Bizzare Foods

Post weird shit here, anything you have tried or would like to try that isn't native to where you live.

Pic related, I wanna put it on a shish kabob with some grasshoppers, those weird little sand fleas that are like shrimp, sprinkle some toasted sesame seed oil over it, then cook it over a good smoky camp-fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNUT3K7dP8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>those weird little sand fleas that are like shrimp
What do you mean by that? Mole Crabs?

Literal sand fleas.

You can see them in shallow pools and they dive under the sand when you try to catch them. Fast little fuckers.

Yeah, those are also called sand crabs and mole crabs. I was wondering how to eat them a while back and I looked it up. Apparently they're good fried.

I really wanna try some in some stirfry.

I wonder if a womans ever tried to use one of those as a sex toy

i never want to see those again in my life

I'm sure somewhere, somehow, it's been done.

Oh man...that actually sounds a bit amazing. Eating that thing out of some women's cunt would be like slurping down a dick and eating a pussy at the same time.

>Here'syourcontrollerbro.jpg

Wut

Lion King made bugs look really yummy desu

lel

>Playing your favorite game
>Pause and put controller down to take a bite of food
>Go to grab controller
>Feels squishy, wtf?
>Look down and see OP pic with control buttons super glued onto it

eXistenZ

/v/irgin

I have some horse jerky I bought from a weightlifting supply website on a whim to qualify for free postage and packaging and I just can't bring myself to try it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNUT3K7dP8Y

You can bet if it's fallic someone has tried to shove it inside them

What different from eating that versus a shrimp or crawfish? They even look similar and have similar dwelling habits as crawfish

Ugg
>ten years old
>bucket full of them
>friend decides to pour them in my trunks
>netted trunks
>into the icy waters to pull trunks off

FUCKING MADCATZ

Honestly, after working with them and riding them, I don't know if I could either. Unless they make invitro horse meat, I'll probably never willingly try it.

Cod skeet

Tiger penis

Chicken nuts

Too scared to try
Would try

Deep fried tarantula

I've had that before. Rather meh if you ask me. Then again the stuff I had was canned; apparently the fresh stuff is an expensive delicacy in Japan?

General tsos cheese steak

how does it taste?

Veeky Forums

Monkey brain

Idk if it's really bizarre, but i'd like to try horse. I've heard good things about it.

Eskimo "ice cream"

Scorpion soup

Bearclaw (not the donut)

Lizard jerky

Worm fried rice

Bat soup

Wasp cookie

Poopie luwak

Mouse wine

Fried spiders

Yak penis

god damn, i'll take a hot dog with a snickers bar any day over this weirdo shit. i'm an adventurous eater and not an ignorant person, but there's no fucking reason to put a bat in a bowl of soup or mice in a jar of wine.

I might have tried that if the fucking head wasn't still attached.
These I might try
And maybe that

Or a Yak Dick.

Quote that.

Can I have it?

i honestly think it has more to do with traditional medicinal and/or voodoo type shit than it does with actual food. asians eat all sorts of weird shit because they believe it'll improve some physical attribute.

Not gonna lie, that looks fucking delicious

You know you want to try it.

Here in Italy it's not weird to eat horse. It's almost considered a delicacy I reckon. I had horse steaks once, they were pretty good, tasted like beef, a little gamey.
I bet you guys don't even eat rabbits (which you can find in normal supermarkets here).

Horse is (semi) available up in Quebec. I've made horse burritos and had horse carpaccio and both were pretty okay. The meat is similar to venison except even closer to purple than red, and it has an exceptionally iron-y taste to it for something that isn't liver. I'm not sure what else I'd do to it apart from maybe frying it with onions and mushrooms.

hakuna matata god damn

hurray

u did it

Luwak coffee is nothing great, I come from a luwak producing country, weird thing that I've ate include monkey, alligator, boar, snake ,and jellyfish. Planning to try grasshopper, scorpion and all them grubs if I got a chance to do so.

Maybe look into some Icelandic recipes. I had horse there years ago and it was amazing. Forget how it was prepared though.

>all these chinks murdering tigers and bears and shit so they can get boners

Chinese are the worst people.

I wish there was something for reference. Those look fucking massive but I assume they're p small.

>0:19
Holy fuck, I was not expecting them to be wildly wriggling around in the dish like that

Chicken feet with yuca

oh fuck

Cuy looks pretty delicious.

/co/ always in Veeky Forums

this is asking for trouble

Here's one thing from this thread I'd be happy to try. I don't understand why it's served head-on and with some organs (kidneys I presume?) left inside, but besides those bits sure I'd eat guinea pig, you bet.

What the fuuuuuck

By all accounts I've read it's delicious

Guinea pig I would try, pigeon I would love to try-meat is red, not white for some reason, and probably some jellyfish. Jellyfish sounds like it would have an interesting texture to it.

I wonder how you would even prepare it.

Rural Georgia here, I've had it twice at my crazy old grandfather's house.
It's not very good. Maybe he just cooks poorly but the meat seemed to be greasy and tough, just not very good in any way.
Squirrel is okay if it's done right, but there are like three bites of meat on a whole one.

>jellyfish
Their structures are almost entirely water and they don't have any sort of "meat" to eat. They'd probably just disintegrate when you cooked them, unless you ate them raw, in which case they probably wouldn't taste like anything.

I don't think there's any real way to eat a jellyfish.

It's actually mozzarella sticks made to look like something more fucked up

How was the jellyfish prepared user? The thread would like to know

Fucking nummies

Anybody know where I can find/buy this? They look hella good but I don't know what they are.

Fiddleheads

Thank you

I eat a lot of jellyfish, they tend to be dried, so uou just soak it and use it for whatever. Not unusual in China at all.

New England fag here, we get those in stores in early summer. They are delicious, similar to Asparagus in flavor, only downside is they are a bitch to cook.

>Veeky Forums- Food & Cooking

>a concoction made from reindeer fat or tallow, seal oil, freshly fallen snow or water, fresh berries, and sometimes ground fish.

Um, I'll pass thanks.

Amen, brother.

Pigeon is considered weird?

For me, presentation is a bit lacking.

Fucking disgusting thread.

>dem kidneys

Its not weird, but their difficult to harvest where they flock-mostly in big cities. You can't just walk out into a crowd of people, throw rocks/pellet gun a bird without people getting upset. Better to sneak off to the back alleys and whack a few.

>Saw this on an actual episode of bizarre foods
What is that? Kidneys?

Best food ever

But the Xbox is terrible, so I suppose that fits. Carry on.

Dammit George! I said RICE wine!

Hardy kek

You ain't fooling me, Satan.

Cant be real spiders can it?