How many holders sold? And how many of you are going to hold...

How many holders sold? And how many of you are going to hold? I'm having a really hard time deciding on what to do with this. I got in a dollar but it's hard to let go knowing that I could have sold at 30

Just lock in some profits mate.
You'll feel even worse if it goes down more
You're still up 800%, which is insanely hard to get anywhere else

If it has sound fundamentals and offers something other than just variation, then hold. Dyor

I'm holding. Got in at 5 bucks but I think this bitgrail shit will pass. The coin is solid and hopefully the exchange gets up and running soon.

I might just sell some not my whole stack

This
Just lock the price on your ledger nano and then decide what to do
It's called ledger nano for a reason: you can lock in your nanoprice

Good point thanks

Also got in at $1, and sold everything yesterday. Might buy back in later, but for now I've had enough of having to deal with the stress of holding this shitcoin.

I just have this bad feeling that bombers going to try everything he can to drive the price down and nano with him.

lost 10k from my ath.. sold my bags and made 100k. Maybe I will buy again before it hits a better exchange, but rn holding NEO is better for me.

Alright thanks. Yeah I was thinking about selling yesterday when it was still at $10. Seems like it's bouncing off the 100k sat support if it breaks down through that could be a bad ride

MFW I watch this shitcoin implode

I think it's a good hold. But don't let the desire to hold deter you from investments that offer better ROI. DYOR, there are a lot of other good projects out there that are more profitable in the near and possibly distant future (VEN, OMG, ETH)

>Holding XRB
Useful for a flip, but thinking this thing has a long term use case is legitimately retarded and I feel sorry for you.

Thanks. OMG is what I will probably trade it for if I do get rid of it. Similar market cap but I think OMG has more going for it

Agreed. Considering moving some of my XRB too. Definitely more stable and has a lot more big partnerships going for it.

I bought at 2 but never stopped. My average is 7 now. And I’m not stopping. I put about 20% of my income into crypto and unless we moon to a new ATH it’s all going into NANO.

This BS will pass man. Fundamentals are good and the FUD is fake. This coin is so threatening to other coins I actually wouldn’t doubt if the FUD squads were paid the last day or so. The FUD is so extreme it’s actually reassuring.

To drop 20-30% only after that hack while the entire market dropped? Really not too bad. Give it maybe a month and we are set. The good news will catch up with it. All the good shit for NANO happened during the market crash but it will catch up. The hack will blow over. It’s not the coin’s fault it is the exchange’s having issues.

Good points. Hoping this is the case if I continue to hold

I have a little over 10k.
Haven't sold any yet.
The fact this bitgrail thing happen and the price is still this high makes me optimistic.
I'm not talking about USD value. I only care about sat value.

I did this and swapped my stack 2 days ago

I accumulated 60K nano. We will see at the end of the year if it was a wrong or bad move buy my gut tells me to hodl this one.

If you actually have 60k NANO you’re making it by Q3 and then you’re really making it EOY.

I wish I was even close to 1/2 that.

Anyway, yeah my gut tells me to hold and we see top 5 EOY. Short of a crazy market crash or terrible regulation (inb4 crypto can’t be regulated by XMR) NANO is going to be 10x EOY.

Thanks for all the posts

Hope you're right, I wanna make it.

I sold. don't like how the nano team is handling this mess and the community is pissing me off. The coin's tech is the most worrying part of all of this, what if it makes more exchanges insolvent because of some hidden bugs? Scary shit.

This is the shit that really scares me

then tell me how could they have possibly handled it any better then they did? Sucking up to bomber?

nano is going to have bad headline after bad headline and lots of the cheerleaders got fucked and will be bitter. fuck that shitcoin

Stress alone will make this not worth the hold.
Potential gains in this are possible in so many other coins on the market and they won't keep you up at night.

Dude, I really need you to understand this or at least give me a very valid argument against it:

NANO did not cause any exchange to go insolvent, at all. BitGrail was double crediting deposits and withdrawals of multiple currencies, not just NANO. KuCoin just had a in implementation error with NANO API and it likely had something to do with their e-mail verification.

The issues ARE NOT with the NANO protocol at all. They are exchange-based and exchange-centric issues.

I am not even going to get into with you about how the devs handled it. That’s a matter of opinion IMO, you either liked how they handled it, hated it, or you’re neutral, but the shit I said above abut NANO and exchange “double spending” is fact and needs to be known.

Nano literally desyncronized binance what are you talking about.

was all in nano, holy shit what a stressful ride that was

didnt even keep a little, feeling comfy in clif high's shills - btc/ltc/omg/ppt/veri

what of the stolen nano though? is no one else worried of the impending boot that's gonna come down on nano when the thief sells???

No it did not. Nice try though.

If you say shit like that make sure it comes with a source. NANO was trading on binance for days before they went offline due to a server issue.

Try harder man.

Source?
Majority of XRB was stolen between Oct 23-29 last year. Long gone

no risk no gain. I bet you if you talk to early eth holders they will also not tell you they felt comfy. Getting rich with crypto is not just jumping on any shilled coin out there. Diversified folio is a myth if you ask me.

It’s nice to know there are actually some other smart white people on biz.

The last month or so has made me lose faith.

I'm glad you cleared this up. The community was really fast to connect everything

true, but the #1 reason i invested so heavily was i believed xrb would be the best coin for arb, and therefore a guaranteed solid use case in the coming 12 months.

but with exchanges charging fees higher than other coins, i dont think thats gonna happen

Irregardless of the value of NANOs tech, BitGrail is going to take NANO down with it, by association. There is no point holding such a troubled coin when there are so many untroubled promising coins to invest in. People are fickle and aren’t gonna read into it enough to see it’s not nanos fault.

Held since 12 cents, dumping for BTC until I find something better.

Tldr Basically this

the hacker owns 17M and will dump at any point, never touching this shitcoin now

That shits all already dumped, if not maybe like 1-2 million XRB left to dump, at most.

You can go check the sell walls on binance during listing, as well as the sell walls when it was over 30.

There was MASSIVE downward pressure and now it all makes sense that we see the larger picture.

If you’re only barrier to entry for NANO at this point is 17 million XRB being dumped, do some fucking research and see for yourself. They are already in all our wallets.

the only reason this shit coin ever left the $1 range was people could get accredited with 2x or 3x the money

You send in $100, buy $300 worth of xrb, everyone doing the same so they have more purchasing power to buy xrb

this is obviously not sustainable which is why everyone who held their xrb on bitgrail cant withdraw. This huge price increase was an entire scam and not natural at all. Expect a price correction back to $3

It’s amazing how many people, such as yourself, don’t understand how basic shit works.

You think people being double or triple credited raised NANO’s price?

Dude try some logic once. No one getting double deposits were keeping in BitGrail and buying nano with it. They took it off immediately. You’d put in 1 ETH and get 2 or 3 sometimes. That shit did not stay on the exchange it was taken off immediately. Why? Because every single one of those fucking accounts got a negative balance 2-3 days after when retard Sammerino Bomberino found out. No one was actually keeping their double credits on BG. And for a very long time BG was the only one selling NANO. Mercatox didn’t even count back then,

People getting NANO double credited? Well I’d hope you’re smart enough to understand people aren’t buying NANO with NANO.

The issues with BitGrail would have caused downward pressure, not increase the price. Plus wasn’t KuCoin number one volume day 1 of offering NANO?

Fucking FUDsters or plain brainless I cannot tell the difference anymore I really cannot.

>shitcoin traded only one 2 shitty exchanges wasnt manipulated in price at all
>not when they locked peoples accounts for significant portions of dec and early jan

retard hold onto your scam coin, this is almost verge levels of manipulation

>Rebranded coin

>The FUD is so extreme it’s actually reassuring.

Holy fuck, the denial of some people is actually mindblowing.

>Coin has so many people speaking badly about it that its reassuring

Newsflash user, when a shitload of people see inadequacies in your coin, that's not a good thing.

There was a lot of price manipulation, in no way related to the double crediting by BitGrail.

Listen to what I write very carefully and don’t misinterpret it. I said that the double credit bug by BitGrail didn’t cause the price to increase. There was price manipulation but that happen to any small M Cap coin. Nothing new.

It would only worry me if any of it was real. All the FUD is totally fake. There is no error in NANO’s protocol...

I mean I guess the FUD isn’t reassuring in that it shows how dumb people really are but I mean it doesn’t really matter as it relates to long-term value of the coin. Some idiots on Veeky Forums that either believe FUD or don’t understand NANO spreading false rumors doesn’t hurt my investment....

Resurge this crypto, reference to IOTA.

Chainlink 'secure'

>They are already in all our wallets.
Die shill. That's 17 million bitgrail users will never get back. The 4 million still there will probably get dumped for euros if it ever goes to court.

Who ever still in XRB should GTFO now. I was one of the biggest shills in december. I actually thought the binance listing would pump the price and recommended bitgrail to buy. The rebrand was shit , there is nothing left for this shitcoin. Sorry to those that lost cause of me.

I bought 7000 at 10 cents each early December. Sold them all at $37. I then bought 10,000 ICX for a couple dollars that mooned to like $12 Sold them all again. I could not keep winning so I cashed out. I'm waiting on whatever this is to finish so I can buy back in on some other moon missions. I made more money in one month than I had my entire life working. Thanks to Raiblocks initially. Fucking good shit. I expect it'll go up to around $40 again before EOY.

Yeah it sucks people lost their shit. Buttttttt..... how does that change anything about the coin?

Why is a bad exchange and people too dumb to use a wallet changing your opinion of the coin you shilled so hard?

Makes no sense. Did you undergo an accident between then and now?

>I expect it'll go up to around $40 again before EOY
This confirm that you're either larping or did the equivalent of winning the lottery. If you sincerely believe this, I'd enjoy my imaginary or not gains and stay out of the market.

IOTA

I basically did win the lottery. However it wasn't dumb luck. I read a ton of white papers for weeks and Raiblocks stood out to me. I remember thinking, this is some scientific shit right here. And you know what happened then.
We are in a shit market right now. If it ever returns to even close to last year then it's $40 easy.

The team knew about the bitgrail issues and censored it as FUD

Yeah they removed it as FUD because they had no idea what was going on.

Jesus fucking Christ the non-whites get dumber and dumber every day.

They don’t believe a post, mark it as FUD, and you think that proves “they knew.”

Nice man. The fucking NANO team isn’t even smart enough to formulate sentences it seems sometimes. They are honest to a fucking fault. They posted the chat transcript with Bomber and that will probably end up being illegal sometime down the line.

The team is fucking dumb and annoying as fuck. It’s amazing they have such a great coin on their hands, but they are dumb as fuck. They had no goddamn idea what was going on. Hell, NO ONE DID until about a week or two ago, and this happened IN OCTOBER.