BTC mempool has cleared up

>BTC mempool has cleared up
>Sent 0.01 btc with 20sat/b fee , 2 confirms in 1 hour
>People are back to buying things with BTC at local shops
>BCC btfo because nobody wants it for everyday use
>No segwit or lightning jewry

None of the exchanges support it yet that I know of. Good luck getting them to support this jewish banker scam.

The problem has been solved forever

WOW JUST AN HOUR
SURELY WE WILL USE IT IN SHOPS IRL NOW

guess why it went down? everybody stopped using it holy shit you corecucks are scum

>People are back to buying things with BTC at local shops
If this were true the mempool wouldn't be clear you brainlet. The mempool is clear because adoption has plummeted.

normies are buying in on the bull, where i live lots of restaurants and pawn shops take bitcoin, lots of people buy 1 week, hold, then buy shit cheaper. These places dont care about confirm times as long as they see the transaction happening, and high fees caused a huge issue for this. Since everyone uses the blockchain app and dont know how to set the fees,

And its reall the btc name that keeps it going, if you ask theses stores if they will take anything else , they say "its a scam, nobody has it"

This may not be the case wherever you live, but here tax evasion is a commonplace.

Mabie look at the charts you fuckwit. recommended tx fee has dropped fom 200 sat to 20

>These places dont care about confirm times as long as they see the transaction happening
Where are these guys located? I know how to reverse 0 confirmation transactions so I could scam them all. Or are you LARP'ing?

Even if thats true locally at your place, it wont last.
BTC cant scale.

If a few more third world countries tried to do that fees would go straight back to 25$.

Bitcoin cash will eat up all those usecases and by now the big question is, why are people still debating this? BCH might flip BTC but if not its only a matter of time before something else does. EOY either BCH or another coin will have flipped BTC.

BTC core fucks, you guys lost. Its over and its BEEN OVER. The only people who still buy BTC do it while crying themselves to sleep jacking their dicks off to pictures of sports cars. You are a bunch of morons that are equally as delusional as SJWs on a good day. On a bad day I cant tell if you are fucking flat earthers or or tide pide eaters.

The only reason BTC goes up in value is something called washtrading. Bots are currently tethering your shitcoin to other coins that actually do get action. Its all smoke and mirrors and its easy as fuck to see it. NOBODY is actually buying Bitcoin to HODL anymore. YOUR SHIT IS FUCKING DEAD.

Yes, fees are dropping because transaction count is plumetting your brainlet. Notice I said that the mempool is clear. With a block size limit this can only be achieved if no one uses the coin. Daily transactions are less than they were a year ago. Look at the chart fuckwit.

>>People are back to buying things with BTC at local shops

Literally, no one is doing this.

jesus, it's that bad.

OP is also an idiot with 2 confirms in 1 hour, what a fucking joke. I literally get 30 confirmations in 5 minutes on the ethereum network with max fees at peak traffic, 1 confirmation near instantly.

bitcoin and bcash are both wholly useless for day to day txs, thats what second layer networks are for.

saying "2" confirmations in an hour means you're measuring the wrong thing anyway.

you measure time to 1 confirmation, after that you're at the mercy of the time it takes for new blocks to be mined.

>No segwit or lightning jewry

BTC cucks continue to destroy their adoption advantage by constantly requiring people to adopt new shit.
EVEN IF LN works (=scales better than onchain for actual real-life transactions) it's equivalent to a completely new network that has very good marketing on r/bitcoin. It starts from zero adoption.

BCH fags
"At cryptonize.it, we utilize 0-conf for all products directly available, included automatic gift card delivery. Nobody has enough economical incentive to do a double spend. "

Have fun. I don't need amazon gift cards and I think they can be disabled if stolen? Still.

LN

trollface.jpg

interesting, I was tripped out reading one of the above posts. Then I realized who wrote it. kek

it is alarming how much the transaction volume has dropped for bitcoin in recent weeks. note ETH and LTC both show the same big drops in actual use

Remember where there’s bitcoin there’s litecoin :^)

Bitcoin is doing 1/3 what it used to and Litecoin is tanking similarly but Ethereum is still doing about 70% of its peak and so is Bitcoin Cash. Its quite obvious what the two top blockchain based coins are and which will reign supreme. Which will be king and which will be prince, I don't know.

XMR is better than all of them
>~30 minute transaction times
>relatively low fees
>true privacy/fungibility
remind me why I would want to use anything else?

>relatively low fees
please stop spreading this delusion. it is literally more expensive than bitcoin right now, and XMR only does 3500 tx/day. imagine the fees if it tried to do 150K+ like bitcoin

>3tps coin
>glamouring with how btc clears so fast because nobody is using it

Now can you imagine what sharding on ETH will do to BTC? It'll be game over, especially considering it should be easy to implement it on BCH. The LN was the vilest kikery in crypto.