Fml

its floodin in houston and i got a case of the rainy day drunks, time to cook up some marvelous shit

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along, bake-along or OC food/drink pics if they dont want to make or use another thread

last thread >feel free to post ck challenge cook alongs and link to it if you dont wanna make a vertical

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRgfHEWf9S0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

getting a littl ahead of myself i need to get muh kitchen shined up and blindin, and hos mindin

here is a vertical made by user from end of last thread that deserves a repost shit looks dank son, irish carbomb cupcakes

>will be back momentarily

>Activated garlic
My niggra. You gonna plant that or eat it? Eather way its in peak form for both.

That Devils Backbone will sneak up on your ass. Too good.

That's a very nice cat user, I hope you're not going to cook it.

>chicken strips guy is back and he has a dank cat and beer

You're a treasure

>Pink Himalayan Salt in the background

I don't know if that was intentional but it made me lol

when things start growing i give em a chance, was wondering how planting garlics works like how it turns into more garlic, ive thought about making a guerilla root type garden somewhere

it hasn't come to that yet...

:^)

its actually p decent salt, i dont have a grinder yet for it so i pound it out with a meat clever

ya bro, i got a few good beers atm, the bottles are st arnolds icon coffee porters, theyre my fav st arnolds so far, pic related

k bout to start cookin shit im pullin an all nighter

gonna make some darn good oven ribs, pork

gotta get the tough film shit off the back, i also scored it a bit, dont have a dish big enough so i had to cut it

dry rub time

smells dank

Read that as "need to get my kitten shined up"

so i give a good rub down like treat that rack like she the only rack on earth let her know you care about her day and shit

then cover with tin foil and pop that somagun in thee oven at 300f, gonna leave it in for about 3 hours

so the ribs will be done later, well im hungry i want to eat now and later

what im doing im pretty sure has never been attempted before, but im doing another cook along inside of a cook along, its a cook along inception

im pretty drunk so hold onto your bonnets ladies

>cut potatoes like it owes ya money

gonna quarter this, making fish and chips(freedom fries)

first fry for the potatoe wedges

whipped up some quick tarter sauce because i like tarter sauce

a DUDE WEED break srry

posted up with my bad bitches

where the fuck did you find devil's backbone in cans

or a 12 pack

2nd fry n dry

youtube.com/watch?v=vRgfHEWf9S0

ready to roll son

doin alton browns recipe this time so coat in corn starch then in the beer batter, batter is just flour, baking powder, salt, seasonings and PBR

sorry after looking back that came off rude, houston is where i am and I got that at HEB which is the closest place to me with a nice local beer selection, they make me buy expensive beer

I was partaking in that about two hours ago. Now I'm back to beer.

HABBENING

cheers m8

pretty simple, sprankled some of that meme vinegar i picked up on it

potent

now for some tetris

What the fuck is meme vinegar?

Malt vinegar, I assume.

I'm guessing OP is a pathetic lonely fat loser.
Anyone with any type of life would not waste as much time with this bullshit as you do.
But whatever keeps you from killing yourself...

Is there some sort of hot new meme about malt vinegar I haven't become aware of? Do we hate it like siracha now?

i was making a joke because the only malt vinegar i could find came labeled like british pub stuff its in the pic, i just thought it was goofy, and it smells just like balsalmic, no offense british people or meme people

its honestly not much more effort than just lurking or shitposting, obviously you wouldnt think im cooking food just for you user, that would be crazy to think that right? I appreciate your feedback tho thx

ribs are about done, slap some sauce on and pop em back in the oven uncovered a bit higher for like 20 minutes

haha so did i

alright, im still full so im just gonna let this cool and pull the meat and use it for stuff later, its super tender tho

Looks just dandy. Well approached, attacked and defined. All executed with obvious experience.

i dont have experience are you sassing me?

alright got a decent size tub of really tender pulled rib meat imma think of something besides sandwiches to do with, night

I was unloading my vocabulary satchel and that's what came out. I meant it as a compliment.

What kind of bananas you got there? They don't look like your typical Cavendish variety.

ok thx, thought you was havin a giggle m8

not sure they just call em reds, i like them plus they are easier to transport

Lunch

ilu kitchen cat.

Oven ribs can be great.
I'm gonna do some ribs hopefully later this week. Will post pics here if that's okay.

Forever.
Remember.
If the noun ends in "o", then add "es" to make it plural.
Mostly you will find it here:
Potato
Potatoes
Tomato
Tomatoes
Don't confuse it with your "toes", which are the digits which should exist at the end of your feet.
Those are toes, plural of "toe".

Bookmarking /thread with Milhouse's forehead.

I honestly never expected to see anyone on this site post Slim Thug, let alone a chopped and screwed song.

Houston is fucking great.

Which part of town are you in?

man so worked a double was pulling in to the apartments and there was a dead cat in the road, looked just like turbo, was getting super bummed but then turbo was ok, must be her mom or something what a relief

yes please do post anything you want, and thanks for the spelling lesson

im in greenspoint, u in houston?

anyways i am tired as fuck so i went by a quality hamburger restaurant and got a meal fit for a king

DUDE
U
D
E

Isn't smoking marijuana punishable by death in Texas?

I'm smoking some too mang.

>im in greenspoint

How did your apartment not flood senpai?

Hey OP, do you miss the hot mustard sauce from McDs as much as I?

>im in greenspoint, u in houston?
How are you not ravaged by Basketball Americans on a daily basis?

>a quality hamburger restaurant
You fucked up not going to Whataburger, hoss.

I'm up in the Spring area.

>projecting this hard

Flood isn't even over yet, its gonna be one hell of a week boys.

cute pic

I have a rack of babyback ribs I've been too lazy to make so I'm sort of following your lead, OP, with temp and time. Cut in half to fit the baking dish. Some beer, worcestershire and teriyaki for moisture. A light sprinkling of Old Bay and McCormick Cuban seasoning & Cajun seasoning. Covered it with foil. I'll finish it with a slathering of Sweet Baby Ray's. (i could do better but that's the sauce in the fridge, so i'm using it up)

Beer of choice is Yuengling Lord Chesterfield Ale.

*tartar

everything looks epic OP

Yay, glad it made an impression on you :-)

OP, will you be my boyfriend?
I love your threads and I also love your cats.

damn son, looking rulll good

I tossed my garlic in the carden about 2 inches down with the green showing and watered it a bunch the first time. They are growing really fast. :)

More cats please

luckily it hasnt yet but some in my area did

i dont eat a ton of mcDs but yes I assumed id get it when i asked for mustard and i was dissapoint son

lol i do the ravaging around here, and yeah I been working like a nutjob all week, too tired to cook or even drive out of the way so mcDs was on the way, grew up in spring btw

yeah im hoping it chills out a bit at least on saturday, id like to try and have some fun

cheers m8, any money shot, i screwed up a little last time and used dark brown sugar instead of light like usual and it caramelized funny on the bottom, not too bad but live and learn

i thought tartar was like chopped raw meat stuff and my sauce was tarter

thx :)

i save any unique cook alongs done in this thread for unknown future use

thx, are you an innie or an outtie?

ill probably go plant it somewhere and see what happens

i got you later

ok well sorry for the lack of content Im working like crazy, about to go pull another 12 hour shift, got me a coffee porter to wake me up

Hey OP, if you ever come to Colorado you holla. I'll give you some home grown nugget for your stay here.

tartare is raw minced meat
tartar sauce is mayo/relish mixture
cream of tartar is baking shit

Bump.

ive been wantiing to go there imma stay on your couxh like a month too k thx

It's insensitive and borderline racist.
Have you lived in a city that has been bombed or has the possibility of having a bomb go off?
"Ireland freedom expression" is the PC term.

>Have you lived in a city that has been bombed or has the possibility of having a bomb go off?
well im in houston pretty sure were on a few lists somewhere

Bump.

made some scrambled eggs with some good thick cut bacon and fresh jalepeno, will try to cook something good later its been a rough week

Bump.

made some french onion soup (with beer) for dinner. Takes forever for the onions to get there, but tasty meal.

I live in Kingwood

Could you please post a picture of Turbo?

Also, was his mom your kitty too? I'm so sorry.

looks dank

Man. I'd like to do some frying once in a while, but I don't know what to do with all the oil afterwards.

I have a designated pot for frying and I just keep it filled with oil in the oven. But I have a lot of extra pots.
What you could also do is wait for the oil to cool and then pour the oil into jars and save it for the next time you fry, or even just keep using it as regular oil. The oil stays good for much longer than people realize. I could probably recycle the same fryer oil, I'd say, 20 times, depending on what I was frying. And I'd probably throw it out because of flavor more than because the oil was old or burnt.
You could save jars from things like tomato sauce or pickles you buy from the grocery store. Or even just pour it back into the oil jug.

Thanks. Might post the recipe as a cook along if there is interest

your cat rooks dericious

Post it

see

Op you're the guy with indoor cats and a wife with another son who cuckservative you all the time? Why still not suicided?

nice love that shit

its raining all the hobo cats are hiding, ill get one later, naw i wasnt familiar with the dead cat, theres a lot of cats here

i use it 3-5 times usually then I have a big jug i put it in and when it gets full my friend takes it and uses it for feul or something at his farm, but yeah you can just put it back in the container it came in and throw it away

she is well marbles

i have indoor cats and i help out some hobo kitties, I do not have a wife or any of that other stuff

waiting for the rain to die down so i can go to the store and grab a snack, then ill probably cook later

pic is patti after she got fixed

Damn, I'm making pizza here in Oregon. I already made the dough but I could let you all see what a real pizza looks like

Alright boys lets make some shit

Making shakshuka in a tiny Boston kitchen. 1 big onion, red pepper, and jalapeƱo diced and sweating

Fixin' to make some sliders

Got our patties pattied and the veggies chopped

Make some lemonade while we're at it

How old are you? Are you OP? Your hands look very young. I was under the impression that OP is older. And has less delicate hands.

Burgs just about done.

Not OP. I'm 25 but I think it might be the lighting in that pic making my hands look younger. Also I don't have much arm hair.

Gotcha. Food seems tasty either way, good on you.

Garlic and spices in. Cumin red chili flake and paprika

Prep the buns and feed the kitty.

All done

Tomatoes in, reducing liquid now

post up im interested

gee bill 3 burgers?!, just kidding looks good im starving

monitoring

went to some place called spindletop brewery yesterday, was under the impression it was a gastropub, it was not, they just happened to have a guy there grilling. Me and my friend ordered the "wagyu beef burger" for $9 which was already suspicious, we sit there and i watch him grill the patties for 20-30 MINUTES, after like 15 minutes I am literally sperging out but my friend seemed to have faith in this guy. finally he gives us a seriously overcooked burger with unmelted cheddar and a cold walmart bun, plain and dry, they had a small condiments bar, one of the worst burgers Ive ever had didnt even take a pic, no fries or anything, beer was decent but will probably not go back

Sorry got occupied. Here's Egg placement. It went into the oven at 375 for 8 minutes

Sauce should be a little more reduced IMO. And you can just cook the eggs by putting the lid on top and leaving it for 10-15 mins. Otherwise looks tasty. Did you use za'atar and cumin?