DAILY REMINDER: TA IS BULLSHIT

hello nubiz, friendly user here to remind you that technical analysis has always been, and will always be bullshit. No body knows which fucking way any of this shit is going; anyone who does is guessing at best and lying at worst. Between the governments, exchanges, whales, institutions, scams, normies, devs, miners, media, hotshot NEET larpers there are so many forces at play that attempting to predict anything definite in the future is impossible. If some guy really cracked the code, he wouldn't be posting about it on Veeky Forums, he'd be running the world.

Read whitepapers and headlines. Pick a good entry point into the market. Browse forums other than this one and see what the shills are saying. If you really believe in cryptocurrency, then the game is rigged and we've already won. Buy and hold good projects, diversify into 2-3 things, and take profits during coming moon missions to buy the impending dip. The only way to lose in this game is to buy shitcoins or gamble it away on margain or swing trading it. 95% of you retards are going to be a net loser trading compared to if you had just hodld

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2015/01/05/does-technical-analysis-work.html
tradingview.com/script/OQx7vju0-MacD-Custom-Indicator-Multiple-Time-Frame-All-Available-Options/
tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/
investopedia.com/terms/m/macd.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

risk management > TA

cnbc.com/2015/01/05/does-technical-analysis-work.html

I see green bubble, I buy. I see red bubble, I sell
works well

Technical Analysis is worthless if you cannot program and do statistics.

If you can, it's gold.

Can you send a link to that indicator?

learning that stuff isn't that hard. I noticed when I try to explain to people(for the purpose of helping them make a bot) is that they don't truly know how to turn a visual concept they understand into a set of instructions a computer can use.

Like, shit, programming a bot is easier than HTML now. Grab a few one and input your own instructions. Hell, you can download someone elses instructions and drop it into your bot.

There is no reason why people shouldn't dedicate at least a small portion of their money to botting. I get an easy 1% a day for doing literally nothing. screw mining, setup a bot.

tradingview.com/script/OQx7vju0-MacD-Custom-Indicator-Multiple-Time-Frame-All-Available-Options/

TA = risk management

>tfw im a brainlet and ill never be able to figure out how to add this to chrome

Op is either a brainlet or a whale trying to keep the populous dumb

Where do I start senpai

you dont even need to do that my man
go to tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/
click interactive chart
click the indicators tab
Type MACD in the search bar
Click the one with 14k likes by Chris M. named MacD Custom indicator, etcwhateverthefuck
thats it

You don't need to. Open your coin in tradingview and add the indicator.

google

thanks guys, i was fucking around with Tampermonkey trying to get it to work thru there. Veeky Forums does sometimes help out. id throw some coin your way but its all tied up and im a poorfag

> Pure Technical Action
> We are not interested, for example, in the company behind the stock which we ares tudying. We do not care, for our immediate purpose, whether the corporation manufactures mousetraps, tin cans, locomotives or aluminum toothpicks. We are not particular as to whether it is an industrial, a railroad, a utility or a what-not. Technically the company behind the stock might even be in receivership, with its plant shut down entirely and making nothing at all. For our primary purpose of charting that stock it would make no difference, so long as the stock itself continued to enjoy fairly active trading in some orderly and well regulated open market security exchange.The reader must not get the impression that such fundamental factors are unimportant in trading, in analysis, in forecasting. They most decidedly are and they most decidedly should be taken into serious consideration when studying any stock or any stock chart for practical purposes. We merely assert that the stock chart itself has nothing to do with such fundamental factors. It concerns itself solely with the stock’s actual record in open market trading.

You can dedicate a part of your folio to long term holds and a part to quicker plays. You can make trades looking at ending the trade in the same day, weeks, years... Nobody makes good trades every time. There are bad traders, there are bad hodlers, there's the person that looks at a chart and decides to buy Tron at the top and there's the guy that reads an article, believes in the whitepaper and buys Tron at the top. In general it's a game of patience and the biggest part of someone's capital should be aimed at the long term. But trading and putting a part of your profits into long term holds starts adding up quickly. Most people use TA aiming at short term volatility, but indicators with weekly and monthly candles have been signalling to buy and that's the shit that makes more sense to use after a 60% correction.

Never use TA to try and predict the price going up or down, you'll be wrong 50%+ of the time. TA is only useful for knowing support and resistance lines, so when you can already see it moving in a direction, you know where it will bounce and you can enter your long/short there.

TA is useful, it's just that in certain markets other factors are more useful. With Bitcoin, the most important factor by far is news.

what time frame?

doesnt effect the script, ive found that the 1hr or 30min to be the best

GODSPEED user

Depends. You'll feel it out as you use it. You don't exactly trust the tool 100% and you have to use other forms of judgement but this tool for me has been pretty good.

what have i doooooooooooonnnnnnne, this isn't right

zoom in

zoom the fuck in, your like a year out

Why is the following the blob correct every time?

This shit can get you in a lot of trouble, most of the trades that those dots recommend are shit.

If you want to daytrade at 30 min use Bollinger bands.

of course, but it's looking really good. I will observe.

like I said, dont trust this 100% I SKIP MANY SELLS AND BUY POINTS, I just use this for reference as I feel it is pretty accurate for the most part and it is one the memelinetechnicalshit I use before making a trade.

Is this astrology of the crypto world

yes it automatically adjusts to whatever timeframe or zoom you choose.

TDI boys, thank me later

No... The red blobs appear before a substantial dip, and the green blobs appear before a rise.

i misunderstood what you were asking. Yes youre reading it right, its about to drop into the red btw

Meh, it's all fucking wyckoff and watching volumes to make sure you don't end up whale food.
Everything else is window dressing.

I'm watching the 30m view. No red blob. But if you switch to 15m - red blob.

Could have lost money there.

watch the green line on the 30min window when it hits that yellow line it will signal a red blob

I see. Thank you.

So what is this measuring/showing. Net volume changes?

kinda, it uses the 12 and 24day moving averages

investopedia.com/terms/m/macd.asp

thank you user

Thanks for the info and the links bros.
It is rare to get good information here on Veeky Forums!