HERD MENTALITY BACK AT IT AGAIN

> Goes up by a few hundred
> "We're back in the bull market"
> Long term trend is down as fuck

This is why you guys (the idiots who make fun of TA, who make fun of the bears this year, and who made fun of the bulls last year) lost a shit ton of money the last month while we shorted.

This is why the herd loses money while the smart few gain money. This is why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer (after losing their riches due to not cashing out).

If it's downtrending and you're arguing for it, doesn't make that make you part of the herd?

>a single red candle
>omegacuck creeps out of his own asshole and makes retarded 1k predictions again

You do the exact same thing you accuse others of doing.

Shortselling faggot btfo

>This is why you guys (the idiots who make fun of TA, who make fun of the bears this year, and who made fun of the bulls last year) lost a shit ton of money the last month while we shorted.
Most of the TA cucks (like you) said that BTC was gonna keep rising. The same people who said BTC was never going to stop growing are the same people who say BTC is never gonna stop sinking. You're either retarded or your FUDding.

I'm not omegacuck dumbass.

zoom out, still bullmarket

>saves thumbnail
>calls others idiots

Never said that. Stop coping. Predicted a drop since 18k.

nicely done user
the price IS the HERD
lol

Just look at the charts every year retard we are going up until April

You sound a lot like him

stay poor

>long term trend is down as fuck

BRO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU HAVE BEEN IN CRYPTO FOR A MONTH GO AWAY NOBODY LIKES YOU. OGs LIKE ME THAT BOUGHT AT $465 IN APRIL 2016 FEELING GOOD.

BITCH.

"long term trend is down" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED AHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE NO MONEY HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HE MISSED OUT ON CRYPTO AND NOW HE'S FUCKING BITTER AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

If you still think the market isn't finishing its downtrend you're the actual retard

I started in 2011. I shorted last month and tripled my money. You lost 70% of your money guaranteed, and I'm 90% sure you're larping about April 2016 anyways. I can also guarantee that the picture in your post looks better than you.

this guy made 20x up in TWO YEARS in crypto
wew lad

either prove it or shut the fuck up brainlet pajeet

we going to 2.2 k

Ah, the herd strikes again with the responses that just insults and no arguments against the post. Typical thread filled with insults. I will expect a few intelligible responses from bears in agreement just like every other thread this past week. We were bulls last year ever since January when most of reddit made fun of us with the same reactions. Now that we are bears, we're getting the same reaction. Keep hoping though guys!

Again, remember my simple motto: When everyone wants to be a millionaire off something, no-one does.

>muh claims
>muh insults

kys

tethered at 8.82k

If you didn't buy at $1 or below you're the herd