The 65 Percent Price Dip Has Made ‘Bitcoin Whales’ A lot More BTC

>According to data collected from Bitinfocharts.com most of the 100 richest BTC addresses haven’t lost any money during the last 65 percent dip — In fact, their stacks of BTC increased exponentially.

bitlex.win/2018/02/the-65-percent-price-dip-has-made.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
bitlex.win/2018/02/the-65-percent-price-dip-has-made.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank BitMemex for that

B-but it's going to 0, why would they buy a coin that's going to be worth nothing?

damn that's really impressive. "muh whales" feels like a meme half the time but some of those guys are monsters

Literally a who website

Found on Reddit

low sellers btfo

How the fuck did they not lose value? Everything went down.

they sold the tip and brought the dip

Aren't most of these exchange addresses?

Many are, but not all

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

Buy high sell low

This, they are the ones driving the price down selling obscene quantities of BTC then buying cheap once the snowball stars rolling

You dumb fucking weak handed nigger faggots
I just wanted coke and hookers
I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL

Lol, and some retard here said the other days "whales lose money during the crashes just like all of us"
My ass, THEY are the ones crashing it to buy the dip they generate

>exponentially

This word does not mean what they seem to think it means.

Anyone paying attention to Bitmex knows that whales have been double dipping the entire fucking time.

>Lock in short position
>Market dump BTC
>Lock in long position
>Market buy BTC

And it's so fucking transparent. You'll see a $5M long position, and you just know you're about to witness some fucker market buy BTC for a few million to cause a short-term pump.

I wonder who these guys are that leave millions of dollars in one single extremely volatile digital asset.

Your implication is that it's a dangerous move. However, they are having wild success. Perhaps your risk management is too tightly tuned.

That's just a beautiful whale!

Ideologues who have cashed out enough to live a more-than-comfortable life.

The more coins they hold the more they can manipulate the market and milk retarded redditors for their cash and the more cash they accumulate the more coins they can hold for market manipulation purposes.

>whales cash out or tether out and then buy the dip
STOP
THE
FUCKING
PRESSES!!!

They are smart unlike you user

then it would be on different addresses moron.

And it begs the question - why is everyone speculating and using TA when they can just follow the public addresses of the whales to get an idea of where the market is headed?

That would be too intelligent for this board

exchanges?

You act like all whales are some smart creatures but they're just people like us.
Remember the guy that sold 30000 BTC at the bottom for $300 each because he panic sold then bought high again when it went to $1000?

kek has no mercy for greedy anons who short the bottom like you

>bitlex.win/2018/02/the-65-percent-price-dip-has-made.html
But the first 100 adresses are exchanges, if not the first 500 addresses (splitted up)? Aren't they?
Why the media always say each adress belongs to a unique person.

Oh and also add: There may also a lot of more adresses then people. So you cannot say X BTC and you are in the top 1%. Top 1% of what? People? No.
Really a poor wrong "study".

Because those wallets belong to exchanges.

Agree it's not about being smart it's just easy for them because they have so much.

>Have 120,000 btc price starts to slide
>sell 20k at around $13k when dip is confirmed
>use money to buy back in at $6-7k

End result = a fuck ton more btc with barely any risk took because accumulated to much to care.

It's like playing sim city or those theme park games, you get your city/park perfect so no matter what you do it all just makes money.

If I had 300,000 bitcoins I only know what the fuck I'd do with 1000

tldr: retards sold