15x

i did that once and missed out on about 300k this year

have 20k in UKG

I'm all in on BAT.

Things aren't too hot right now.

all in 8.5k ven

15k into BTC @ $4,200.

Sold at 17k

Bought back in at 12k and haven't touched it since.

omisego.

All in on tether

Mobius, am poorfag so only 9.3k but hopefully it moons

I'm basically 40/40 OMG / HPB
20 on some other coins like BDG, COV, CPC - basically cheap coins that could easily 10 - 20x
and I have 310 ETC I'm moving into HPB and OMG after the Callisto airdrop

dbc. could never go wrong with an AI-computing network backed by NEO.

>payfair
Did I fuck up

all in omg til eoy and accumulating on the way
>bless me money skelly

WTC

I took out a loan and put it all on RLC
It's going to 10x this year, probably within a couple months

100% on PRL

PFR feels like a shitcoin to me. Don't know why but it just feels like it's not going to go anywhere.

TRX. Nice and cheap, can hold 100s, going to moon on Star trek phase 4 so comfy. Bought in at .00032 but it's ok it's a long term hold.

JNT

> star trek

top kek
guaranteed shit coin.

No but the wait is hard

Local Bitcoins just lost 90% of traffic due to KYC. If PFR can sweep in the coin will be worth a lot.

All in into carVertical and Winding Tree

94% in on VEN

the team can't even get on an exchange without begging for more money from investors. That shit isn't going anywhere but down the toilet

Anyone else all in on NEO? If NEO goes to 1k I'll have so much worth of NEO and enough Money generated by GAS I'll probably never have to work full time in my life, and I'm 18.

All in on CEFS a few hours ago. Already up 25%

I used to do, do like fuck, iota;
we boomed i took deep into january's protits.
now i feel smart because we don't drop so much.
Fact truth; i always hold wtc and I'm selling even golden boy for more iota. go figure.

all in TEL

All in elix basically

Smallcap ftw

All in BTC trading the chop. Don't trust altcoins when BTC is on the edge like this.

TRX

LINK. Literally 100%. I only have 50K tho

ADA, it’s holding it’s value, expecting it to moon over a dollar in March, 5-10 EOY

Got $50 bucks waiting for a dip. Going to reach 20 OMG. Going to get out of this 99 Toyota Corolla soon right guys? Right...

LINK
looking forward to being a millionaire

ICON, am i fucked?

All on VEN fags

Unironically NANO.

Comfiest hold for me. The FUD actually feeds my comfort and the meme’s are just icing on top.

DYOR, and a lot of it

ZCL all the way (until the 28th)

Why May?
Really interested in this coin

that's not blockfolio you retarded nigger

all in ICX

Why hpb

And if the Chinese government so much as queefs in Neos direction the coin will tank and be promptly replaced by any of the other rising Asian blockchains literally overnight. What could go wrong.

Zcl and enj

accumulate zilliqa as much as i can

I hope you guys bought in at 3.7 and are ready to make that comfy 20% gain today/tomorrow, I know I am. No you are not fucked, it will go back to $4.5 at least, and many people in the community think it will go 2-3x in march when it gets listed on Korean exchanges.

*Mullato butts (mullato butts)*

90% XLM / 10% LINK
Literally the chadfolio.

ELIX. Solid idea, almost weekly updates, etc. The team always follows through, has a great idea, and the market cap is extremely low so why not.

LUX although they're kinda slacking right now with release dates. Worth the wait though.