Ripple signed a massive deal today with UAE Exchange...

Ripple signed a massive deal today with UAE Exchange, one of the biggest money transfer companies in the world and the biggest in the middle east.

This is huge. Why are none of you talking about this?

>come on why won't anyone buy my bags

Thank you sir. I buy 100k coins sir. Little rajesh will feed now.

I'm on it. Will this be enough?

Those who understand are already in. Discussion of XRP is wasted on the 99% brainlet majority that is new/biz/ and /pol/

Let the detractors fomo in later

Biz is dying

Just dropped some $$$. I keep hating on this train but it's a $$$ maker and I need to 2x my stack.

This kind of announcement is basically a meme at this point.

>partnership with Azerbaijan's central bank

Because no one fucking cares. Ripple is fucking cancer and not a cryptocurrency. XRP is just a speculative instrument to take money from idiots.

but yeah, I guess you can make money from these dumb fucks to. But no one fucking cares about Ripple, that's why no one is talking about those retarded "deals".

Nope

XRPepe reporting in
We're with you OP!

ripple is shit and Veeky Forums should not support it or invest no matter how many deals it cuts or how high the price goes. have some morals fags; plenty of other good coins to make just as much money.

Propping up this shitcoin is like keeping the Tooth Fairy lie alive. Fuck this bullshit fiat token and anyone who invests in it to keep it alive.

It’s been dead , fag. Why are you still here

>t. brainlet that has done almost no research and is mad because you’re not pajeeting his coin

except it has nothing to do with their token, XRP

XRP forecast 2020?

They don't understand mate, biz was shilling XRB and TRX and look what happened.

We are gonna make it.

Niggaz, u went full of tron.

>biz was shilling XRB and TRX and look what happened.

Veeky Forums during a bullmarket is full of shills.
"Biz was shilling bazingacoin".

You'd mock the prediction the same way everyone here mocked ETH being $100

Because they aren't using xrp so it won't affect the price at all you braindead fucking retard

B-but.... Muh unterledger...

Right but the banks will upgrade to xrapid....rapidly. You’ll see retard.

Wrong. xRapid (XRP) is slowly gaining more adoption and is being used. XRP is also starting to be accepted more as a payment method.

But the key is the increased adoption of xCurrent by banks with the logical progression being xRapid once xCurrent is proven.

This.

You just described every crypto possible

Veeky Forums literally hates money

Good for Ripple.

How will XRP be affected by this?

I did the opposite of Veeky Forums and bought when it was at .5, did I do good Veeky Forums?

Xcurrent is roads. Xrapid is cars. Once the roads are built throughout the banking system, everyone will want to drive cars. The next world reserve currency is being built before our very eyes.

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list.

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump)

because ripple and xrp is the only blockchain tech that is past the initial proposals. the price no longer moves based soley on news and now has to be implemented and used for the price to rapidly increase. you could say that the bar has been raised and its going to be harder for xrp to move. but what other project can say they are in that phase?

has this already made the news yet?

by news I mean have people heard about this widely

I shorted at 8k and kind of want to make up for that loss

Ripple will keep announcing good news and nobody will care and the price won't move. Then some day everybody will care about all the good news. Buy it before everybody starts caring about the good news.

fucking fidget spinners LOL

enjoy your fucking bags faggot

Apart from buying and then selling it for a profit, why would anyone want this Jewcoin?

Enjoy those bags rajesh

xCurrent is just a way to get companies and banks through the door, when they are comfy enough, they will transition to xRapid (which uses XRP) because it's superior. It provides final settlement and saves more costs.

if you wait 10 years it will.

seems like Ripple is running out of ideas to pump and dump the normies

Xlm>xrp

Jed left for a reason.