I bought nano in january at 30+ dollars a nano. Lost tens of thousands of dollars

I bought nano in january at 30+ dollars a nano. Lost tens of thousands of dollars
What should I prepare before killing myself? Gonna leave behind a will for my family. Trading my xrb for eth and leaving it in my wallet. Gonna leave the wallet address and private key for my brother.
Should I change my diet for several days?Read you leav ebehind a mess when you die. Don't want anybody to find my body covered in shit.
Probably gonna use a rope. Don't want to chance taking pills only for them to pump my stomach. Don't want to leave behind a gory mess with a gun.

Anything else I should get around to doing before I end it?

Pay off your debts instead of being a dick leaving it for your family to pay.

Killing yourself is selfish as fuck. It's not about you, it's about the people around you who your loss would affect. Please rethink your situation.

Hookers and blow to realize life isn't that bad.

Or if you're already committed, lookup more peaceful methods. Such as a cyanide pill or something.

I never took a loan or anything like that. No outstanding bills to leave behind.

> it's about the people around you who your loss would affect
We don't really keep in contact anyways. I'm sure they'll feel sad but get over it.

>Such as a cyanide pill or something.
I don't want my insides to melt

Livestream it on Veeky Forums

So you got Pajeeted by xrb? This market is so volatile you could make it all back in a month.

Before killing yourself at least try leveraged trading.

>hurr its about people around you
thing is you wont have to worry about that when you're dead.
Dead things don't feel guilt

Transfer it to one of us before you kys

It's not about you feeling bad, it's about them not feeling bad.

yeah but again
you're dead
the living don't matter anymore

stop being such a pussy and at least live a life of decadent criminality, robbing banks, hopping trains, shooting heroin, and fucking broken down drug addicted whores while listening to aerosmith

lol tens of thousands, thats nothing.. go flip burgers and invest it all into crypto.. it will 100x up this year. we're all gonna make it, just fucking hodl

HODL on to life

Lol, retard, unless married or living in the same estate, people aren't responsible for debts of deceased family unless they're cosigned. It's actually illegal to try to collect from living family members.

Just Hoddle and ignore the Fudd!

Might as well use your remaining funds for margin trading

Should have listened dumbass I was warning you guys it was a scam

you wont kill yourself, you are too much of a pussy. stop larping we all know you dont got the balls to do it. and just wait a year and that nano will be triple digits

Why are you killing yourself if you even didn't take a loan? If you're so set on dying you might as well max out some loans and try a second time. Then if you fail and you shine a bright middle finger to the bankers.

>Killing yourself is selfish as fuck.
Asking someone to keep living when they're suffering just so you don't feel sad is the selfish thing to do.

Fuck you faggot.

killing yourself is taking the easy way out. cuz you know you are a pussy and you can't deal with adversity. but if you are already a pussy you wouldn't have the courage to kill yourself... so in the end this dude is just a pussy

Normie logic, kill yourself my man.

Stop being such a faggot. An alt coin that I bought is down 500% from when I bought it but I know in a few months it has to the potential to go up 500% this is why you shouldn't spent any rent money.

As for your stupid nano calm your idiotic tits? I can see it going back to atleast 20-25 in the next few months. Just give it time and for the meantime follow the other anons advice cause you really seem stressed, blow and do hookers

ill fucking rape your whole family and have you watch everything before i kill myself. fuck you for telling a person to kill himself you piece of shit

>down 500%