Hey everyone

Hey everyone,

I’m another new guy coming over from r/cryptocurrency. I heard there was a lot of good info here and wanted to check it out.

Can anyone more experienced tell me how to make the best use of this space? On reddit there is a sidebar with info on how to navigate the community, but here it is a little more jumbled.

Thanks in advance!

Other urls found in this thread:

etherhell.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've heard from a reliable source that OP is a fag and should likely kill themself

if you ever post a picture of the cyrptocurrency reddit again you will be perma banned from the internet.

upvoted

Welcome nigger, you're stuck here forever now.

go back retard.

On a decent board, I'd respond to a worthless and idiotic blogpost like this with:

"A Thread Died for This",

and then I'd sage. Since this is Veeky Forums, I'll just call you a faggot, tell you to lurk more, and gently encourage you to go back to Plebbit.

Send me 1 ETH and i will teach you redditfag

go back nigger. we dont like your kind round these parts. also youre a faggot

Shit bait. Kill yourself faggot

glad to have u my friend. We will tell u good coin to buy and become very rich all together. join my discord we will pump but not dump so you can make easy money. right now you should buy walton coin for easiest big money.

Lol posting will that plebbit pretentious prose fuck outta here go impregnate ur mom

Post a hi biz photo with a sharpie in your butt, then we'll help

t.

go to /b/ that board is the introductory board and they'll help you with any questions you have

get the BRRRRAAAAAPPP out of here

Hey, biz was the epitome of money making 7 months ago. You could've gotten on.uknown projects by them that have blown of proportion. Now, it's just a shit dump, with all the scammers and new blood that dont add nothing to the discussion.

go back faggot

The cool thing is, we never get scammed.

Hey OP,

Glad you asked. Most of the community hangs out at etherhell.com/ these days.

Have fun making money!

fuck off reddit