RPX

listed on binance... low market cap... you know the drill

I know you're probably going to get a lot of brapposters in response to your image, but before they do I'd just like to say that there is no doubt in my mind about licking those holds under her ass but above her back thigh if given the chance. The very idea of slowly running my tongue through those soft, sweaty skin crevices, picking up every tasty little crumb between makes me erect to no end and I have no reserve in saying this.

Fuck off

this tech doesn't need a coin

BRAP

>suggesting for someone to buy a coin on the first day it was listed on binance
>suggesting for someone to buy a coin on the first week it was listed on binance

Get out, its always pumped high as fuck when it gets added.

kys

it's a token, marie.

> eating feces

My gf wanted me to do this, assholes DO NOT smell good, they are a mix of sweat and shit. I thought I'd be down, but once I smelled and looked at that sweat fecal matter mixture in real life smelling and tasting it I lost my boner

doesn't matter if it is shit token or not, numbers and history say that new things listed on binance are good for a quick pump

I am on the ship, take us to the moon Chicoms

hold me user

I ate my first ass a bit ago and it was much better than I thought. No bad taste or sweatiness at all just kinky goodness.

>tfw no gf with a big ass
>"lewdly holds"

BRAP

bought 0.01092356 BTC at 0.00003148 how fucked am I

sell order is at 3200

cant really drop much from here

thanks desu

Honest question, why do you guys resort to posting scantly clad women on a safe for work board? Is your information value so low that you have to add external stimulation in the form of sexual gratification to your thread to lure in replies? Can you not thrive on content alone?

why are you even here?

> "safe for work" kek