There are people on this board right now unironically holding bcash

>there are people on this board right now unironically holding bcash
The lightening network is growing every day, Roger.
Scared yet?

Real Roger reporting in. I don't get scared. Triggered by me much yet Tumblrina?

Can anyone explain to me how using lightning is any different than just having an alt coin ?

It just seems like a super complex way to leave BTC the way it is.

>Can anyone explain to me how using lightning is any different than just having an alt coin ?
It's like using an altcoin that doesn't have a blockchain. So its technically not a crypto. More like Paypal.

noone has bcash, the shills just come in waves

WRONG

Selling explosives and into homoerotic sports. Dangerous faggot.

bcash is silly but the lightning network is just as silly

stop calling it bcash or should I call bitcoin core bcore

wow, think of how poor and destitute the pajeet was who was paid to make this image

>Selling explosives and into homoerotic sports. Dangerous faggot.
I sold firecrackers that are less powerful than M-80s and dominate fighting based sports (that's Brazilian Jiu Jitsu there). The only thing that I'm dangerous to is your heterosexuality. Hide your boner or everyone will know the truth about you.

bcash!

I guess that makes his failed chinese takeover attempt legitimate...

Lightning is not going to help segwit coin from collapsing, if anything it will speed it up

>makes it better
>it will speed up collapse
lol, k

Nothing wrong with selling explosives

Soyboy detected.

>The only thing that I'm dangerous to is your heterosexuality. Hide your boner or everyone will know the truth about you.
This makes me wish you were actually Roger Ver

If lightening network actually succeed and the majority of people use it, it might be the end of bitcoin's original idea.

Bitcoin cash may have started in a retarded way, but it actually is the last hope for mankind to make a cash that everyone in the world can participate in and use without any authority. It makes me sad that a bunch of retarded people on the internet that have no idea how economics work in the bigger picture meme away this opportunity.

Most of the crypto space these days fap to the idea of lightening network. This just shows how easy the masses are manipulated.

>>there are people on this board right now unironically holding bitcoin

All I can say is that Mr. and Ms. Luke Sr. were doing WAY TOO MANY DRUGS when they had that poor kid. I'd bet 1 BCH that kid was born addicted to alcohol, cocaine, AND nicotine.