What is the comfiest hold for 2018 and why is it XLM?

What is the comfiest hold for 2018 and why is it XLM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh yes my dear, please another one....

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

*sniff*

Tootposting

Brap brapp brap brapp brap brapp brap brapp brap brapp brap brapp brap brapp brap brapp brap brapp brap brapp brap

New to Veeky Forums can someone explain to me why the brap meme hit this board so hard?

Because people would unironically post lewd pictures to get attention to their thread.

stress relief

Pajeets keep posting whores for there threads to get attention. Brap posting is an organic reaction this this shill tactic.

If always going sideways and never gaining is comfy, then I guess it is

People (indians) have a tendency to post pictures of women in the OPs to draw attention to their scam shitcoins and brap posters are trying to discourage them from doing this by spamming their threads with sniff.jpg because they're sick of pajeet tier shill posts on this board.

FLAGS WHEN

btaaaaaapa

uh no faggot its not a meme. i genuinely want to suck a fart out of her hole (unironically)

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8

sniff.jpg is the natural protection of Veeky Forums

Well yeah this too.

It's so fucking comfy user. Actually relaxed during these tumultuous times. Knowing my family and myself will be set in due time. Thank you for reminding me. Only 80K XLM buy I have hope again. Thank you OP, thank you Jeb, and thank you money Snakey.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Smells so good you can taste it anons

Checked but shouldn't you be trading now user?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Stop it or (((they))) will sniff this out

Because /nubiz/ faggots think it's somehow productive towards making money. Instead of enjoying/ignoring it, their pubescent hormones fire up and they assume since they can't control their teenage selves, nobody else can either.

Ass is shopped

I would love nothing more than to let her eat cans upon cans of baked beans and then just snort the fresh air that get excreted out of her asshole.

Sauce?

Some user on Veeky Forums earlier today. Can't remember thread now.

OC for being ignorant and forgetful

I just got warned for brapposting

>Janitor deletes the OP pic but leaves the entire blatantly offtopic brappp thread

WTF

____ ____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____
| __ ) | _ \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ | _ \ | _ \ | _ \ | _ \ | _ \
| _ \ | |_) | / _ \ / _ \ / _ \ / _ \ / _ \ / _ \ / _ \ / _ \ / _ \ / _ \ | |_) | | |_) | | |_) | | |_) | | |_) |
| |_) | | _ < / ___ \ / ___ \ / ___ \ / ___ \ / ___ \ / ___ \ / ___ \ / ___ \ / ___ \ / ___ \ | __/ | __/ | __/ | __/ | __/
|____/ |_| \_\ /_/ \_\ /_/ \_\ /_/ \_\ /_/ \_\ /_/ \_\ /_/ \_\ /_/ \_\ /_/ \_\ /_/ \_\ /_/ \_\ |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|

>xlm
wew

Sweet, IBM