MONEY SNEK GIVES TO THE STRONG

Smelly pajeet scam attempt last night sullied the great money sneks name, thus a legit shill of the almighty pyramid.

Read the whitepaper. Do or don't. Girly handed women need not apply. Hold and you will ride every crash and bull run with dividends for your loyalty to the based money snek.

ethpyramid.com

Money snek is alright
Satan's a cool guy as well
Check out etherhell if you want to diversify some of your ethpyr dividends

awesome pajeet project, truly groundfloor

Be warned, clones and rivals to ethpyramid are abound. After the folks that created PoWH coin and stole everyone's money, some jaded anons made their own because they knew it could be done better.

Ethpyramid is the result of that effort. Because the last one was so simple hacked, this one was made nearly unhackable. Unhackable? Yes, since this project started, people have been trying to hack in non stop from day one. All have failed.
The contract is sealed water tight. One might even call it safer than a wallet.

Aye, they're fucking everywhere. I've spoken with some of devs directly on discord, the ways in which they've stress tested the contract are fucking impressiiiiive.

The contract has gone up by a huge 40 ETH over the past week.

Get in or stay poor.

The project is ramping up marketing efforts and intends to be the king in this space. The pajeets will soon swarm. Nobody holds more than 2% of the tokens. There is no possible developer dump or scam. There is only dividends snake and you, sitting out like a fucking loser.

you're a virgin aren't you

I agree, get it now before the ads. Campaign gets into full swing.

heard some talk about some stats on the project coming out soon. Could someone explain that more please i dont see the point

Hah, fuckin juveniles.

Are you in or out cunt?

The stats will show lots of useful info. And show complete transparency in dividends paid out. Eth in eth out etc. There is nothing wrong with more info

Dispelling myths about the contract being 'developers only'. Rich list. Having cool stats is neat because it also allows you to see where you stand in relation to others.

ya the more transparent the better. Should have called it the glass pyramid...
Pretty neat to see its already been translated into like 6 languages

its on its way to global domination. Veeky Forums you have been warned

You always wanted to BE ground floor? Hop on in.

You want a big space on that ground floor? You can match exactly the same position as the devs doing all the heavy lifting on this project by dropping in just 3-5 ETH today.

You got the bags looking for a place to go. Drop em here and watch the divvies roll in...

bump

Enter the pyramid biz, regret will be behind you.

love you long time

No pajeets involved - which is why it actually works.

Fucking ironic - all the shitty Bitconnect type scams promise the world, these clowns go and make the real deal as a joke.

love it so far. 1 day nets me maybe 1 cent of dividends, so thats cool, gonna be rich.

Agreed, I can't understand why you would leave your eth in a wallet when it could in in here?

shit sounds scammy. Ironic considering its a scam, but there is damn good reason why this is safer than any wallet.
Its makes your wallet part of the blockchain, making it just as safe as any other vetted smart contract out there. If you can trust any other smart contract out there, than this one should appear as superior than some mere game.

Yeah, Ikr? I don't trust Tether not to exit scam, so I put just a bit of Eth in there as a backup - and basically made money in the dip from divs! Now THAT is a fucking stablecoin. Better than the other Eth I had, just dipping down.

What's the smallest amount you can put in? I put in 0.5, but if you can do smaller amounts, anyone with some dust might benefit from chucking it in

you can do any amount i believe

Yeah, it's almost like a staking wallet. Just a withdrawal penalty for being weak. Proof of Snek I guess!

Ah good to know.

which is exactly why you should throw shit like your mining income in here - mine the eth and then profit from it with compounding interest

WOW. That is a solid point.

So the $$ in EPY tokens is actually safer than the ETH sitting in my MetaMask Wallet?

Mind. Blown.

well its actually sitting as eth, not money.
Ethpyramid.io or .com (same thing) is a exchange/market so its actually mining eth for you as dividends. sinvce eth is also expected to go up in price, its a double wammy in interest. forget moon mission, this is voyager tier