What drugs are good for daytrading?

What drugs are good for daytrading?

Winners don't do drugs

Vyvanse. 30mg. Not too strong and not to light. Just perfect for clear focus and mind.

LSD microdosing. It lets you see beyond the charts and into the heart of the market itself.

zoloft

noopept

A fucking investing book nigger.

Fent

Hey Scotty
Jesus, man

Profund

indoor joint. focused and calm. don't do bongs, they fuck you up too much for trading

amphetamines

Depends, are you too stressed, not concentrated or impatient

>drugs
>daytrading
You’ll be on the streets in a year

CAFFEINE

>not DMT

I used to shoot heroin and smoke meth but since I got into crypto I don't have the desire to even do that shit anymore. Made me realize what a waste of money it was plus you trade like shit when you are high.

snus and heroin

This
Drugs are for losers and degenerates

>not experimenting with chinese research chemicals to open doors of perception to tidal waves of dystopian cyberfuturism

mccaffee built a fucking lab for this shit

Jenkem

>Steve Jobs
>Anyone in Silicon Valley
>Every Hollywood comedian

phenibut + caffeine

None. Good sleep, solid breakfast, plenty showers. Drugs are for losers

Methamphetamine

> used to shoot heroin
> and smoke fucking meth

kys you waste of space

Adderall brah

Trust me, I'm a former meth addict

Modafinil is the god mode of trading drugs. Runner ups, vyvanse, ritalin, adderall. Honorable mentions: caffeine

probably adderall

so a dead guy and degenerates?

Phenibut and phenylpiracetam.

Nah. I'm better now. My biggest regret about that five years is that I was thinking of investing in btc in 2013 but bought dope instead. Coulda been rich. Oh well. I'm still alive and hopefully buying this dip means I can make up for lost time there.

coffee

good night sleep + 10mg dextroamphetamine xr + 2mg intuniv = perfect balance

You made the right choice at the time desu. Why waste your life staring at charts when you can enjoy the fruits of life? Though I suppose at some point we must raise the funds for these festivities.

>durr, im an ideologically minded turd-for-brain that can only utilize shortcuts for thinking

Microdosing... gross. Eat 1000 micrograms, or even better drip it in your eyeball!