STELLAR

meanwhile everyone wants to make their little shit startups come true, a real competitor that will make enterprises and businesses from all around the world save costs:

heres the leaked files for Central banks + IBM + Stellar

>steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptovate/central-banks-with-ibm-will-issue-fiat-currency-on-the-stellar-network

>b-b-but it was suppose to be temporary
stfu faggots get BTFO even cripplefags can't compete

Other urls found in this thread:

dashboard.stellar.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>leaked files

XLM will hit $80 by February next year. Screencap this.

$86,5 to be exact. this is not a joke btw, it was calculated in reddit.

Stellar team are more retarded than then these bunch of plebbits, pic related.

Stop sending photos of information you dont even understand user.

that place is getting infested with too many randos m8, I suggest being realistic with $10+ but I dont know about $60+

won’t go above $86,4 beats the purpose of the coin

Yes, seems unrealistic indeed. I am on your side mate. I started trading in dec only because i read xlm whitepaper.

>calling the guy who made MTGox, Ripple and Stellar retarded
>calling the ceo and cto of stripe retarded

w0t

i refuse to believe that (((central banks))) would make the logo for their one world currency a gay ass rocket. no pyramids, owls, all seeing eyes, or anything like that. a faggy little cartoon rocket.

>the guy who made MTGox

...and what happened to that?

>Ripple

literally a shitcoin.

He sold it to a retarded french who valued juicebars over security.

Stay poor, kid.

stay holding heavy bags retard

>...and what happened to that?

to MTGox? It got hacked a year after Jed sold it some fat idiot who was reckless. Did you forget that part of the story?

>Ripple
>literally a shitcoin.

lol a shitcoin that has had more real use (hence why its even in the top 3) than your shitty scamcoin, imirite?

Rocket is the obelisk, it's a phallic symbol, found everywhere in secret society power centers, in DC, in London, in the Vatican.

>ripple
>real use
Lmao you do know that xrp and ripple are two different things.
Xrp is fucking useless

post your portfolio. I bet you´re sub 10k like everybody else on this shitty ass forum.

Ripple as a company is a real use because they sell services to businesses.

XRP is one of their services that can also be sold on the free market. If you knew anything about their gateways you would understand

Banks need ripple
They dont need XRP

They can do whatever the fuck they want, and right now, they're going on the Stellar Network

Holy shit it's is physycally painful to see that pic. 80% of those people look like they have some sort of genetic disorder god damn. I feel so sorry for the girl eith the dog, she seems embarassed to be there

I wonder what a /biz meetup would look like

It's called american

That dog is going to Carolina in his mind

>america

Holy shit I just saw the whale with a black kid. Wheres the father?

>BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

>SNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFF

>tfw I'm actually jealous of this level of social interaction that i will never achieve

based

ask yourself who banks are more likely to work with

>ripple labs
>International Business Machines

If this were significant would not the price be pumping hard right now? Also, why are they implementing lightning network when the transactions already take like 1 second?

> "Stellar XLM (initially)"
> "initially"
Looks like they're integrating a private blockchain after the product is up and proof of concept is achieved.

Pretty much. Just means that XLM will pump up when it's being used by IBM but will fall rapidly in price once IBM stops using it unless they find another company to use XLM.

by the time IBM stops using it I'll already have sold and bought my lambo

I know they said something about regulating the price by adding more to the circulation. But how do we know how high is too high?

Wouldn't that mean they will use something else but under the same system as steller?

what a fucking mongrel race you muricans are. except the girl on the right, she's cute

You have to use lumens to have access to the Stellar Network.
Hence, why XLM is a long-term Hodl.
We are all here to witness the convergence event, the Event Horizon of Crypto in other terms.

Stellar is still quite centralized and its coins distribution sucks. All nodes owned by IBM.

>nowthatsshitposting.jpg

atomic swaps

is that what got banned from the stellar subreddit?

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

w-why is the price falling in sats today....

hmmm.. is this shit about to go to 10 cents

RIP my portfolio, looks like I'll be bagholding fucking lumens to my grave

Please tell me you bought in 1 hour ago

He is locked up they won't let him out

>All nodes owned by IBM
Lie
dashboard.stellar.org

And even if it was a lie, what % of ATMS are associated with IBM?

>what % of ATMS are associated with IBM?
all of them
Who do you think run virtually every ATM machine around the globe?

XLM will be one of the few around when the market consolidates to real world use cases. Top 3 easiest coins to hold in 2018.