Help me stop being a wage slave. I mined turtl3 c0in and its fucking worthless. I bought lite coin and it is trash

Help me stop being a wage slave. I mined turtl3 c0in and its fucking worthless. I bought lite coin and it is trash

keep asking your parents for money

buy bitcoin. as much as possible. it's that simple you idiot

But bicoin is on the way out and *insert current Veeky Forums shill* is the new coin to go to the moon

Or says this place

Buy Bitcoin. Hold for five years.

you can avoid to shit , piss , brush teeth and hair to save some time and do something you actually like

Rob a bank. You either get away with the loot or you go to a nice place where they feed you for free

buy link retard

If you take advice from Veeky Forums you'll never be rich.

Do your own research.

have you tried commiting acts of faggotry?

I know you faggots all hate working, but have you ever thought about how difficult it actually is to create a job for another person. Jesus

the onlyway buttcoin price multiplies in any meaningful way again is if the satanist kikes force controlling blockstream force it into mainstream adoption after the lightning network is up.
The actual coin itself is dumb at this point given how inefficient and slow it is. LN could even be implemented on top of any other coin that is faster yet has more capabilities. So BTC is not a permahold.

third option: you get fucking shot by trigger happy cops
seems more likely

Don't buy coins that have already mooned. You get rich by taking risks, not buying other people's bags.

>rob a bank
How exactly do you pay taxes on such earnings, and how do you explain to others where the money came from?

I would highly recommend you to buy many telephone coins

Work afternoons. Second shift knows that the people on days are busy kissing ass and being good corporate slaves. We are too, but it's ok to not like it as long as you show up reliably.

Also, get right with Jesus and study your Bible daily. It's nice to know there is a happy ending.

Stock up on NEO. Daytrade other coins and increase your NEO stack and accumulate GAS. If you get enough you can live off the passive gains once it moons again

You can buy/accumulate ARK and COSS and pray to your deity of choice that they hit pluto and you can live off their passive income, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Make NEO the priority. Throw 1/3rd of your paychecks towards it

I tried self employment. It is difficult. I imagine involving others would only complicate matters.

Wage slavery has its upside.

Thank you for this advice. Really.

This

It’s all about shift work and rotating schedules

The 9-5 m-f situation is terrible

Participate in autism drug trials

>wake up early
>get out of bed
>dress
>feed
>shit
>piss
>brush teeth and hair
All those things are pretty normal in my book, work or not. Was that written by a NEET bathing in his own piss?

Also, motorcycles have you beat the traffic.

Stop investing your time and money in shitcoins.
Put most of your money into the big coins that are guaranteed to increase long term (BTC, ETH) and scatter small investments into a diverse number of small coins that are worthless now but rely on promising tech with a good dev team behind them.

Your main gains come from the market leaders while the smaller investments are for quick mooning gains that you then flip and reinvest into other low value coins, steadily diversifying and building your portfolio.

Basically stick with market leaders for most of your cash and diversify by investing reasonable small amounts in potential moon opportunities.

hey anons, trashman here. please separate your garbage coins

turtles here
TRTLv2xBZnv6puRxzkKceh4e5kv3poNekPJojZroxFPX3Zu88j8sup22DoTs7MNaKAZFiVodBVh2zcNoJcTpSpAzEUdnyX2QoBk

litecoin here
LPMWpk6Mb8ZHJnE26JUXQxJaKgMhXXmvgd