europoors don't crash the markets for once

> europoors don't crash the markets for once
> feel pride for the first time in nearly a century
> claim americans will panic sell when they wake up
> americans wake up
> markets skyrocket

>sideways = skyrocketing
woah... so this is the power of american education...

BTC is what, $8700? Don’t worry my gay European friend. Slurp some tea very homosexually with your soft, weak hands and daddy will run this bitch to $9500 for you. Rest easy. We’re proud of you for once.

>up $30
>skyrocketing

I understand this is a lot of money to a eurofag. Thank you for using $ and not €/£ as well.

We’ve got it from here. Maybe be brave tomorrow too, ok?

30$ up = skyrocketing
how poor must americafags be to imply that 30$ up is skyrocketing

>ameripoor

+$30 is better than -£700 which is what we’ve become accustomed to dealing with as a result of your limp wristed liquid semenhands.

you realize americans have been the ones dumping almost every day during the last rally?

how else do i know you're a crypto late adopter?

imagine actually believing this lmao

I europoor’d nearly 500 ETH at $220 after getting in at $8. I’m americomfy with a big EOS stack. Do you europlebs know what EOS is yet or shall papa explain?

ok i laughed good job

bro please dont try and act like a big shot with some 6 figure or less portfolio, its embarrassing.

Don't worry, we will dump tomorrow :)
Yours, Europe

>yes, keep infighting, dirty goys

like i said

>go yankees
>phillies sucks

Good goy, everything is fine.

Last time I checked it was Burgers who crashed the economy with those debts they thought they didn't have.
The jew is strongest in your nation.

This is the funniest shit I’ve seen ITT

Between these two posts I’m coming to realize that Europe is on the brink of wanting to mass murder the jews again. That’s hilarious. Doesn’t matter to me as long as I have McDonald’s and whatnot. Feels very good boys!

If you had any sort of world awareness so would you.

wow user? You managed to get EOS at Jan 4 2018 for .95 cents while they were being traded for $9 dollars? What a bargain!

kys.

This guy is a faggot.

He probably lives in his parents garage while bragging about how much he can deadlift.

>price falls

Wow you sure showed us.

sun's coming up, prices are dropping and i've stayed up too late again.

amerimutt btfo

> americans wake up
> markets skyrocket
Wew, lads.

FUCK YOU JACKED TOOTHED BONG FAGGOT MUDSLIME KEKS. EVERY FUCKING MORNING YOU WAIT UNTIL AMERICA WAKES UP AND YOU DUMP JUST LIKE THE FUCKING PUSSIES YOU ARE! I LAUGH THAT YOU'RE LETTING MOHAMMED RAPE/FUCK YOUR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS YOU LIMP WRISTED WEAK HANDED FAGGOTS. AND I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THE USA HAVING TO BAIL ALL YOU 3RD WORLD SHITHOLES OUT. WE SHOULD FUCKING NUKE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you europoors ever right with your peopaganda

ok fatso.

>crops the US out of the picture
Kek, pic related is the original.

30$ up is still like 6 happy meals

well Switzerland people are indebted because we then have to pay less taxes

if natural selection did its job properly, this thread and mongoloid burgers in it wouldn't be alive.

>again
Falling for the holocaust meme. Spielberg made a movie so it must be true, right?

>down 100+ now
>skyrocketing

No, seriously, great work. You sure saved us again.

Burgers crash the market everyone knows this stop larping

europoors don't even have enough money to move the market in either direction.