1. Sell ZCL at ATH then buy BTCP when it goes lower
2. Sell ZCL at ATH, buy back ZCL when it dips and then swap for BTCP
3. Swap ZCL for BTCP when the fork hits and sell when you want

4. Get exitscammed

t. moron

If ZCL hits $500, sell half stack then sell the rest directly after snapshot
If ZCL hits $1k, sell full stack and buy BTCP dip after mainnet launch
Else, wait for snapshot and sell immediately after

What are the chances of selling ZCL at a good price but BTCP keeps going up past the price you sell?

It's very likely that BTCP will at some point be at a higher price than ZCL ever will be. However I'm expecting BTCP to dump at launch as many BTC holders will likely dump it and the market cap will need to be like 10x to be the same price. In the case that the dip doesn't happen I might have lost some money but I'll accept that, that's how this game works

At this point desu, I'd be happy if it breaks $200. It sucks because I was counting on this to make it

big dongles and forks and whatnot

My plan is to sell two days before the fork and then rebuy BTCP, i think BTCP initial price won't be ZCLASSIC fork price since the market cap is going to remain the same but the supply is going to increase from 3M to 21M

anyway im so depressed i thought this was going to be like 1K by fork date, now i wish i could see 300

Dude you are talking as if we were in a bull market, i wish we were but i think we won't even be seeing ZCL reach 300

its fucking sad dude i was counting on this

If the price stays this low imma just hold thru the shits fuk it

we should have sold last month at ATH, but we got greedy senpai.

It's going to go over ATH but if we don't hit 4 or 500 I might sell a quarter of my stack (~110) before fork and then just hold the rest

I will sell 25% ZCL if it hits $200 pre-fork

I'll sell another 25% ZCL if it hits $300 pre-fork

I'll sell another 25% ZCL if it hits $500 pre-fork

I'll hold at least 25% for snapshot and try to dump it after

If ZCL doesn't hit $200 again... I'll just hold my entire bag for snapshot

but why hodl tho? btcp its going to dip at first, why dont you sell and re buy?

Heavy bags since january 6

this shit right or wrong is tied to BTC. If BTC takes a shitter or is moving sideways... BTC Private isn't going to look that great.

There's just too many variables at play - how much will it dip? How much can I sell my ZCL for directly after the snapshot? I think I'll be able to make more by holding and selling after snapshot than selling before the snapshot and rebuying the launch dip. I'll probably end up selling half my stack at 300 if I think it isn't going anywhere but definitely not the whole thing.

Imagine the price it would be today if BTC haven't gone into this bear market, fucking piece of fucking SHIT

fuck fuck fuck fuckkkk

I only mined .5 ZCL

I still have hope that btc recovers until the fork week

At this rate, I'll be happy if BTC just moves sideways

This.

this is bear country and as much as I want it to go beyond $200, I just cant see bitcoin going to $10,000 in the next week or two

thats 1500$ btcp end of year