Post Portfolios

I'm currently a cashlet but here's mine. Post yours or shit on mine, whatever's clever

Because the majority of your portfolio is in LTC I'm going to sage you and I hope no one else has to see your pitiful holdings

tdt7
opoppoopipipoipioppiopipipppooopiii

should I buy more biz? add something?

lol I happened upon some LTC that I had bought 5 years ago and only now (last week or so) have started to move it around. trying to be careful with how I diversify.

Not losing hope

Just holding through chrash with these. Gonna pick up OMG, VEN and ICX with my high caps when the 5k btc happens. Hope I wont Miss it.

yes buy more if you want some decent gains. since you have only long term coins you won't get rich quickly. you should also accumulate some ven /icx too

>ADA

what's the deal with this token? The guy behind it, I forget his name but he's pushing that it's a 3rd generation coin that fixes issues of the 1st (BTC) and the 2nd (ETH) but I don't hear much about it.

I love this portfolio bro nice job

Actually decent portfolio compared to the shit I've seen on biz

>LTC
>Decent

Oh fuck, it's an old pic. Fixed. Any advice?

Have I made wise decisions, biz? I tried to balance blue chips with semi risky coins that have good business connections/real world applications. I feel comfy at the moment but I wouldn’t mind trading some of the bottom coins into something else when the price is right

The only all in coin I can get behind

Initial investment 9k over past 4 months
Current value 8k, peak 15k

SAY SOMETHING I'M GIVING UP ON YOU

I'm going to the moon boys

You will!
JIBARMY!

I love me some JNT but this whole "jibronis", "jibarmy" and "jentlemen" shit if fucking cringeworthy, please stop.

Look at that... Another fudster
Not even surprised at this point...

R8