This is what honor looks like. Take note. The goyim have a short attention span. But the whales never forget

This is what honor looks like. Take note. The goyim have a short attention span. But the whales never forget.

we know where he lives

Why do people trust this murderer?

Prove it bitch

The other dude killed his dog so he deserved it
But he's forgiving him? So, a terrible example of what you're ttrying to show us

>murder is bad
it ndepends on who you kill user

John McAfee is a bro tbqh. He doesn't deserve the hate he gets here

He will likely murder Zhao when they meet for drinks.

This fucking pisses me off.
I recently read a hit piece on McAfee making him out to be some kind of demonic asshole for FUD'ing this, when actually his supposition given the evidence was quite probably correct. The article went out of its way to avoid mentioning any kind of event chain after the "binance posts cold wallet proofs to demonstrate they're legit" and just left it hanging with McAfee was a cunt.
I just fucking knew he would respond in much the way that he actually did, because his suspicions were totally reasonable, and when they were addressed that is exactly what any rational fucking human being who cared to be actually consistent and reasonable would do, and that's exactly what he actually did.
Meanwhile, Media clickbait cuntery continues unabated.
I do not know how the media situation in the modern world is going to be fixed, but it sure as fuck needs fixing. I think it's a big part of why everyone is so stupid and ignorant. They're under 24/7 propaganda assault to make them that way and sell them a narrative with a tenuous relationship to the truth.

>I do not know how the media situation in the modern world is going to be fixed, but it sure as fuck needs fixing. I
It's always been like this. You just used to be brainwashed about it. Nothing changed except you finding out how corrupt and shitty it all is.

he's a fucking idiot. it was obvious he was FUDding during the outage even though binance was entirely professional every step of the way.

Damn, I just gained a lot of respect for CZ. I don't think he still likes John, but trying to keep a healthy relation with others in the crypto scene is a good move.

McAfee was my least favorite antivirus but McAfee is a p good dude

thanks, just bought 1k BNB

If this were actually true when confronted with hard evidence the rumours were false, he wouldn't tried to contest it in a way normies wouldn't understand, or he'd just be quiet.
The fact that he acknowledged the proof was legit and apologised really does prove the narrative wrong.

Disagree. There was a significant shift once the Internet got popular. As we moved from "tell the story the next day" to "tell the story the next hour" and then "minute", standards have gotten looser. Websites are rewarded for clicks, attracting your attention through any means work and propping up controversy to let people argue on the comments and give you more ad clicks also work. There was no such dynamic in newspaper. Your clients were repeat customers so you had little incentive to produce outright trash. Neither uninformed nor manipulative journalism is something new, but now we deal with tabloid-level of journalism everywhere whereas "serious" publications had at least the good sense to paint a better narrative.

Also, buy etherhell.

Maybe that's all getting old is, realising the shit we were told as kids is complete nonsense, nobody is in control, nobody is executing some noble plan, it's all just chaos and crabs in a bucket, and everyone is scrambling around in the dark trying not to hit their toe and find the fridge before they starve to death.

its not the media that needs fixing idiot, its that the incentives to report things in certain manners need to be removed. clickbait is a direct consequence of ad money. US national media(all of it) is a direct consequence of television ad money.

remove this and you might get a functioning media.

He's a fucking clown. Pretty sure he FUDed because he panic sold at the bottom.

How can you fix advertising? Doesn't that basically boil down to "Make it not profitable to tell stupid people to spend money on dumb shit they don't need". Isn't that kind of the basis for the modern economy?

You have a big ego and you're delusional. The media has always been controlled and has been constantly manipulating public opinion. You're still brainwashed and you refuse to face teh truth because you're emotionally invested in your false reality and nostalgia. The only thing is industry consolidatoin into fewer hands, which of course makes it easier to push one single narrative.

>There was no such dynamic in newspaper.
Yes there is, they panicked to put the latest breaking news in the paper just before it went to print which caused the same effect. In either case you're a delusional fucking dumb brainlet retard if you think clickbait is the big issue with media.

>but now we deal with tabloid-level of journalism everywhere whereas "serious" publications had at least the good sense to paint a better narrative
fucking retard, the so called serious publications are even worse, unironically kill yourself you fucking trash plebbitor

The chinks paid him to shut up or he had a nice talk with the Triad

everytime i see a pic of him i just imagine his beard and breath smelling like real shit