>8500
>8500
>8500
>8500
>8500
>8500
>8500

YOU HEAR THAT RINGING BEARS

I’ll actually show no mercy to TA faggots who get fucking liquidated due to memeline greed.

You’re all so smart, aren’t you?

Think you’re the only genius memeliners to be motherfucking liquidated?

You greedy retarded faggots will kill yourselves. Go back to binary options. You should have bought low years ago and held but you didn’t. Now you create taxable events out the ass and will be liquidated to zero by the bull.

You will receive no compassion you elitist faggots. We will watch you die.

Hodl gang runs you.

10K IN 30 MINS

t. didn't sell at 16k+

I'm about to kill myself. fuck

you listened to omega, didn't you?

I don’t have Bitcoin I bought 12,000 EOS under £1 and sold ETH and BTC for big gains in July

WHY DOES IT KEEP GOING UP????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You realize most shorts were opened above 10K right? Fucking retarded newb children palying in adult markets.

No wonder you idiots never make it.

t. didn't buy at 6.5k

This is what you get for trying the system. You will respect the HODL

That's what you get for listening to meme lines retards who literally make a living out of tricking poor sods like you

Lmao if you shorted at 10k and didn't cover at 7k or lower you're a fucking retard

>taxable events out the ass

?

it's moon time
$11K incoming

I SOLD AT 8K FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you were cucked by the controlled opposition, omegacuck

at least I bought at 7k

What is this smell?

I SHOULD HAVE HELD LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BOY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MOMMY MOMMY IM SORRY MAKE THEM GIVE ME IT BACK ONE LAST CHANCE I PROMISE I WILL NEVER USE BITMEX AGAIN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THEY ARE HURRRRRRRRRRRRRTING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do people unironically listen to omegamaker? I have trouble believing anyone could actual be so retarded that they consider his analysis useful or reasonable.

That's what happens after it goes down 70% in a month.

I'm glad I sold at 14K and just stayed put. Looks like overall the market trend is downwards and soon enough there will be a dump. Crypto's have nothing to justify such an inflated value but I do appreciate how much money it has made me.

rip

Ill tell you why its going up. TA is not an exact science, you also need to take into account market sentiment. Everyone knows crypto is the future. You expect that traders are allowed to make the easiest money in their life by seeing the most obvious short coming? wrong, they were lied to, when everyone is short then we go up.

If you sold expecting 6k again, where do you think it would go after that? thats right, UP! why would it go to 6k when it will end up going up anyways. you get in now and ride it up fuck the shorters.

I know you want to see it go up, but it's not done going down, Imagine struggling to leave 8k, for something that was worth almost 3 times as much.

There's a lot of market manipulation going on but it can't fly, stupid money is gone, bitcoin is going to come back to it's senses. Don't compare other crashes to this, a lot people lost a lot of money, and no ones willing to gamble with something this volatile at such high prices

Would be back to less than 8k in no time, Relax

gains

where is now?

Looking at Google search volume, there was a slight increase in interest for Bitcoin, which matches up with the recent price increase and longer term decrease.
Normalfags need to get back into BTC for major resistance at 9-11k to be broken, since there's a shitload of people who want to dump in that region. That's also why each rise/fall cycle has taken a longer amount of time since 6k. All whales have to do is keep the price low in order to force bulls to liquidate their coins to pay for expenses and taxes, since search interest (and thus incoming capital) will fall if BTC continues to decline, leading to an acceleration of the downtrend.