XRP on Coinbase this week

probably

Definitely maybe. Without a doubt.

certainly... perhaps

Fuck off

Based on?..

the desperation of current gen xrp bagholders

XRP holders are far from desperate, desu. I'm sure they worry the least out of all coins, fundamentally.

I don't see any signals for Coinbase happening though.

I'm hearing the same from my sources. Possibly Tuesday morning. It's why you've seen the jump last 24hrs back to over $1

But possibly not

Coinbase is trash anyway. I'm sure any additions will be just as smooth as Bitcoin Cash.

>lawl

doubt ill get fired for this

WHO CARES, BITCOIN is DED

seriously LOL the price of XRP in sats is above that when BTC was $12k

most non-retarded XRP holders have already taken profits @12k sats and bought back their shorts of other alt coins

XRP could crash to 6k and it wouldn't even matter

No other image found on Google. Seems legit.

Insider here. Not going to lie, it will come. We don't know the details or the date, but we've been working hard to implement it, and now it's in the testing phase.
We are not allowed to buy it, but I got a good friend and we'll split the profits. If you are smart you will accumulate no matter what, XRP most probably one of the biggest gainers this year as well.

Fuck off with that LARP shit.

My dad works at coinbase, and he told me their next coin will be TRX

may dad puts his dick through a hole in the bar bathroom after work and says your dad stays there all night on his knees guzzling cum from hundreds of cocks. Sounds pretty chill.

Really? We're doing this again? Every fucking month....

Seems like a good time to add new crypto on coinbase. They didn't want to add during the bullrun we had in December, not after they saw what happened when they added BCH, where literally everything went wrong.
Now the market is pretty chill, XRP would spike, not to some retarded value of 20$ but probably back to 2-4 dollar range.

xrp is one of the most dangerously positioned coins right now. a massive % of the volume, and the pumping, is coming from the koreans. significnatly higher than any other coin close to it in marketcap.

they only added bcash because they wanted to make some money inside trading, and now they're under investigation for it.

they should really just remove everything except for btc and eth on their main platform, and put everything else, including a bunch of new coins, on gdax.

Unironically, insider here too, and can confirm this.
BUT:
is this the "cold coffee" guy?

TRUE IF BIG

Insider here. Chainlink on coinbase this month

hell yah Xrp finna goto 1.25 soon BRAP

its about time that the number 1 EOY coin arrives at coinbase

let me explain to you what happened over the last 24 hours

>2 days ago india lists xrp on one of its biggest exchangs
>pajeets say this is our turn to pump
>in like 10 hours it goes from 79 to 1.22 and back down to 1.10
>correction
>correction

>what is dom inspector

sirs pls, superb WALTON coin soon listing coinbase very secret pls no telling

Zoom in you fucking cunts and do your due diligence. The letter e in litecoin is different from the e in ripple. Fucking degenerates. This is a two min job on ms paint

I can confirm. I have 2000 XRP, so I'm well placed to confirm this. I also have no self respect. So I have that going for me, which is nice.