LINK waiting room

So tell me marines, why do you want to make it so badly? What's the net number for you? Bare minimum for me is 2 million, preferably 4 million or more, so that I can take care of myself and my aging parents. Also, would you consider going to a Veeky Forums LINK meetup in the future?

If LINK goes to $1000 I'll pay for the entire Veeky Forums meetup on Mars.

GET YOUR ASS TO MARS MARINES

>
when*

in 2 years it'll be 1k

100 eoy

I don't really care about the money, I just want to be sure to survive the cyberpunk dystopia that is coming, and crypto holdings seem to be the only way that I can think of to do so

I want between 5 to 15 millions. I can't afford enough link to make this amount but I'm hoping it will help me get there at least.
I want to make it for the same reasons as you, to take care of myself and my parents who took great care of me.
I would also unironically go to the moon in 20 or 30 years. If space tourism becomes a thing and tickets are as cheap as 50k by then that would be great.

I just need at least $100k to pay off my college debt
Then I'll be /comfy/ for the rest of my life

A few months back, an user who says he owns a ladyboy bar in thailand said he would throw open his doors for all linkies if LINK reached $10. Wonder if he's still around..

so incase something happens and i kick the bucket before i want to my senpai doesnt loose the house and can keep going with out.
t.cancersurvivoranon

7 million. Basically want to take care of my parents too, but also want to buy my haters to make them my personal ass-wipers.

chainlink is a meme nothing more...like dogecoin

Hoping to have a 10k stack by the end of 2018 and hoping that it will one day be worth 5-10 Million. Worst case, if it turns out being enough to pay for my Law School, that would be great too. But man oh man, having enough money to just quit society by the time I'm 30 would be fucking great.

That's a commendable goal user, I wish you the best with LINK and more.

So I can stop wagecucking and shitpost on Veeky Forums all day

i want enough money to build a mausoleum for my father
he has done so much for me and i will never be able to repay him

ideally i would also like to have enough to invest and get comfortable returns, so my future family will never have to worry about anything, but i will ensure they always stay humble by having them work at food pantry's, homeless shelters, habitat for humanity, etc. and teach them the importance of charity to those less fortunate

guys even in the best case scenario link is never getting anywhere near 1000 so please temper your expectations. you sound dumb. a bunch of idiots writing 'if trips link $1000 eoy' is not investment advice. if it even got to $50 that would be crazy.
>t 80k link marine

its easy for you to say because you literally only need like 13 bucks per link to be a millionaire

we are just dreaming lad, let us do it in peace

10k probably sell half at the first huge pump and diversify after

>why?
Need enough money to get a lawyer to get custody for my two sons living with my ex-gf
>when?
asap

>minimum
$10,000,000. Any less than that and I'm not building a community gym. I want to give something back to this city. It can't be free for everyone, but it can be free for those that want to get strong as fuark

>LINK

Because it a biz meme coin. Biz clubbed together to buy at at the ico which sergey fucked up. Dispite incredible OC memes and non stop shilling it failed to moon spectacularly This lead to a lack of mooning and much angst and heavy bags.

Luckily many normies arrived in November/December who were in fear of missing out. Oldfags dumped their LINK onto them at 1:20 and ran away reeeing at normie stupidity. It tanked shortly thereafter with everything else. However the OC originally generated was no powerful and radioactive that the original chainlink shill echoed in eternity. The newfags who bought at a dollar in turn preyed on even newer fags barraging them with my sides link meme material and LO THE BAGS WERE PASSED. Some, those with a cripplingly low IQ believe that this is in fact some revolutionary technology so powerful are the memes. Ignoring the fact its a couple of guys with ego problems who made themselves millionares by raping biz in their ico and now could not give a fuck about LINK or anyone who owns it and will never work a day in their lives again and don't, indeed going mysteriously silent after they got much dollar. The end. Now shutup and buy link newfag.Look at my meme, see you are in a secret club! Buy fucking link phaggot. It has now become chaincancer even spreading to the origami board and indeed may one day rival the facepalm meme as a reaction to stupidity. However dispite this the bag pasing is now an endless cycle and in the year 100000 link will still be at 20-50 cents and shilled and fudded by aliens and artificial intelligences its roots being lost in ancient history

I read through about half of that before realizing I didn't give a shit about reading the rest

This man knows what's up

and so are my balls.

>The newfags who bought at a dollar in turn preyed on even newer fags barraging them with my sides link meme material and LO THE BAGS WERE PASSED. Some, those with a cripplingly low IQ believe that this is in fact some revolutionary technology so powerful are the memes. Ignoring the fact its a couple of guys with ego problems who made themselves millionares by raping biz in their ico and now could not give a fuck about LINK or anyone who owns it and will never work a day in their lives again and don't, indeed going mysteriously silent after they got much dollar. The end. Now shutup and buy link newfag.Look at my meme, see you are in a secret club! Buy fucking link phaggot. It has now become chaincancer even spreading to the origami board and indeed may one day rival the facepalm meme as a reaction to stupidity. However dispite this the bag pasing is now an endless cycle and in the year 100000 link will still be at 20-50 cents and shilled and fudded by aliens and artificial intelligences its roots being lost in ancient history

>trustfund retard with an absurd amount of money to throw around in shitcoins only thinks link can hit his dump price
like pottery

>LO THE BAGS WERE PASSED.

At around $300 per, I'll have about $1M, which I'll use to buy 30 acres outside of Nashville and comfily do a part time business job and take care of a few livestock/useful animals. Working Big-4 is absolute shit and I can't take it much longer.

>don't buy link
>hate money
stay poor faggots

link will be $1000 because banks will use it

I don't expect to "make it" as my initial investment is low (1300 linkies) & I can't afford much more at the moment. If LINK hits $100 eoy I'll be ecstatic. I'd probably cash out 20-50% of them & hold the rest. Is there truly a minimum needed to stake a node or was that FUD?

Bagging newfags with link is going to be an Olympic sport in 2020. Buy link newfag. Be in secret club. Now wipe my semen off your face. Hahaha REEEEEEEEEEE normie fool with heavy link bag!

Newfags don't even know what they are getting into.

Those super fat topless dudes are really repulsive. I'm a huge LINK fan and every time I go into a LINK thread and see those pics I immediately exit from disgust.

Naked fat at Sergey is the best FUD you guys have come up with so far.

>Newfags don't even know what they are getting into.

Heavy bags of oldfag reee semen with link floating in them at 35 cents

Now swallow newfag hold my bag open your mouth reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

salty

come on, people post shemales here. It is no secret Sergei has gained a little weight

Heavy bags of oldfag reee semen with link floating in them at 35 cents. Piss party in /r9k afterwards.

>really repulsive
it's not my fault writing Link code requires a lot of calories. would you rather see him pass out from starvation?

> no
> no
> and NO!
8 mill the goal
Will stinky in the box linky get me there? No
Will stinky make it past 1$ and hold ? No
Will it retrace back to 30 cents as usual after any news? Yes

i want to make it because i know that the human experience shouldnt be spent in corporate servitude like i am currently experiencing. I like my job because its comfy and at a computer where its not that difficult and i get to listen to music/podcasts and check crypto prices throughout the day and receive killer benefits. but fuck this shit long term. its comfortable but absolutely tolling on the mind, and i know that crypto presents an opportunity to make my own way of life and im not letting this shit slip by again like i did when i first heard about btc back in 2010

Pretty much this. I want to solidify my family name and give my boys the best opportunities possible, as well as teaching them proper values. I won’t have to work a day job so I can actually raise my boys with my wife properly as a family unit. Luckily my LINK stack is quite large and I believe I have it locked down at this point.

Thank you God.

The only way to survive the cyber punk dystopia is to be on your own land far from cities and industry, with hard cash, silver, gold and guns on hand. You are gonna want a well, livestock, and a surplus of dry goods as well.

Honestly all of Veeky Forums is starting to feel like a ChainLink waiting room lol

Spoken like a man with soft hands who has never experienced a hard shift of manual labor while getting beat to death by the sun. You should be nore grateful.

14k day1 Linker here, just want to make enough passively to check out of society for good. I'm a minimum wagie who lives at home with no future. I only make like 700 every two weeks, but I put 90% of it into Link. Hoping I can get to 20k Link before my poorfag checks only buy a handful of links.

Someone hold me and tell me I'm gonna make it. I can't handle this shit anymore. All my friends are graduated and doing things with their lives while I try not to blow my brains out.

1400 a month is enough to live on your own so I have zero sympathy for you. I have 25k link from daytrading a 1.3k investment, and I earn the same amount as you while living in my own place in a largish city. You would probably feel less shitty if you took your life into your own hands instead of swimming in your own self pity and excuses.

is 10k link enough?

>why do you want to make it so badly?
I'm a failure in life, all I want is sports, travel and watching anime.
>What's the net number for you?
4 millions to have at least 2'5 million after taxes. I will make it work for me, so I can live of passive earnings. I don't want the lambo life, just the go backpacking life without worries.
>Also, would you consider going to a Veeky Forums LINK meetup in the future?
Hell, it would be fun going incognito just for the lulz

If Assblaster is right I will be cashing out 500k next year, and 1mil a few years after that. I honestly don't feel like I deserve such a windfall, but I at least have higher aspirations than fapping to traps and watching anime. I feel bad for any user who hits it big before having faced the kind of experiences that carve a man into something worth his own weight, for they will find nothing but despair in their "wealth".

>hurr durr

Go tell your mum thanks for groceries you cuckhold faggot

>hurr hurr

LO THE BAGS WERE PASSED

This gif is godlike
Have you made it urself?

The dollar expectation for 1 LINK is inversely proportional to the amount one holds.

I just want to live without having to work, 800k would be good enough for me.

>Also, would you consider going to a Veeky Forums LINK meetup in the future?
Unironically yes.

Can I get my trip expenses in cash? Not big on the whole frozen airless desert thing.

2 million
No BIZ meetup for me considering i am autistic

> What's the net number for you?
Am I the only one that would be happy to break 6 figures for once in my life?
100k sure can give me so much freedom

THIS

Around $40 I'll cash out a house and keep the rest staked.

Chainlink memes are the best on this site followed by muttposting.

thanks
and yes

amazing OC bro seriously

here is my dubs OC

WOAH CHECK'EM

Things are finally going my way

RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD

Fukken kek. We should push that to no end. Just imagine the Google image search results.

nice dubs man
we are all gonna make it

Brothers

Nice dubs. Look at this

WITNESS ME

I will unironically come to the Veeky Forums LINK meetup at $50 LINK

tfw only 1k link.

>45k link here
We're gonna make it, brother

Which app is this?

>cash, silver, gold
>he thinks any of this junk would have any value whatsoever if shit hit the fan

Pretend Sergey actually delivers, and actually has HUGE partnerships.

What is a realistic price

I will go with the price prediction from the holy prophet himself: AB. 60-200$

guys, idk whats worse, having the link lottery ticket to making it and waiting for it to moon or not knowing about it and living in blissful ignorance.

Crypto Pro

15 bucks

>dk whats worse, having the link lottery ticket to making it and waiting for it to moon or not knowing about it and living in blissful ignorance.

option 3) having the link lottery ticket but not having enough to make it

I only have 200 link :( what do

buy moar :)

For fucks sake, how difficult is it to scramble $5k for LINK?

I've managed to get 2000 link over the last 1.5 months and I'm poor and can't get a loan, live off next to nothing and slowly put your food money into digital tokens to fund sergeys food money

$100MM

Buy a lambo in 5 years

I have 13k in savings so.... too the moon.

19k here and 2 million EUROS after taxes is my dream.. probably not going to happen

>Tezos
Kek

What app is this

>LINK meet up

Cannot imagine the smell

don't put a fucking loan into crypto whatever you do.

>7589402

Cryptopro, its good shit for $5

the fuck is this?

Happy hodler of $ 3 596 000 000 in 3 years

You god damn dummies with your eoy 2018 predictions.

It takes 3-5 years to 200-400 dollars for each link. You are going to sell everything before that with your weak hands. Only the ones who forgot their linkies in wallets and remember they have something when they see the news of smartcontracts revolutionary outcoming; when sergey is speaking as a leader of blockhain smartcontracts using it for space travel insurance to Elon Musk. You immediately check coinmarket price for chainlink and you pass out.

Sc this.