Guess who just woke up?

price is where it was 5 hours ago, we'll see.

Isn't it more likely someone sells before going to sleep?

they haven't throw it all for once, we'll see if those pussies keep their balls in place.

last weeks it was americans getting shat on over dumping when they wake, now its euros?

How the fuck would that work in a water slide.

amerisharts and eurofags both have glass hands and should unironically kill themselves

its dumb money across the board these days, but nothing really compares to those koreans

What's up with them? I thought asians are high iq.

High iq herd mentality.

To be fair, as surprising at it may be, they are quite bullish right now

Westerners' interaction with asians are with those that are educated and/or wealthy enough to leave their country and work abroad.

In the US, they just need sponsorship and pay for the plane ticket.

Nothing wrong with taking profit from time to time.

Right, from time to time, not everyday during the crash for 2 months (which they did) because they panic like pussies -and now regret it deeply-

Europe saves crypto once again.

Once again? Are you fucking kidding me? Europussies have been dumping like bitches all the way during the crash, got all the graphs of this period, every single fucking morning.

only for the past few weeks, in the middle of the bull run they were some of the biggest buyers

Show me your graphs of btc surging from 6k to 7k and from 7.5k to 8.5k.

Do I read they buy high and sell low?

Europeans pumping crypto again. Wait another 4 hours til our fat, bloated burgerbros wake up for a market crash.

you burgers have the weakest hands.
these threads are fooling no one.