Whats the best finacial advice you can give a person who just graduated high school

whats the best finacial advice you can give a person who just graduated high school

all in on solid coins. dont let at the prices. hodl 2 years, be rich

Don't go into debt for a humanities degree

buy link kek

This
Kys

Normie advice?
>Contribute to your 401k as soon as you are able

Veeky Forums advice?
>Throw everything you have into as many different shilled cryptos as you can

my advice is to not take financial advised from a manga board

Live within your means. Take the time to establish a budget and force yourself to stay within it. Your budget should include saving a non-trivial part of your income each month.

Speculating crypto is not an investment. Treat it as part of your entertainment funds.

Never invest in something with a nigger in it

learn how to learn

STEM is a meme.

Cook for yourself as often as possible
>tfw lazy, broke and fat

Don't use racial slurs or I'm going to report you to the website administrator. Only warning.

Don't be this guy..

Don’t become a wagecuck

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

Legit best advice. Realize most consumables is to signal "success" to others. Once you get over that, most possessions seem ridiculously expensive and unnecessary. Save as much as possible. Treat yourself, but invest in your treats. If a hobby can generate revenue, collecting or skill, the better. Be smart. Be skeptical. Value your time more than anything, as it is the most finite and precious perishable you possess. What you spend it on and what you get in return is what matters. Good luck.

Entitled cis white scum
Entitled cis white scum
Entitled cis white scum

chase a check, never chase a bitch

A pseudo expensive car is a liability not an investment. It also won’t get you laid.

Don’t be afraid to ask for a pay rise if you are confident you are worth it.

Take into account the opportunity costs of decisions you make. Eg. buying cheap goods; it may cost more in the short term, but if you have to replace it over and over, chances are you’ve lost money.

Don’t go into long term business relationships with family.

If you lend money without a written contract, don’t expect it to be paid back. If it does, that’s a bonus.

Join the military and then decide what to do in life after your initial period of service. Decent pay and you will mature.

Play the game, the game may suck but everyone else is playing it. Learn to play it better and identify ways to cheat.

Fake it til you make it.

Indians are useless, don’t hire them if you can avoid it. Don’t trust them if they are coworkers.

Good luck.

buy high, sell low

dont take out a loan for school if your to stupid to get scholarship and go community college if anything andget into crypto NOW or remember this thread when you hang yourself in a few years

God that indian one is true. I was a Pipefitter helper and literally stole my fitters job because I would do all the work and he would stand around. Finally got that our boss saw me working and him doing jack shit. Asked my fitter to help me and the guy said "No. He is the he helper he does the work" He got fired and I got a promotion.

Wrap it up

thirding the indian one, have some solid indian friends but they grew up in the states so meh they alright but if theyre FOB don't even bother, dont associate with them, and definitely dont breathe through your nose when theyre around