If you don't already know, this is your only warning...

If you don't already know, this is your only warning. Chinese New Year is Feb 16 (Friday) and the market is going to go moon like a motherfucker. Exchange what fiat you have left, ASAP.

>w-w-what should I buy?!
It doesn't fucking matter, everything is going to be green for weeks.

Bump, you niggers.

The opposite will happen, they will all withdraw fiat and vacation with that $. you've been warned

Wrong

thats what they have been doing, chines enew year is when they start going back

priced in

don't you be bumpin' mah niggas around

how about you explain why, instead of just making wild predictions you faggot. what the fuck is chinese new years going to do, it's irrelevant. The fucking SEC meeting that went well was huge and even that only resulted in a small pump

many asians will celebrate this spring harvest with >envelopes of cash> as *gifts*, whre you do you think most of those greenbacks will go? you guessed right, directly into their favourite crypto currency exchange - the mooning will begin 1-2 days before the actual new year and continue for over a month following

Chinese new year is like the Asian Thanksgiving/Christmas. What happened up to Christmas? Family talk about their son buying crypto and how they can buy too. Now they're going to talk about how to buy the dip

Neither of these matter.

...why? I shouldn't even have to ask you why because a non-brainlet would just provide evidence like these user
with whom I'm starting to side with. whatchu got, bitch?

The envelopes of cash are only small amounts of money. This tradition is also dying.

You have no fucking clue what Chinese NY is, huh? That's when people RECEIVE money to spend.

that money is going straight into the HK50 like every year

it does, billions of dollars worth of red pockets will be converted directly into worthless internet money

also note the majority of asians celebrating spring harvest will not be working around that time, many of these people will have alot more spare time to speak with relatives about crypto, get interested, and have time to make accounts, and more importantly BUY

>wild predictions
MAXIMUM BRAINLET DETECTED

NOTHING YOU FAGGOT. I'M NOT HERE TO MAKE YOU MONEY. I WANT TO SEE YOU LOSE IT. I'M TELLING YOU IT WON'T PUMP SIMPLY SO I CAN SAY I WAS RIGHT LATER. GET LIQUIDATED AND KILL YOURSELF.

Where did you get this picture of my wife delete this off of your computer RIGHT NOW

You do realise that they all give everyone money, right? Net effect is fucking zero. It will only be rebounding from when they go on holiday this week.

they don't all give everyone money, the boomers give it

lmfao someone's g-string is way too deep in her asscrack

true. IOST .5 before testnet launch

You complete retard. They did two weeks ago, do you even read the news

Alright, fuck it. Veeky Forums is too fucking retarded to see the opportunity until they get in half-way up the moon at best.

All in on Doge coin

I'm serious. I would have made a lot people a lot of money if I told them anything. I genuinely hate every single one of you. I'm just too arrogant to just be right and not help you guys though. I want to tell you guys the answer knowing you won't listen AND rub it in later. It's a double win for me.

kek...you are correct about somewhat small amounts of money, but they receive them from everybody in the family who is married. it adds up to a lot. also, where did you hear the tradition is dying? that's complete rubbish.

LOL that’s easily one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever read on biz. And that’s saying a LOT what a little pussy bitch hahaha

Asian Sensation Feb 2018

> I want to tell you guys the answer knowing you won't listen AND rub it in later.
crrrriiinngggeeeee
lmao I bet this autist thinks he sound super cool every time he hits the post button.

it's already priced in

You're a legitimate idiot. The boomers who can hardly use a computer but have multiple businesses and income streams give ridiculous gifts of cold hard cash to their offspring. Who do you think is more likely to buy crypto, and especially just buy without proper research? This attitude is how fomo bull markets happen

Lmao you don't understand. This isn't something that gets priced in. It's like saying the crash in January was "priced in".

No, not how Asian culture works let me show you how this really plays out

>Son tells dad his investments just lost 80%
>Son tells dad to get in cheap
>Dad puts bitch son in his place and makes him sign over accounts for him to move into the "real" market
>Son gets shame blowjob from his still hot 50 year old mother
>Son leaves house with shame orgasm and no more fun bags

this.

thank op just bought 100k