You do have some, right user?

You do have some, right user?

only 10 :(

You'll still make it user

just posted about this here .

is this not a concern? Wouldn't that put this in the 1.5bn market cap range, which is insanely high for a project this new? I know it's only 4x ICO but still fuck

A lot of those tokens are locked, they aren't counted in the circulating supply. Most people speculate anywhere from 6.5 to 10 million circulating.

If you werent in the ico youre gonna be holding bags

got fuded by this here earlier feeling pretty dubious about this now, it's confirmed there was a 16.5m airdrop on huobi

Total bullshit.

That post is incorrect.

Okay but with the total supply growing 4% /year and if a majority of the tokens are circulating wouldn't this put the current price too high?
I swear I'm not a brainlet, the majority of my portfolio at this point is Ela which is why I'm so concerned

It is mined jointly with btc

Cardano got listed on CMC at 600million dollars.

Most crypto people only learned about cardano when it initially landed on CMC.

When Elastos get listed on CMC, it will be at around 500m market cap. You know how many people visit coinmarketcap a day? A lot.

All these people are going to be like "Elastos... what the hell is that and why is it worth so much already?"

They are going to look into it, and when they see the partnerships, the vision, the cirulating supply, the potential, they will have the biggest FOMO of all time.

Cardano and EOS are vaporwave. They have nothing of substance to bring to the world yet, they are concepts that are worth billions.

Elastos is so much bigger than any of these coins. Elastos is the framework of the entire smart web.

I know
>reddit spacing

whatever I didn't want a big wall of text you fags

Wait until the west learns about this project.

Not on binance means it won't pump like ADA or EOS. You think normies will buy on fucking huobi?

16.5 million for ecosystem development. That includes airdrops, not all 16.5m was airdropped.

>5 million for angel investors.
>8 million for private & public crowdfunding.
>3.5 million for the elastos foundation.

>Only on one exchange

>Pajeet has the gall to question
>Binance is next
>$120 on BJEX 2 weeks ago

that's the total supply. circ supply wil be as low as 5-6 mil.

>Listed on CMC 10 days ago
>#79 Monthly trade volume & rising
>$20m+ added in the last 3 days
>I should stop shiliing

Well I'm officially hype

You should be

tfw finally bought in before the Veeky Forums shill

this is why you tell people IRL about crypto - they might come up with a good coin to tell you about and you can get in before fucking Veeky Forums

I got in at 50 and then 39 after dipping from 70. Feeling good about this one now as well. Only 3.5 eth worth but I think I'll make it by eoy

another shitcoin without a strong use case. Fuck off