This needs to stop

it's getting to the stage where people are actually falling for the chainlink meme by buying this pajeet tier coin.

i feel sorry for the newfags that don't know shit about crypto.

And i feel sorry for both the newfags that fall for this weak FUD, aswell as for all the poorfags like OP that reduce themselves to FUD everyday because they were too retarded to buy during ICO or below 20 cents

66k stack boys, I'm telling you, if you aren't all in LINK, you are really missing out. 10k link will make you a millionaire in 1-2 years.

chainlink gets shilled so much here, it feels like a scam

$100/link? you're fucking worse than the moon kids in Icon's telegram group.

How delusional are you idiots? You actually believe a LARPer by the name of Assblaster and fucking digits and fake magic? Just take a step back from all of your bullshit and take a look at what you partake in on this mexican amphibian image board. Seriously just maybe, juuuuuuust maybe Veeky Forums has led you right into a trap.
>but muh cup and hundle muh SWIFT muh Partnerships

Newsflash asshole! there are none. Wanna know why there's no news out of Sergey and team? and no its not because they're in fucking "stealth mode" or "a quiet ceo is a better one" jesus fucking christ, its because they're realizing they have no solid partnerships (Needed for ChainLINK's network effects) and that no devs want to work with them. All the "backroom deals"? its bullshit yet you won't admit it. Seriously you LINKies are fucking delusional. You almost passed REQ once on CMC and now you're out of the top 100. Get a grip before you neck yourselves realizing you got tricked into buying another shitcoin. All the gets and digits? well guess what that happens because there's simply more LINK posts than others, same thing happened to DGB.

>a dummy buys LINK
>LINK goes sideways for weeks
>comes on Veeky Forums to shill LINK
>the cycle starts again

if LINK does what it says it'll do, youre looking at $500+ in 12 months.
IF.

If you buy Mobius you're looking at double that amount

i dont invest in 3rd world projects

You have to use some subtle bad grammar to do the mobius pajeet impersonation correctly

Link being over a dollar defeats the purpose of the coin.

Don't be mad when Mobius takes over and Sergey exit scams with his 32 million lol

I have never seen someone substantiate this claim

It's a meme

Linkies were at their stinkiest under 10 cents. Wouldn’t touch them now. Especially with the shadow fork it would defeat the purpose of the coin being in Top 100.

What shadowfork

I think $50-60 eoy can happen, but it depends on the announcements that they make and whether or not SWIFT ends up actually partnering with them. That'd be the most amount of money that i've ever had in my poor life. best of luck to all.

(you)

LINK memes and thread spam are most retarded thing on Veeky Forums since the DGB shills

tfw 1k stack :(
im not gonna make it am I user

Guys what if AssBlaster is actually Jason Parser?

But I bought it just for the memes

I do wonder whether the pajeet meme is a meme, or if there really is a contracted team shilling it

Any influencers going on? i would do some shilling and make dank LINK memes for 2000 LINK

LINK $123 EOY

Link being over a dollar defeats the purpose of the coin.

Your mom being over a dollar defeats the purpose of a nasty fucking hooker.

that's just mean. ur mean.

I bought 100 chainlink literally just in case you guys are right. Link $1000? No fuckin' way but also I'll take that 100k if you can pull it off.