/smg/ - Stock Market General

Popular brokers for stock trading:
Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on cash/securities and fees from their Robinhood Gold service

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

Interactive Brokers
>$1 commission per 100 shares. $10k minimum to open, $3k if 25 or under. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Other urls found in this thread:

etfdb.com/themes/leveraged-3x-etfs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I claim this thread for Germany!

DAX looking OK-ish, lets see what'll happen when the burgers are waking up

CAC40 looking fine as well

down DOW down

Tres bien.
But I'm not trusting the calm yet. I'll just hold most of my stuff and wait what'll happen. I'm in long term in most stuff anyways.

Who's ready for FAT gains today?

BPMX

Your meme magic has no power over the stock market.
Begone, NEET!

I'm selling if I get +20%, but I don't expect this kind of volatility from industrial stocks.

Prepare the Wojaks

the year of the bear is upon is

Don't say that. This market is in neutral for now

To all eurocucks and americans who don't use RH, how much does your broker charge you in comission when trading stocks? Mine charges 0.5% on buys and sells, so 1% overall to make a trade. Does that not seem a bit steep? Am I being jewed?

Morning all

Post fat cats for fat gains

I'll join you in tripfaggin

Don't get mauled man

Morning!

Mornin' neighbor

25 minutes til the bell boys, get hyped

Eurocuck here. I'm with my bank and I'm moving to often to bother with other brokers, so I'm kinda overpaying.
I pay fixed fees, wich depend on which exchange I trade on. Tradegate is cheapest with a bit more than 15€ per trade, the other German ones are about 5€ more, foreign ones are 10 to 50€ more.
so depending on how much I'm buying, the percentages are between "holy shit!" and "kinda good".
Well, at least it stops me from buying too much small penny memes, since I would either have to put too much money into risk, or pay something like 50% in fees, so I'm kinda unsure whether I'm annoyed at this or not.

If your gonna trip do it right. Bears are starting to get a bit piggish now. Watch yourself.

I pay fixed ~5€ with LBP

Yall niggers need to get in on Mazor Robotics tcoo! tcoo!

This is Sylvester. He had a hell of a year. Long story.

Well shit

Fat gains incoming

>Bring it down.

Those are some tasty gains you have there

We should put a fresh list together of the triple leveraged memes for long/short swings in this sideways markets. This pic is what I think about you greedy fat cats. We going sideways!

It's gain time

Correction is over
Time for another BULL RUN

PDLI, thank me later

Should i short or buy in on the dow?

etfdb.com/themes/leveraged-3x-etfs/

Pic related, your gains.

Intrigued dividend fag here. Tell us more.

Buy, don't listen to the greedy bears. Thay was just a correction. The big one jsnt here yet.

The dubs gotta mean something, maybe at least sideways?

G-good week ahead of us right

Also check out UP it's a 4x etf

Haven't looked at the market yet how many thousand we down?

Come on sweet financial collapse

we green bois

I thought they decided not to do the UP and DOWN memes....

They cut the dividend faggot. Go for MN if you are a dividend whore. Or, FE if you have pussy hands, utilities is the safe haven during bear market

when will this crash to get some juicy deals?

ME

meow boing

I can't find any thing about them not approving it. Just them reviewing it after approving it

When the bond yields on the 10-yr get above 3% you are going to see way more money flow into bonds as most of the dividend yields are usually around 3%.

>I shorted the DOW

LOOK OUT BUFFET, HERE I COME.

Can I expect a happening today?

yes, crash imminent! short everything now!!!! xDD

This is very likely

JNUG

it's on the tipping point. retail investors bought in friday afternoon and this morning. thought they bought the dip. about to get slaughtered.

Retail investors are only like 15-30% of all market volume. They don't matter. All market movement is big fish.

OHRP should moon soon been bouncing stable on the spikes awaiting its rocket ship to the the moon

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN??

I ONLY MADE LIKE $1500 WHY ARE THESE NUMBERS SO BIG????

Bull lost momentum

Holding in there with 325 MU at 43

downhill from here boys

MMM NO NO NO

It means your broker is using you for money laundering and you're going to get screwed by the IRS.

you day trade. that's the total amount of $ worth of all the trades you did for the security. ie. you trading $20k worth per trade 4 times in a day = cost basis of 80k. even though you might only have 20k in your account.

C’mon son, couldn’t make it to a million?

IS IT HAPPENING

I used Robinhood!

Wait do you have to pay the tax on the difference between disallowed and realized?
Otherwise at 15% they literally tax away all my gains...

i don't think you made any profit user...

OHI declares $.66 quarterly dividend. 1.5% increase from $.65

Feeling comfy from this small gain

the US economy is going to collapse. Sell your stocks. Buy gold. China will own the US.

You should have listened

oh fuck you're right, just noticed their end date was before I even made money.
do i get to claim losses this year then?
man this shit is confusing, i should've never fallen for this stock meme.

yea you get to claim 12k losses this year.

So whats happening guys

back to support level friday intraday best case.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Checked

>I should have seen this coming, the large number of AMWF couples I've seen on the streets is the surest indicator...

Here is a brief story of the markets now

hello niggers. exciting news here. just got my first job at the ripe age of just 22. my dad got me the job and its working for a top 15 construction contractor as a pleb. hopefully something heavy falls on me and i can die. see you all in hell.

that's a little extreme. we are going to have serious sell off. i think smart money just got out last week. market increased too much on trumponomics speculation. it will over sell because of panic. I'm buying back in when i see the suicide hotline posted on leddit for 401k fags.

Where is the energy from last week?
Bearfags shitting up the thread in droves when the Dow is still in the green? Off yourselves faggots.

It's not that bad. Ask to do drywall, if it still sucks just request to do ceiling work and hope a jack fails

What exactly will you being doing? Some of those jobs are comfy af.

Well im erect

i'm longterm bull 100%. but look at the charts. we're still downtrend for right now.

He's the fluffer.

It's pretty good, grats

he's lieing

>first job
>22
>dad got it for you
How fucking autistic are you

Look at the dividend history, it's all over the place before it ended. I'm interested in hearing the rationalisation, if not buying the stock.

Don't mount me

You must be new here.

I've done construction work for about 15 years (my dad was a general contractor) and I've done pretty much everything from roofing to framing to concrete work to carpentry and finish work. Roofing and concrete work is pretty awful. Most of the other stuff isn't bad. Learn all you can learn and try to work into a foreman position or go out on your own as a general contractor. Tile and flooring isn't hard and can be extremely lucrative if you're running your own crew.