Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsshop.com/Brain-Force-Plus_p_1611.html
amazon.com/Minerals-Iron-free-Vegetarian-Seeking-Health/dp/B004JGTKX4
popline.org/node/318863
lipidworld.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1476-511X-10-158
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Iodine drops
Hold up I have the iodine redpill on my phone

Exercise, diet, sleeping well, meditation, and not staring at a computer 18 hours a day tend to help.

Tick borne diseases like lyme can cause brain fog, such as babesia or bartonella.

Look it up, testing is hard af.

Mental exercise.

>not staring at a computer 18 hours a day
but user what else is there for me to do ?

ritalin

Boom. Consider yourselves redpilled.
Also make sure you're doing
Of course

>not staring at a computer 18 hours a day

What am I supposed to do with my day then?

that and fix gut flora, eat well what user above said

Buy jpmc

>try hash once in my teens
>feel kinda weird
>worried I've fried my brain forever
>go to like five different doctors
>they all tell me I have OCD and stop worrying about taking one hit like seven years ago
>tfw feel like my brain is retarded from it and cant stop thinking about it
sorry for blogpost but how do I know if it's just normal brainfog from living a degen lifestyle

NAD+ IV infusion.

Healthy eating.

• Vitamin D
• Magnesium
• Potassium

Get the levels of above checked for deficiencies.

Then, get your thyroid checked.

If none of the above are the cause of your brain fog, then it's likely what you eat is causing inflammation by creating additive oxidative stress. Try limiting your diet slowly by eliminating certain elements once every week or 2-3 days to see how you feel to find the cause.

If still no, then get a MRI of brain for brain tumour/clots & a full spine/neck as well.

This. Bluelight is proven to contribute towards mental fog, take a 5 min break every 30-40 minutes & take a walk, also good for your eyes.

user if you never listen to anyone on Veeky Forums at least listen to thisAt least give it a shot

staying healthy, eating right, getting sun and exercise.

Appreciated

Adding on to this: Lyme gets worse with time & either more symptoms start showing up or the current ones increase become more severe.

so you're saying we should stick to the red boards?

2 tablespoons of raw, organic coconut oil at least 3-4 times a week. Make sure it's the raw, unprocessed one or it won't do anything.

drink aids

eat low calorie
drink lotsa water
iodine/salt
no vaccinations
exercise
7hr sleep

Weed did the same to me desu

user explains it well, but apart from that, you can also check if there is something physically wrong with you (some hormonal issues and other diseases can cause brain fog when not controlled properly).

Not sure if sarcasm.

Well, bluelight is produced by every screen. You can download 'bluelight filter' apps which sort of block some of it but the solution really is to limit screen time to 4-5 hours at max. if you want to retain your proper circadian rhythm.

Diet. Start eating/drinking probiotics

Got mine from lyme disease :(

is it possible from one session?

OP, if you want quick, temporary relief. Have some chicken soup. It reduces oxidative stress which is what causes mental fog.

wow - I wasn't expecting this robust of a response.

thanks Veeky Forumsfriends

Modafinil

Avoid foods high in histamine and salicylates,
Stop dairy, grains, simple carbs, sugar,
Meat and greens

>most americans aren't using iodized salt

I find this hard to believe.

Experienced it myself and it sucks, honestly. No amount of research was enough, eventually by experimenting & reading a lot, I've learned some things along the way which I've shared with you. Hope it helps.

I meant to say just eat meat and greens

Concerta

This. But do it in a gradual fashion & keep notes.

Short-lived solution which'd cause long-term damage. not worth it.

Curry for strong ambition sirs

Been smoking for 5 years daily and didn't even know what brain fog was. Must suck desu

Yep, exercise combination of weight training and cardio, good diet is super important. I’ve found recently that dropping carbs helps a lot and I’ve also been taking Rhodiola capsules. Felt a lot lighter, clearer mind and lungs if that makes sense. Good luck OP I’ve struggled for years with that shit

brainforce™

im waiting, how did it help you?

Shocked at some of the good replies on here. Sounds like my doctors. Help me out...

Been low T for a long time. Limp dick, no sex drive, sore all the time, brain fog most the time, memory doesn't work as good as it should. Energy increased (I can stay somewhat awake) when I ate healthy and now I have abs - very strong and in good shape. Tried paleo, still have sex issues, brain fog.

Doc gave me T shots for a bit, didn't work. CPAP was tried next, didn't work.

Did some scans, pituitary is 2/3 normal size.. doc said nothing to worry about.

I'm very healthy, eat good, but the memory issues, brain fog, and not even wanting sex AT ALL are still with me every day.

Literally had to jerk a soft dick and place it inside my wife to get her pregnant this second time... it's a boy lol Go figures. Havn't been interested in sex since softmore year in highschool, had plenty as a freshman.

I've tried everything else so any suggestions would help. I also have psoriasis, not bad though and genetic.

Don’t fuckin touch this shit unless you want to be a mindless drone owned by big pharma. Also look into Holy Basil, they don’t want you to know about it

Also, reduce masturbation to max. twice per week. Might not help as much with the fog as diet correction, but will make you feel better.

Your source of illness appears to be mental user, physical checks will come up empty. Depression likely.

>The US recommended daily intake is 150 mcg/day. However, Japanese people often consume 50-80 times that much (5-13 mg/day), primarily from seaweed, and have less of the health problems associated with iodine deficiency
Really not surprised the japs are always the ones consuming the greatest nutrients thanks to their traditional diets. They also consume the most vitamin K2 which slows down wrinkles. They're practically the complete opposite of amerimutts

how many hours of sleep are you getting per night?
do you feel refreshed after waking.

what do you do for work?

do you stay mentally active?

and how fucking old are you?

honestly look at this though. i bought kelp off amazon, each pill has 225mcg of iodine, and it's much cheaper than buying lugols, AND kelp has more natural shit in it to balance out the iodine so you dont take too much.

I wish I could agree. When I'm not exhausted for no reason I'm always happy, no where near depressed. I have literally the best family in the world, own a perfect house, make good money, gorgeous wife and 2 amazing kids. I couldn't be happier. I gave up and just live with it but the fog and sex drive is rough.

Stop smoking weed like a fucking nigger

Interesting, thanks user. I know something is wrong, probably a combination of things we’re eating or lacking. I’m pretty sure most carbs are fucking poison and have the same effect on our body. I’ve stopped eating all bread and most grains, eat a lot of sweet potato now instead. I’ll try iodine too

im ADHD brain fog is apart of my existence
any other anons have it?
have you tried the methods suggested by other anons in this thread, how did it work out?
and i just found out nootropics is a thing
any experiences with that?
i trust you faggots more then i trust blog posters

see

infowarsshop.com/Brain-Force-Plus_p_1611.html

It’s not just a meme

yes i had it
just keep simple solution...
exercise.
less computer.
better food.
more sun.
more excercise.
more spring water.
etc.
no video games.
1 fap/week

I tried getting 6,7,8 hours of sleep for weeks at a time to see if that was the issue. I can sleep for 12 hours every day if I want. Wife is awesome.

I do work shift work but this happened way before that. 4 on 4 off, 12 hour shifts.

Work requires me to be active and I was ATC while in the military so I'm still ok there but even then I was foggy, just dealt with it.

Just turned 30. Feels good mostly. :)

This is good advice + exercise

memory doesnt work as good as it should it quite subjective.

get a neuropsychological assessment and they can test that. costs a bit though. couple thousand.

keep learning new things etc can help

Pregnenalone 50mg every day
B12 inection 5000mcg monthly
Nadh
Bupropion if your brain fog is from low mood or depression

T med fag

>infowars

Tanning beds make a big difference. I've been taking D as well but tanning made an actual difference. I just use the weakest tanning bed for 10 minutes twice a week and it works wonders for me.

You don't.

I will get that done. Thanks! I just know from experience that most people recall information 100x better than me.

>I've been taking D as well
That's what she said.

Surprised to come across this on Veeky Forums as I've been experiencing brain fog episodes the past month, along with derealization and intense impending doom / panic episodes. Not entirely sure what's causing it, or if it's purely mental but I have lots of ideas.

Go the fuck outside and immerse yourself with reality and nature. Make new memories, and decisions to create character and personality development. Be mindful of what you're doing in the present, sit in crowded public places and listen to people. Talk with people if you can. Basically be a normie, shit helps immensely.

Ignore all the brainlets here, and do it the old fashion way: water fasting for atleast 7 days. Useless hormones will get purged during that time-span, making your brain very very stable. This is what I do when I program, and I do notice a significant improvement with my code.

What do you think about this? amazon.com/Minerals-Iron-free-Vegetarian-Seeking-Health/dp/B004JGTKX4

>Iodine (from potassium iodide and organic Icelandic kelp)(Laminaria digitata)(stem and leaf) 250 mcg, Zinc (as TRAACS zinc bisglycinate) 30 mg, Selenium (as SelenoExcell High Selenium Yeast) 200 mcg, Copper (as TRAACS copper bisglycinate) 2 mg, Manganese (as TRAACS manganese bisglycinate) 4 mg, Chromium (as TRAACS chromium nicotinate glycinate) 200 mcg, Molybdenum (as TRAACS molybdenum bisglycinate) 200 mcg, Potassium (as potassium chloride) 99 mg, Shilajit Extract (Asphaltum punjabinum)(mineral extract)(50% fulvic acid) 50 mg, Boron (as Bororganic Glycine) 500 mcg, Vanadium (as TRAACS vanadium nicotinate glycinate) 150 mcg, Horsetail (Equisetum arvense)(aerial parts) 100 mcg. HPMC (vegetable capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, medium-chain triglycerides oil and silica

some people have better memories. also learning more shit when you're younger tends to produce better memories than people who don't do a whole lot when they're in school.

good education can make all the difference in brain capacity and function

>Stop dairy, grains, simple carbs, sugar
Yeah right bread kills.
Fucking brainlet believes everything he reads on the internet.

useless hormones that you can't name and don't know about.

you're a fucking retard. just kill yourself

Alot of intelligent people fast aswell. Just look up billgates, steve jew when he was younger or heck, even vitalik.

The obvious ones are proper sleep, exercise and diet which includes drinking alot of water. Take a good multivitamin and fish oil, for mental stuff you want higher DHA than EPA. Pretty much everyone is deficient in magnesium, vitamin d and zinc so take those. Lab door does testing of supplements since the FDA doesn't regulate them. r/nootropics has a lot of good shit

Are you that much of a brainlet to even google?

>Steve Jobs
And eventually he died
>Vitalik
He's autistic..of course he's mathematically smart

No one here will pin point what your exact problem is the best thing to do, at least this is what i think, is having a very traditional mindset. Disregard all those modern body washes that have the ability to alter hormone levels, modern dairy (get your milk from goat or sheep), plastics, pollution is a real killer, non organic food (pesticide residue can block male hormones), synthetic fabrics like polyester can affect your nuts popline.org/node/318863
Also i was looking at vitamin k2 a few weeks ago and saw some studies that it can raise T levels lipidworld.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1476-511X-10-158
Natto which is fermented soy has the most k2 kind of funny how it doesnt align with the soyboy myth

>And eventually he died
>along with creating one of the most successful and influential company to ever exist.
Thanks for proving my point

>Go the fuck outside and immerse yourself with reality
I tried today and it ended badly.
Went to in-n-out burger, and this group of 4 Mormon teen girls started taking pictures of me and laughing.
I couldn't believe it, it was my first time leaving the house in a while. I feel like I look normal. When I confronted them they just laughed, and the leader said "yeah, I took a picture, so what?" It felt unreal.
I called them "stupid Mormon cunts", and cussed them out for a couple minutes, made a big scene, then left my fries on the table, untouched.
Life is suffering.

cant fucking see shit

Start exercising 3x per week
If after 2 weeks there is no improvement, start meditating. I recommend Headspace.
If after 2 weeks there is no improvement, try to quit masturbating so much (or at all).

I'm gonna double check this. Not to be a dick but I don't trust rando health advice from anyone.

Drink water. Stop using drugs or stimulants. Wear a buttplug.

This.

Also start using Himalayan salt. It contains most of the trace minerals needed, as well as iodine.

If you have a mental illness, then yes.

1. Avoid all unsaturated fats.
2. Raw foods, including meat.

Read/listen to these people: Ray Peat, Aajonus Vonderplanitz.

Why the fuck were they taking pictures? What were you doing out of the ordinary?

Sweet way to get skin cancer bro

Aren't saturated fats even worse?

No, the more saturated the better, which makes coconut fat the best fat and dairy fat the second best.

I have OCD but nothing like schizophrenia or so

This.

Just eating my burger, then I got up to go to the counter.
It really wrecked my confidence, as I had been feeling depressed already earlier.

Mormons are smug cunts, they were all dressed up in their Church clothes, yet are bitches.

This sounds like some good advice. Not going to hurt to change some things up and maybe it works. I'll put this on my reading todo list. Thanks!

I am pretty awkward in public settings, so maybe that's why

user, you got bullied by teen girls? That's hilarious.

Get mercury and lead out of your body

It's also hot, I mean, for some of us at least.

It's actually very depressing. Especially since I have a good job interview tomorrow, but they crushed my confidence. I don't even think I'll go

>letting some random retards ruin important stuff
??