Hello

Hello,

My co-worker took out a loan to buy bitcoin when it was $17,000 USD. He is now in a very severe depression.

He told me that he comes here for business advice. What is this place? Why do I have to post a picture to make a topic discussion? I just typed in "man" on google and used a random image.

Anyways, where do you all get your information from? Do you understand that you are ruining people's lives? He lost over 55 thousand dollars. That is more than a years salary for many people. What is wrong with you people?

Let's hope your co-worker offs himself for the sake of everyone

Don't blame us for the market, he bought a dead cat. Nobody shilled him into buying BTC. We just push shitcoins - you know, the ones not on coinbase.

Are you kidding me? He's an ER nurse you asshole. He saves lives every week.

0/10 bait nice try fag

nice larp

>He's an ER nurse
Perfect, he can do it on the job and save money on the ambulance ride

>now he's in severe depression

LMAO

I'd love to know how you contribute to society, you fucking little prick. I'm reading through this website and it's absolutely disgusting.

hahaha. dumbass some lives arent worth saving. havent u seen the world population charts. its a fucking bubble. he's harming the world by saving lives

>level 10 autist tries to sound like a normie
>cannot be normal for a couple paragraphs with heavy review and constant internet checks for how normal people speak to each other

kys OP

Nice trips faggot. Fuck off and never come back kike

that's the point. we are the neets and border line retards that can't contribute to society. get the fuck out of our board!!!!!

REERREREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he should consider himself lucky he only lost 55k, im at 100k loss as of now

well loss from my ATH, I'm still way up from my initial investment

if youre for real, then that fucking blows. this isn't a place for investment advice. The most I get out of biz is I hear about new shitcoins or developments in shitcoins that I wouldn't have come across up to me. Then its up to ME to figure out what its worthwhile to act on.

That said, just tell him to hold on for a while. In a few months he'll probably be back above his principle. Trading is a process of moving money from the impatient to the patient.

I'm down about $750k from my ATH, but I'm still about $450k above my principle, which is about $800... so feels good man? not sure lol

Marco??!

kill yourself larper

he is NEET
poor NEET

How do you sleep at night!

it goes up it goes down.

You know, it's funny, one day some time ago I lost $20k and I got tunnel vision, doubled over in nausea. At the bottom of this dump I had lost $900k and I I just didn't think much of it. The market hardens you to short term movement after a while.

Greet pigs get slaughtered

fuck off dyl
-chrust

this website is a joke. fuck off all of you.

hey friend Im just trying to help

This is a public image board, if your friend is taking investment advice from this place without vetting the information himself, he is an idiot. 90% of what is posted here is crap meant to scam or troll people.

man you really think holding up this schtick is doing well for you, don't you?

low quality bait

Do you understand that he was a retard to buy in ATH with that amount of money when only getting information via word of mouth on 4ch of all places?
I mean, it sucks but all of those with significant investment here are adults or kids that struck it lucky with minor investment - point being, man up and take responsibility for your own actions

>Never used Veeky Forums
>Knows how to reply to posts

0/10 OP you utter faggot.