How do you actually become a millionaire?

How do you actually become a millionaire?
What is the best thing to study to become one? Do you have to do investment or start a company?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buy som bitcorns

create 1mil worth of value somehow retard

Yea how? By working or by starting a company then selling it or what?

The quickest way is identity fraud. Take out loans on other people.

buy bitbean

House is fucking disgusting. MUH bigger is better.
House equivalent of some fake lipped bitch with bolted on balloon tits.

Buy JNT.

not by wagecucking for peanuts while making money for someone else, thats sure

This is what a proper house looks like.

that is a villa

modern flat concrete architecture is cheap as fuck

It looks like someone has a minecraft fetish

>can't fuck your lady on the couch without neighbors seeing unless you have a creepy 10ft wall all around your house
>if someone wants to rob you they can just see inside your goddamn house and wait until you're gone, unless you want to have creepy cameras or guards inside your house all the time
>government gunmen can see you inside your house when they come to get you for not paying your taxes when Bernie's Communist rEVOLution happens

What's more:

>you will always look out to see the shitty weather, a very common thing if you live in a real place, not a shithole like Florida

Suck one million dicks

That is the ugliest piece of shit I have ever seen. I'd rather live in a Brazilian favela than a hideous slapped-together array of squares and rectangles like that. That isn't a house, that's an office building.

Starting a business is the only way.

Or more likely start a few, my first 3 failed, but this one is starting to catch.

be early
be wealthy
be lucky

>do investment
Thak yu sirs

t. Pajeet

drink more soy milk

>he prefers a boxy glass eyesore over something using old styles
gross

>tfw don't understand jackshit I read on here about 'Elliot charts' and 'shorting' and 'leverage' but force myself to read all of it for at least three hours daily because determined to be a millionaire

Hey assholes, I want to be a millionaire by end of the year. What should I invest in to get 1000% back? I only have 10k to play around with.

Actually look up the terms instead of trying to pick up context clues from biz.

couldn't be said better

50/50 LINK and REQ

I'll wager that's Australian and so is the poster (as am I). This is what EVERYONE with a bit of money builds these days here. Everyone. Used to be cool in the 90's but now common as air

That's absurdly ugly.

read about value investing and contrarian investing next. Then read 'the intelligent investor'.
Altho crypto is hard to value invest because its so volatile but its a sound principle

Is this a serious suggestion? I want a house like Op's and a lambo.

Disgusting minimalist

sure because today none is becoming a millionaire

never gonna make it with that attitude

gonna have to wait longer than a year for that m8

I agree that user's house was ugly, but this would definitely suck too. Would you really like to live in a little compartment with someone else on the other side of the wall and thousands of tourists constantly walking around outside?

The key to being wealthy is to be wealthy... interesting.

I make money because I enjoy making money. If that's a thing you enjoy doing you will find a way.

Key mindset difference, you want to buy things, I want to make money, I have no interest in buying things.

You need to get with the times man. Postmodern architecture is where it's at.

Start with $10million and lose most of it.

Actually in this pic there's no appartement under 80sqm. True for the tourists however, but the restaurant game in Annecy is absurd.

i cant even parse what you're trying to say.

theres a difference between being rich and being wealthy.

Crypto is value investing high on shrooms going at warp speed.

>Everyone posts some new-money plasterboard mcmansion and argues over stylistic choices.

>Not buying some small house in a sleepy fishing village on the pacific coast.

SHIGGY DIGGY DIGERIDOO YOU NEW MONEY NIGGERS.

i'd be worried about my house slipping into the ocean one night.

I want space and to be away from people
a mansion is the best way to do so

Looks comfy but insulation must be a nightmare.

Yeah 80 sqm is tiny for a burger like me. I can't live with less than like 5 acres around me, but I guess if you grew up that way it might be tolerable. My ideal spot would be about 30 minutes out of town from here

Fair enough, but live a little.

Czech'd, that's why you buy a nice diesel inboard and head out to sea every day.

Stay near the coast, and it's no worse than Oregon (Kodiak and the Aleutians excluded).

Start by being from a wealthy family.

Get people to give you amounts of money equal to 1,000,000.00.
Or you can make amounts of money less than that.
There are many things in life that can bring contentment, money is but one of them.

>live a little
i am, but i prefer to rent because it gives me freedom. once you hit a certain threshold of wealth, outright buying has more downsides than renting.

Damn man. I live in a 120sqm with my gf and I feel it's too large and not cosy enough, even if we turned a room into a workshop.

To many windows and ugly bircks.

>renting
>freedom
nigga what?
why would you want to live in someone elses property?

Step 1: Go to medical school.
Step 2: Complete a residency in a procedure heavy field.
Step 3: Make $400K a year. Park $80K annually in mutual funds and $20K in single stocks if you know what you're doing.
Step 4: Millionaire within 10 years. Should also have your student loans paid off.
Step 5: Work another 5 years, investing $200k a year.

Then retire. You should be able to just pull 100k a year for pretty much the rest of your life. Maybe work a few more years if you have some big lifestyle wants like vacation homes or lambos.

>There are many things in life that can bring contentment, money is but one of them.

freedom to move regularly, to not waste time caring about property issues, etc. renting above a certain threshold is a different game than the renting most people are accustomed to, it's a lot more like staying in a hotel in terms of service.

buy 1 eth
put said eth in etherhell
go to sleep for 10 years
withdraw from contract

if I ever make it enough that I don't have to work all I'm gonna do is move to some place I want to live, build a house, and live there
traveling is too much hassle

you would also save money doing that. the benefit of being rich is you can choose either and not have to care about the cost.

Honestly this debate is more about how do you want to live with your wealth, personally I wouldn't buy a lambo and stay with my comfy sedan.

Thanks for the tips.

thanks to services like uber you dont even need a car these days most of the time, not to mention it wouldn't be very feasible if you were relocating frequently.

the last thing i would consider doing is buying an expensive car.

>relocating frequently
>not getting a caravan

doesnt quite work if you also like travelling overseas though.

buying/renting a sleeper and driving it around a country does sound fun though.

I like being able to drive alone with my gf in the alps from time to time.

If I make it to the millions I wouldn't even stop working, my time would simply go towards managing my businesses and the businesses I've invested into.

there's always rentals for that though. could even rent a lambo for a few days if that's your thing.

>postmodern

1.be born in a first world country
2.have some money to begin with
3.keep trying

good idea. Dont need to own it all the time just want to "know" how it feels like

Sometimes you have to be lucky
youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME

Dinesh knows how you can become a millinerie

>he thinks modular architecture came from mincecraft
>go back to eating tendies

never trust shitcoin pumpers

Minecraft is the biggest paradigm shift since the agricultural revolution

SERIOUSLY DON'T MISS ON DINESH HE IS SO MUCH MILLIONS IT HURTS. SHOW BOBS AND VEGANA

how do you even figure? kek

Get all the hottest news fresh from Bangladesh.
Become a millinerie with Dinesh

your chances are best if you invest in crypto ASAP

if you don't have your own company you will not make it as a wagecuck