Okay, niggers, listen up. I'm going to share with you the best and easiest way to daytrade anything. No memelines...

Okay, niggers, listen up. I'm going to share with you the best and easiest way to daytrade anything. No memelines, not autistic TA, no complex indicators. Just one simple rule.

5 minute charts
MA 5
MA 13

Buy the candle that makes MA5 pass MA13. Sell when MA13 hits MA5. Stoploss at 1% of entry point.

It's literally free money. Boot up whatever charting tool your are using and check your favorite pair and see for yourself. This method makes gains on 8/10 trades. Works both ways, you can go long or short, or even back and forth if things line up well. Even better if you're using a little bit of leverage, like 3x-5x.

I'm going to make a note of this and try implementing this strategy on my automated trading engine.

Thanks, user.

Have some Frazetta.

What is ma13
Help brainlet

Why 5 and 13 specifically?

> says gay TA shit

Hey here’s an idea: keep an eye on upcoming promising ICOs and try to get into the presales or ICOs themselves if they have a low hard cap.

Lol. Regards from #hodlgang

We run you.

What is MA? Could you expound for newbies?

13 day moving average
Also what do you mean stop loss 1%, you only allow 1% loss before closing the position??

on what coins/volume you play?

In OP's case, it's 13 periods on a 5min chart instead of 13 days.

you were already BTFO once by someone testing your shitty strategy in tradingview

this is basically the same post
go kill yourself retard

Also RSI. RSI at 25 or below of the 15 and hourly is a 1-1.5% gain 9/10 times

>Buy the candle that makes MA5 pass MA13
So you're buying way too late in a trend reversal for pennies when a larger timeframe with regular TA indicators would work better.

das rite

I screenshotted your advice a week ago funny seeing the same thread again

Did he implement the stop losses also?

Does it work on alts?

Quickly made a Pine script out of curiosity, see for yourself (green is 5 red is 13)

//@version=3
study(title="MA5 MA13 Crossover", shorttitle="MA5MA13", overlay=true)
len_5 = input(5, minval=1, title="5 Minute Average")
len_13 = input(13, minval=1, title="13 Minute Average")
src = input(close, title="Source")
out_5 = sma(src, len_5)
out_13 = sma(src, len_13)
plot(out_5, color=lime, linewidth=2, title="MA5")
plot(out_13, color=red, linewidth=2, title="MA13")

The crossover/warning happens too late, as predicted.

are you me wtf

Thanks for this.
What's a good resource for learning Pine?

teach me master. How to start making scripts?

I am