Omegafaggot completely BTFO

Hide all you want, create new threads denying the truth you nigger, you lie, you use words you don't understand, but as always, you were wrong AGAIN lmao.

SHHHHHHHHHH

OMEGANIGGER BTFO

>MFW a whale browsing Veeky Forums pumped BTC just to BTFO a tripfag
>Truly best timeline

just whales manipulating it. wont last forever. you need new money to come in. not even crypto investors are putting it in the market after the crash, not to talk about normies who lost a ton of $

\aaaaaaaaaaa it's the user who opened a short
Woke up to liquidation notice from bitmexican aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Fuck you omegafaggot
Piece of shit

to the surprise of absolutely noone except for the most challenged brainlets on here

inb4
>thanks for the cheap bags, faggots

fuck this dude man, lmao at the dude shorting and losing 3,7 btc, never change biz.

lmao he gave himself a 8% berth and WAS STILL WRONG

thank fuck everyone hated this dumb cunt just as much as me

The sminem poster was right

hey omega

HAHAHAHHA
R E T A R D
R E T A R D
R E T A R D
R E T A R D
R E T A R D
R E T A R D

>anybody listening to Omega
>ever

Oracle is /our soothsayer/

did you catch the volume spikes? was trading higher than normal this morning. i didn't see shit.

IT ONLY HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO ME

It's the same guy with two different tripcodes

bumping because fucking faggots deserve to get btfo

HAHA OMEGA BRAINLET SOLD THE BOTTOM AND GOT LIQUIDATED PMSLLLLL

what you guys talking about i went to sleep woke up and price is still the same. just a even bigger head and shoulder confirmed on 3 hour candles. you can actually start getting on ur knees and thanking me if you listened and didnt fomo in

>Some random faggot getting all the attention from autists

Incredible post op

You can just say the downtrend never reached a reversal with the bounce off 6k and save yourself the hassle of continuing to be a cancerous tripfag.

If you guys just do the opposite of what omegamaker says you can profit greatly. He literally does not have the capacity to be correct.

You have no credibility, you faggot.

based sminem