It’s so hard to interpret truth among all these extreme sentiments goddamot biz

It's literal gold. MCAP of gold EOY

Quit fudding

whats so special

Jeet
Network
Token

It has the best token economics out of any token out there. DYOR

see the token economics behind this are absolutely incredible.

Incredible and mind blowing token economics.

TOKEN. ECONOMICS.

t o k e n o m i c s

wow

t o k e n o m i c s
o
k
e
n
o
m
i
c
s

What the hell does that even mean?

hate seeing coins I hold posted here.

Quit trying to dump your ICO bags faggot and have some patience.

EOM everything is going to be down from where it is now

It means it has great token economics

the tokens have amazing economics

it means it's a fucking scam

Keep fudding pajeet, you only want to accumulate more before it pumps.

Don’t worry, your 2.11 JNT will be enough to buy a house in india by EOY

>token is backed by real worth
>token is designed to keep moving (velocity theory of tokens)

good tokenomics

I can fud or shill this coin. Which way should I go ITT?

I've been bouncing between the two as well. I chose "unrealistic shill" for this thread

Haha, I'm switching in each thread. In one thread I'm 300k user and explain my thoughts on the coin, in the next one I'll explain how the converence was proven to be fake lol

That's nice Bateman..

how the token derives its value

Read the white paper faggot

I hear that they have a partnership with SHinhanbank in Korea. If they tokenize only 30% of thieir assets, that's a fucking market cap of 100 BILLION by the end of JULY.

is there a decent chance this dumps once we hit kucoin like every other alt listed there? i'd unironically like to pick up 100K

Proof faggot

can you translate that to cost per JNT for the brainlets in the thread

Ive been systematically checking the top 250 addresses. 189 have increased their positions.

I always do this, and as a general pattern, top addresses stop increasing their holdings of any given coin before pumping.

What I conclude is that big guys are accumulating pretty slowly, to avoid propping up the price.

This is a $10 usd token by eoy.

they have the CRAZIEST connections. literal gold

Approx. $681 usd.

>There are people in this very thread who don't think all these shill posts are coming from a pump group.
Coin itself might be legit but stay the fuck away from it for now.

Nice just sold 100k

bro.... that's literally from a single bank

they have the coo of the soros fund and DON FUCKING TAPSCOTT on their team

they could get 100 banks like that on board

top 2 coin in 2019 guaranteed

You better have or I swear on me mum

It's not even pumping dork

Kek

Just put the last money to my name into this shit ($1,038 still waiting for my other $327 of eth to process on coinbase ACH)

Feels good being a 100% portfolio jibrelet, I don’t regret shit

G-guys? Do you think it'll dip more? Don't let the train leave without meeee~

only if btc crashes which a lot of people seem to think will happen soon

Great choice daddy

You're gonna make it user

I can feel it lads this is the next memecoin after chainlink and ven

buy buy buy buy buy

How much required to "make it"?. I might be able to scrounge up 3k.

At least 1k. So yeah, you gonna make it brah.

That sounds nice. What does make it constitute as though. I can hold this 2 years ez I'm sure. Might have to sell off a bit for student loans though because I can't afford food rent and loans right now. Eating plain fucking rice 3 times a week right now.

thank you sir

Thank you biz for making me aware of the existence of this shitcoin. Loaded up on some cheap jiblies

fuck that. you will neck yourself if you sell off half your stash early and this shit moons to 500 bucks a token in 2020. figure it out faggot. get a job a wendy's, do whatever the fuck you have to. this is unironically our ticket out of hell.

you are actually delusional if you think any bank will tokenize their assets on some random platform, they will just build their own solution.........the absolute state of biz

Build their own? Where have you lived in the last 20years?

You just buy them up if you like something, and don't develop they while shit from the bottom

nice trips
this is a MENA region play, maybe Korea

wew lads. i'm so boned up for this coin

they have strong korean connections, did you watch the don tapscott vid?

they can probably get canada and other regions also.

they said they are going to work with japan also

god dammit i'm seriously freaking the fuck out thinking i'm not going to be able to get paid quickly enough to pick up 10K before they're 3 bucks a piece

I feel you brah

i also feel like a massive faggot because i have 2.5K JNT and i'll unironically be pissed if that only leads to $250K. what kind of spoiled faggot mentality is that? that's like 3-5 years of comfy as fuck living if you play it right.

Same, I have only 1.431 JNT and waiting on a 18k SEPA transfer that just doesn't want to fucking go through.

Our problem though is that we are comparing what we have to what we COULD have if this motherfucker would just chill the fuck out for a few more days. And honestly, I don't want 3-5 years of /comfy/ living, I want to be set for life so that I can settle down in my Swiss home and focus on stonecutting.

same. i want to retire and travel the world and not worry about money whatsoever for the rest of my life. it would take a lot for me to truly be set in a way that i'd never worry about it running out. this is the only coin i've seen that will take me anywhere near that amount of money but i need to fucking accumulate as much as possible before EOM.

Godspeed user, we're both gonna make it.

but that's only 1 year

assuming 2 years it's 2.5mil

and if shit doesnt implode before 3 years you're 12mil

I really hope you guys make it, I know what it's like to be waiting on funds to go through, lost sleep over it

i can only get so erect sir

either way i'm going to scoop some more this month, just depends on if it will be 10K+ or something like 3K...
my end game is to at least have 10K by June and I should be able to come up with that money over the next 5 months even if it gets to 3-4 bucks a token. But there's always the chance it takes the fuck off and hits some ridiculous number. then i'll just buy what i can and pray.

can't believe how stupid you fags are falling for this shitcoin scam

if you value your money stay out of this

>t.

if it takes off unreasonably before the DAO is operational, you should thank your lucky stars you've been given an opportunity to sell high and buy low again