Biz

Sad depressed person right now because of my acne. Have money but too insecure to go outside to spend it

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5364095/Teenage-boy-CLEARED-severe-acne-8-moisturizer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get acutane

pizzaface lol

Everybody gets acne. It's a human condition. Don't be afraid to deal with something that affects everyone else.

Cannot recommend acutane enough. Had pretty bad acne all through high school and half of college. Accutane was a bit expensive and inconvenient but at the end of the 6 mo or whatever I can out pretty much acne free and turned into a semi-chad and started fucking 9/10 slutz. No money though... but seriously OP, if you have enough money, cost is totally worth it

Get on tretinoin, faggot. I had acne for years and tried every OTC program there was. Eventually had enough, saw a dermotologist, got a tretinoin Rx and six months later my skin is clear for the first time in 10 years.

You don't have to go outside to spend your money just fucking shop on the internet

You deserve death, not for your acne, but for your stupidity

Accutane for serious acne. Works

yeah dude acutane will fix ur shit, or you can try this cream called benzac - that fixed me up during high school.

don't worry bro, this too shall pass.

Nigga at least you don;t have psoriasis like me

Dude if you have money go see a good dermatologist. Wtf.

everythin gonna be alrgiht fren, dont hurts yourself ok?

Just hodl for a few years

get accutane and a chapstick

I've seen people with psoriasis get it treated. You fags got nothing on us bastards with seborrheic dermatitis

I have psoriasis all over my scalp and face so it may as well be the same shit

This. Exzeme seborrhoic is a fucking bitch. Got it on my face, chest and back. It always comes back every winters and summers.

I had really bad acne on my forehead, I used to have shorter hair off my forehead also. I just grew my hair out longer and now cover my forehead with my hair. It's amazing how differently I'm treated, girls actually smile when they look at me, and I feel much more confident.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5364095/Teenage-boy-CLEARED-severe-acne-8-moisturizer.html

Good luck user

Hey you fags, this shit only goes away if you change your lifestyle and or location completely. None of that chemical shit works, and it fucks your brain up to boot.

Move somewhere else with a different climate and different water supply. Drink a gallon of water a day and get at least 30 mins of sunlight a day. Thats what it took to fix my sebboric dematitis. 6 months and it cleared up on its own with no creams/pills after torturing me for 6 years.

Just lay off the HRT ya faggot

I have a UV light and take 50,000 IU of vitamin D a day and it makes no difference

Have tried literally everything even retarded ayurvedic shit like drinking my own urine(srs)

stop drinking soda amerifat. unironically telling you to eat like a caveman. all-natural, zero xenoestrogen diet = none of this modern acne faggot bullshit

Clobetasol propionate. Thank me later. It wont go away, but you will be able to control it.

This, literally became a quasi-Chad after, complemented all the time. Your oily skin should help prevent wrinkles in the future too btw

With steroids you build up a tolerance and it becomes useless over time and when you stop you have a severe rebound reaction it also causes permanent skin thinning and atrophy

Hey dude if you want to learn to overcome your insecurity and enter the world (WITH or WITHOUT acne)
send me an email: [email protected]

I have a document that will lift you up and drastically improve your life and confidence.

tip me 0.1eth and i'll reveal the advice with at least 50% chance of helping you

0x76A1bC0057446856721d6e44353e3F12cd74A8EF

Don’t worry OP many anons have been where you are including myself.

Accutane works sort of, some people it works a treat (minus all the side effects) for others like me I had 3 treatments of it and it still returned.

The best advice is to live a healthier life style and it will go away. I literally avoid sugars, vegetable oils, gluten whilst getting 20 mins of sun and regular excercise and when I follow this regimen my face clears up dramatically.

There is a great book called Clearskinforever which I can email to you for less than price listed on its site if you send me eth. It literally changed my life and outlook on acne completely and my face has never been clearer

start eating lot of plain yogurt faggit healthy skin starts with a healthy gut