>buy 1k worth of zcl
>hope it‘ll hit 500$ so I get a juicy x5 and sell before snapshot
>put 2k in XLM, 1.5k in btcp when it dips and 1.5k in savedroid ico

Serious thoughts on this game plan needed

Other urls found in this thread:

savedroid.net/
cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ZCL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Savedroid is great, use savedroid.net/ to get 100 free tokens.

u'lll be lucky to see zcl back at 200

If you need to ask for opinions on a Croatian candlmaking forum you really shouldn’t be fuckinng with this. Put it in a savings account. You cannot predict the market, like the weather it will do whatever the fuck it wants and nothing except a PhD or a supercomputer can help you.

This. I was an idiot for not selling the first time.

Mhh don‘t you think the fomo will start anywhere next week?

2 weeks ago I would have called you a fudding pajeet. Now? A realist

well bittrex hasnt had open registration yet or tweeted the support of said snapshot. binance hasn't listed coin yet. honestly there's a lot of cool things that can happen. the demand for the coin is really high and nobody can get it.

I just hope fucking Cryptopia sort their shit out so I can withdraw my ZCL without it going in to a black hole.

cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ZCL

8 connections at the moment , do it

I'm speculating that any news of fork supports or listings are going to set it off on a bull run.

Check ZCL's volume since the announcement conference. It's died out which is good because all it needs is good news for it to have a bull run in my opinion.

Likewise if cryptopia doesn't sort it's shit out, people may not be able to withdraw their ZCL before the fork there can be a massive sell off.

Once exchange support gets announced I imagine it’ll moon hard.

Oh that's good, cheers.

Zcl airdrop is already priced in. It did 50x from 2$ to 100$, what more do you want.

It will keep going down slowly, don't be greedy.
Just check the nxt airdrop and money bleed timings for reference.

You're all very welcome.

I still have the feeling it could reach 250k sats near fork date. Volume is very low right now, people aren't willing to sell and willing to hold for the fork. Any news now will get more buyers on board.

Imo that's just banking on your hunch.

That's what I did with nxt, I think you will get rekt now same as I did then.

Eh, everything's a gamble :^) the good thing I've noticed about ZCL in comparison to other coins is that there's more buyers than sellers which is a good sign.

See, my problem with this is the ZCL donation pool that Rhett is running. Since they're using it to fund the project, they need to be selling off that zclassic. So there's guaranteed a whale that is selling zclassic, which should depress the price, right?

It seems like buying is a poor idea unless you're planning to hold until after the fork then, right?

The pool has barely gained any traction and IMO, they be lucky to hit half of what they wanted, even then we're only talking 25k zcl.

t. miner contributing to the pool. Really hoping it doesn't pick up so I get a much larger amount if btcp

My plan is to sell two days before the fork and then rebuy BTCP, i think BTCP initial price won't be ZCLASSIC fork price since the market cap is going to remain the same but the supply is going to increase from 3M to 21M

anyway im so depressed i thought this was going to be like 1K by fork date, now i wish i could see 300

im 60% in ZCL right now. I honestly have a lot of faith in this project. BTCP is gonna be big. Trust.

Yeah i do trust BTCP thats why im going to re-buy but to get the max profit i think it is best to get out and wait for initial BTCP dip

Didn't NXT moon like crazy though? What were you doing, holding after ath?

It already mooned 100x, user. Maybe is not so good anymore.

Sadly this. I traded my stack for etc, maybe I'll regret, who knows

My best guess is that ZClassic WILL hit $200 (.024 sats) pre-fork. Expect MAJOR volatility at that price similar to what was seen the day of the Austin Conference / Snapshot Announcement.

If BTC stabilizes between 8500 to 9000, ZCL should hit ATH levels pre-fork.

If BTC drops into the 5k range over the next two weeks, people aren't going to be that motivated to buy anything associated with the BTC name - privacy be damned. Therefore, if we go full Bear here, ZCL will probably not move much from where it is now.

This is a tough one if you are currently invested in ZCL.... two weeks is a long time to hold a bag with the hope that maybe your ZCL will 3x or 5x a few days before the fork - especially if other coins are making gains now.

you should add some to xrp and neo also brap senpai

what the fuck is btcp
do you mean b"c"pt?

You are making good points, and are in conflict with pic related. I guess it will go both ways.
Singles = coin toss, Doubles = his presiction, Trips or above = above 700 or your choice.
Also, green ID pls.

:)

You mean my trips don't confirm? Lol

bitcoin private is BTCP retard