbgdny5rkdhywaog6pm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally this, stop being a retard and pretend it is over. we gon hit 5k and rebound

naw im gonna stay in because my exchange h as no hidden orders and no stop limits

I don't know why bullcucks get so mad about this outcome. It's a healthy correction and precedes the next legendary bull run. I've been seeing the same misplaced anger and delusion since the drop from 19.

>he drew a magic arrow on a graph

Hur dur i can predict volume

mfw thought I was being smart selling at 8k because it's going to 7000s and I was the last one to sell before that happens
mfw it rebounded immediately

EVERY SINGLE TIME

95% of the market just wants to buy high and sell low.
Okay Mr. Moneybags

It's a crash you dumb fuck. A 70% drop is not a correction. It's going to be bear for the entire year due to the last 5 years.

they're inexperienced poorfags that got in late. the first rule of trading is not to be emotional and not to pick a side. can't beat the market

everyone is calling and predicting a short, it seems strange. almost like a bear trap

70% is actually the expected correction target for a parabolic rise, and is seen as the standard.

Well, I am almost sure that it will reach around 13k by the end of this month, mid march. Cliff High is a genius

His predictions
satoshibox.com/2d5fztbgdny5rkdhywaog6pm

>price drops 70%
>WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING TO SHORT?

>shorting the bottom

Because whales love double bottoms.

Here, I made it easier for the doubters to understand.

Just want to give you guys a heads up that my mathematician friend who is a phd at M.I.T who was interested in mining bitcoin manually with pen and paper to see if it was possible accidentally stumbled on a vulnerability that will allow him to mine at a rate 1000 times faster than GPUs.

You should sell now.

that looks fking accurate, exactly my conclusion from looking bitcoin charts and nasdaq crash.
Bitcoin is going back to 20k, but not until it hits 5k

Looks more like he has his hands raised.

> we going up
> because we went down

>tfw TA is the new meme
>tfw it might actually bring smart people back to biz

HANDS UP
DON'T SELL
HANDS UP
DON'T SELL

forgot your tripfag omegafaggot

>btc goes down 50$
>20 threads on biz shilling about next crash
that's some nice FUD coordination