Absolutely REQT

It's over for your creepy ass shit token.

Holy shit, that is huge.

RIP REQ, this is how bagholders are born

where can i buy coinbase coin?

REQT

Do you even know what REG does
How does this compare to REQ
>In befor paypall and Muh buttn

dumped at .50 instead of 1.20

just dumped this coin
based coinbase just made req insolvent

easy peasy lemon squeezy my dudes

The crypto space is full of similar projects, decentralised computing power? SONM, GOLEM and RLC. Crypto card? MCO and PAY. Decentralised exchanges? 0x, KNC and about 5 others.

You get the picture. The global market is big enough for multiple projects, does every online store pack up because Amazon beat them to it? Some merchants will prefer Coinbase, some will prefer Request, some features in Coinbase will give them an advantage in a certain industry, the same applies to Request, in the end they'll both take a slice of a huge pie.

also coinbase is centralized, req is not

RIP you missing out on fat gains when you realize you don't even know what REQ does

Coinbase = Ycombinator
ReQ = Ycombinator

you really think they will shoot themselves! Also please make a difference between a plug-in on a platform and a real solution proposing ALSO Financial Audit etc... Veeky Forums you are dumb!

This. lol

The coinbase button is nothing other than stripe or bitpay and those have existed for years
Are you single digit IQ?

>create decentralised platform because it is superior to the market leader that is centralised

>a new centralised platform is definitely gonna kill the just created decentralised platform

Biz deserves to be poor

So many retards will have dumped REQ because of this news.

Retards who put money in REQ despite not understanding the difference between a centralised payment service and a decentralised, trustless payment service, which is the whole point of REQ.

Retards gonna retard.

everyone here is either stupid or FUDing

Ycombinator just funds early stage startups
they wouldn't say "hey coinbase don't do this we already funded a project who does the same thing"

but yeah coinbase launching this button has nothing in common with what request network wants to achieve

Both backed by Ycombinator

Nigger yes they do the world is run on centralize multinational conglomerates.

Decentralized shit is meme tier we all wish was a standard,but normalfags love centralization
>conveniences>privacy

There is reason PayPal is everywhere in the online marketspace.

No one will give a flying fuck whether its decentralized or not. They'll just use it cause its on coinbase

This Coinbase thing only interacts with Coinbase... REQ is not just a payment button.

REQ also has a whole host of other functionality, like cross-currency conversion, audits, payroll, smart contracts etc. You don't even need crypto to make a payment with Request, you can send USD, and your party will receive say Euros, and REQ will facilitate this using the blockchain.

Needless to say, I would like to see the REQ team address this on Friday.

Meh, I got lucky enough to buy at the absolute bottom so I still have room to fall
I will dump after the main net release pump in a couple of weeks

Oh boy I get to make my crypto transactions even more transparent to the IRS now!

Oh man I get to pay with the huge amount of tokens that Coinbase has, all 4 of them!

Fuck you retard.

That being said, I've learned my lesson on how dumb this market is, so I may actually sell half my REQ stack and move it into another of my holds like XLM to hedge against this development.

>he thinks REQ is just a payment button

Yeah, the coinbase news really doesn't compete with REQs mission at all. The appeal of REQ is utililzing the kyber network for cross-curency conversion. Who gives a shit if you can spend crypto from you're coinbase account. How many merchants are or want to accept crypto over fiat?

What stops coinbase from utilizing Kyber?

That's right, nothing.

Unless coinbase suddenly says you can use it for all erc20's, it can't compete with REQ

What stops anyone from using building a currency conversion service on kyber? Only money and effort. If coinbase want to go for it they can try, but that's not what they're doing. REQ has been working on this for some time and will be first to market.

i really hope this news makes it dump. just dumped a shit coin for a nice profit and if i could get it cheaper than what it is right now it would be probably the best move ive made in crypto yet

Everything is backed by Ycombinator

>What stops coinbase from utilizing Kyber?

Time and resources?

What's stop anyone from doing anything?

Get rekt.

Exactly.

>How many merchants are or want to accept crypto over fiat?
And why would you pay in crypto over fiat? You're just asking to be that guy thay paid his pizzas with BTC years back