Poor nocoiner wants to become coiner

I have 600 AUD.
What is the best crypto for me to go all in on. Something low value with decent moon potential ideally, would prefer not something that is already too big and is past it's blow-up phase.

PRL is prettt safe. For every PRL you buy now you will get a SHL airdrop in march.

Quads say buy DGB

JNT, thank me later cunt

You mean like a safe coin, that will go x100 in the next week or so? Nothing easier than that I have like a dozen for you to choose from.

all in on ven

>Can't even get quads
Well that rules DGB out.

NEO for that delicious delicious GAS

Fellow ausfag
OMG is the true answer

MBRS

many airdrops planned

Link stupid

LINK gets all the fucking digits. KEK has blessed LINK

/ourcoin/

youre a retard if you invesnt into anything shilled on this board

N A N O

Very well.
I shall forge my own path.

JNT yer cunt

I'd recommend you DBC
Probably the safest investment for holding 1 month with guaranteed moon mission

First you have to buy some BTC or ETH with your fiat.
Your fiat exchange usually overcharges and sending it to an exchange like Binance involves a transaction fee.
Buying at 8750 is low risk long term but you may have to hold for while.
We could dip down below 8500 again .
Anyway once your bitcorn has gone up by 500 buckeroos transfer and get some Alts.
XLM and NEO are both solid as fuck and have wallets where you get paid dividends for holding.
This time next week you should start stacking 2 neo and 450 xlm.
Keep the other 200 bucks worth of btc on the exchange.
Buy some stupid shit that pajeet told you was going to moon and try and make a profit trading it for more bitcoin.
Learn the hard way that the winners collect good coins at value and hodl.
Oh and don't forget to start moving to cash just before christmas and take january off from crypto.

This and fellow ausfag as well

Read whitepapers you fag, Buy ETH/BTC and don't hurry into buying the first coin someone shills you on Veeky Forums.

Probably of the most solid compilation of straight forward advice you could receive from Veeky Forums.

I do read them. I actually am researching every single coin that gets recommended to me afterwards. I'm just asking for recommendations to try and get a basic idea of what coins might be in a decent place since there's a billion different coins and I'm so new to this I can't differentiate a shitcoin from a good coin.

I've literally spent months researching crypto and getting a feel for the market. I'm a cautious person by nature.

Buy ETH first. That's the first thing you do after opening an account with independentreserve.com or btcmarkets.net.

After that decide what shit coin you want to gamble on....or just hold ETH. You won't become a millionaire but you might double your money before 2019.

You can pick anything from the top 20 or gamble big and go for LINK

Since you're a foreigner, look into Moria token/ico. Since they're doing the oco period poor burgers can't get in

Buy REQ. Check my dubs.

XLM is the only answer. They're so good fucking IBM partnered with them and is going to use them for international settlements.

Achain

Go into coss my dude, if they don't fuck up their fiat implementation in march and the whole market picks up, it will be a sure short term moon.

Also and AMB which is european Vechain

All sub 100m mcap so enough room to grow your 600 aud.