Has SwissManchildBro said anything about AMBrosus since he pajeet'ed us all?

Has SwissManchildBro said anything about AMBrosus since he pajeet'ed us all?

shump

Holding 12k, please be right.

Another swissfag here.

Protip:

Dont ever take a word from a fucking switzerfag.
They are all either jews trying to nigger out all your money or albanians/serbs trying to kill you.

Im the latter.

big update coming in 1h40m.

go search the telegram for yourself...really anons, it isn't that difficult. if you're seriously that lazy/stupid, you deserve to be in the dark.

mounch korim

in his thread yesterday he said they dumped it because their development was stalling :/

How many of them are there? What's the reputation of Serbs? Are they integrated or "hillibilly" type who blast of Balkan music at full volume?

hes isnt even swiss

kek no he didnt

Wasnt him, not his trip. Also confirmed not him by him. Starting to think you work for MOD

for the millionth time THAT WASN'T HIM...GO SEARCH THE TELEGRAM FOR YOURSELF...seriously, i think most anons have a learning disability. you're as bad as the news networks who spread rumors as fact and crash markets.

it was him stop larping

How white are people in Switzerland? Have you too been overrun by niggers and arabs or have you somewhat managed to survive the invasion? Thinking of moving there in the future.

t. Swede

they consider french as the job stealing niggers and hate them, you can only imagine how they think of other nationality and races.

Id say the latter.
When I was in school back ~8 years ago I remember how a bunch of foreigners always used to throw snowballs at other kids coming to school with bicycles.
They wanted to throw at me until someone literally yelled "wait, hes albanian dont shoot" and everyone let me pass. Was super weird.
There was this foreigners vs swiss people back in school.

Not much niggers. At least I dont see many. They are actually hated by everyone here. People at work openly say they hate niggers. Pretty much on all places I've worked.

stupid greedy faggots are way too easy to manipulate.

can someone link me to the swiss telegram

sounds pretty /comfy/

No.

Anyone doing so is a faggot. Let these brainlets do their own DD to get in the group. It ain't hard

I CANNOT TELL YOU SIR WILL CALL ME A FAGGOT ALL I CAN SAY IS IT HAS TO DO WITH NOT LINUX AND DRAWING MATHEMATICS GUY BUT THE OTHER WAY AROUND GET IT