PND

Well that was bullshit huh.

Down to 6600 sats

Im done at 6500, call me weak hands but 17 mins into the "pump" and we havent seen any traction.

never trust Veeky Forums

You all got rekt by that mad reddit guy

the shilling has commenced though..

lol wait, you guys seriously bought into this shit?

lmfao!

lmao you’re all a bunch of retards

it went from 64 to nearly 72 not just 35 min ago...this is a 24-48hr pump

This coin isn't going to $1 until at least April. They won't have a working product for a couple years maybe. But they do have a good team and the roadmap is nice.

patience guys zoom out to like 5 or 15 min and look at how the dildos work. They spike, it plummets, but it is incrementally increasing while also getting rid of weak hands.

AMB can only go up.

Hello THEPENISBATMAN

look at that green dildo! Am I the dildowhisperer

pls sirs buy good coin no bad coin like ven its going to 1$

Sad that such a potentially great coin is getting the old pajeet treatment, fuck crypto

That's what the crypto kids called 'getting rekt'

HAHAHA SPREAD THRUOUT THE WEEK HOW GOD DAMN STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE. DO YOU EVEN SEE THE SO CALLED SHILLING ANYWHERE VIABLE?

He even mentioned he talked to the ceo on the phone and you still believed him. Incredible.

nearlyback to 7000 you fucking retards he said he would shake you

rip anyone who sold, buy now while you still have a chance

Its going up!!!!!!!!!

it hasnt even been 2 hours and it hasn't dropped below where most of us bought in, even if we lost panic selling

still a chance to get in on this now, op is a g

just be patient guys

It hasn't even dumped you complete retards

harmless larp at worst

Bought high eh?

This coin is too big boi for biz. Biz only chases scam shitcoins like link, lana, and ambrosia.

Be a real man and donate to a real cause instead of buying and losing on shitcoins all day.

The value of knowing you did a good thing you get will exceed whatever greed fueled wealth you have temporarily followed by despair.

Start today buy visiting:

>ImpeachDonaldJTrump.com

and sending in your own donation. Every Bitcoin counts. Only then, can we write the history books of tomorrow and truly fuel the ethnostate to rise again.

***DISCLAIMER: Ethnostate offer only applicable to /biz visitors. Normie leftist cucks must think they are funding their own opposition.***

it was too detailed to be a larp imo, and given the amateurish buys OP made in the beginning, unless he intended them as signals, show how it is so Veeky Forums.

But its a good buy at a low price, I was in AMB before and wouldn't mind being in it again.

wow we just got rekt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FAAAAAKKKKKKKKKK DUUUMMMMPPPPPPP

Ouch!

All in AMB and NIMFA since couple of weeks anyway. both low cap coins with amazing potential

i feel terrible right now I just lost a third of my stack

I bought at 6900, what about you.

He got us bad!

i Don’t think that was him, some idiot probably just fat fingered market sold

Weak hands getting shaken off... good!

you have 5 mins before I dump this even further you have been warned

This is pretty nerve wracking some whales are fucking with us. Idc its a good project regardless

Its gonna keep dumping too

Same here, user.

Put 100$ in at 65 so it's not much loss here, I'm still afraid to leafe tho. OP already deliverd and said there is more to come.

I told all you motherfuckers to not buy any more of his bags and to dump and stop the momentum. I told you all to dump if he did not prove with a btc buy wall at 6500 sats. You all deserve this dumbasses

what they just did is so obvious no one will touch this for days

WHY DO I KEEP FALLING FOR PUMPS GOD DAMNIT

i'll buy now kek!

Because you chose to ignore the dozens of warning you.

6140 sats right now, idk if this is rebounding or gonna bounce down to 5900

of course it was a larp, but if you're not buying now, you're an absolute brainlet