this is now a BRAAAAP THREAD

welcome back senpai!

That's not how brap works.

I like em dirty

You got any girls being pissed on

I can never get out of the shower when I'm using Head & Shoulders®

You're a gross degenerate.

You're a stupid fuckwit that belongs on reddit. Veeky Forums loves thots

dude at this point you really actually need to kill yourself. a tripfag that is constantly wrong is worse than subhuman. please end your life

sure looks like an inverse h and S and pathetic looser poser.

This shit is going to 25k.

all indicators point towards a crash. explain that

Just like that flash crash

Your indicators are wrong ???

keep yelling that into your echo chamber you chink retard

thank god omegafaggot made thread, 9k soon

All threads you've posted in the past 3 days leads to you being wrong. Explain that you fucking brain damaged inbred of a fucking one hand smaller than the other futile of a human being.
Congrats you dumped at 6k
>you will not get a re-entry
>Bitcoin Will NEVER be below 7000 EVER AGAIN
YOU PLAYED YOURSELF OMEGA TURBO HYPER BRAINLET KEEEEK

8k soon
>check em

>Not shorting after obvious bear divergence during a rapid pump
Explain yourself, user

i have a 9k short 100x leverage open

like clockwork
>BTC moves down ~.5%
>Omega shows up STRONG SELL STRONG SELL
>Omega logs off cancer trip, logs into oracle chad trip
>shhh
>BTC skyrockets to 10k

screenshot this

Show us

he said it will go to 7600 yesterday - he was right
he sait it will go to 8600 - he was wrong by whole wooping $200, because you can never predict a shortsqueeze
looks like you are obviously butthurt because you bought at previous bulltrap above 9k and now desperately want to unload your bags so you hating anything that says otherwise

Dubs happen every eleventh post. You are as far from dubs as mathematically possible

Well lets see it, then

Can you explain how this shows divergence? thanks.

just watch

shh

are you gonna post this garbage every day?

He will do it every day until it crashes for real just so he can say "told you so"
Absolut faggot

Wtf are you on about? He has been wrong like 9 times out of 10

I dont even hold btc but im getting tired of seeing this tard post every day

It’s does now, welcome to the new age

Look at me I make prediction. I smart sell now please.

Expert in the field here. BTC will trade sideways. That is all. Do not give me a (You).

iHS with this volume.. kys already

kek
too late

You'll pay for this one, Rajesh.

pic would have been funnier if she was still holding her phone.

pls no sir BTC crash to $0 very soon yes sir short now very good

Nah I’m not selling my 7.5 k entries. Will just add some more at 6k and everything else at 5k. If it does not go below then I just fomo in.

Someone spoonfed me on why [[[they]]] have to be this obvious everytime?is it just to save the experienced ones and burn the normies?

yes man those who do not follow get burned. cycle of life the cucks who dont listen will be the ones posting pink wojaks (ive never posted a pink wojak)

Dude you are a mega faggot and should kill yourself. No one believes your bullshit anymore

FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it was fun up until yesterday when oracle invaded his thread, but now its more of the same. face it omega, you're an old boring meme already

i dont want the majority to believe. "do the opposite of what biz says" thats why i will turn out to be right in the end

>Has a 5050 chance of being right
>Calls a short pretty much everyday
>Consistently wrong
>going to jerk himself off when price goes down.

Pretty much this.

that's why i think he's actually pretty good at this but purposely says the opposite of what's going to happen. you can't be wrong so many times in a row by chance, he has to have a clue of what's going on and then he posts the opposite for the keks

you are here everyday spewing this shit retard. YOU are what biz says you literal fucking mong. KILL YOURSELF CHINKY BOY

That's what I got from his post. Do the opposite of what he says.

D E L U D E D

Hey Omega are we hitting ~9k before going down to 8?

>I-I'll show them, I-I'll be right eventually r-r-right??

Honestly, I am on the fence about T.A. It works on big impulse waves, but not on neutral/sideways movements.

Even if whales are manipulating the market, why wouldn't they draw in a few more buyers and then dump again?

I think whether you look at FA or TA, a double bottom at 6k-ish would be highly likely. And I am not even that bearish, but everyone is calling for it (except the deluded Veeky Forums crowd who seems to be subscribing to the "15K BY NEXT WEEK" mentality)

posting in an omegamaker thread
This gonna be juicy

Another of these threads guys, today we moon!

So this is the power of the omegashitter who made people lose their money...

the right shoulder didnt even finish downwards, what are you larping about faggot

Now he can make you money, if you just do the opposite of what he says.

he's actually right, the only thing that will keep it from dumping is going to be manipulation. just like last night, this shit is on suicide watch

Veeky Forums has the patience of a toddler, and will continue to buy until the next drop occurs and immediately start selling.

shhh
no shhh
stop
just stop
shhh
no more pain
just shh
and learn
and breathe

here it comes....

well said.

This Bitcoin crash is traumatic. I haven't seen this many libertarians cry since they found out Ayn Rand took Social Security for eight years.

Been in crypto since q1 2017 you stupid slimey bitch, my cost average per Bitcoin is less than your fucking months rent you fucking half witted normie fag slime ball headed cock bandit. You are definitely a black guy. WHAT HAPPENED TO WHEN HE SAID 6K you slimey inbred cunt, no one cares about Bitcoin dropping from 8.8 to 8.4, or to 7.6 even
What fucking happened to 4K Bitcoin meme this nigga said? STUPID CUNT
Time to sell was when BTC was above 10k now you're literally Gona be a testicle juggler selling now and fomoing back at 13k next week

this stupid faggot again

holy shit is this pasta?

hahahahaha

This is whales territory, don't fall for it. They tricked, squeezed and bear trapped shorts to make believe they would go for the bigger inverse H&S and now they got back to this one.
Wait for it to be completed.

reverse image search this
>asshole behind thong #puffyasshole

reeeeee

head and shoulders to shake off the weak flakes

Where's the faggot who'd get liquidated at 8750?

you guys do realize the only reason this shit stayed afloat was because a whale pumped the shit and you idiots fomod in?
Where is the volume one might ask. Well the answer is nobody is fucking buying so when the whales get overrun by panic this shit will crash the same way it went from 9k to 6k

You mean to the point where we had largest 24h volume since 2015 last week?

THE SECOND THIS SHIT STARTS TRENDING DOWN IS THE MOMENT PANIC WILL HAPPEN AND THE SHIT WILL COMPLETE ITS HEAD AND SHOULDERS.

OK AND WHERE DID THAT VOLUME TAKE US? 9K DOWN TO 8K AND BACK UP TO 8.5K?

>USE UR FUCKING HEAD THIS SHIT IS STRUGGLING AND PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO FEEL IT. GET OUT AT THE PEAK OF THE RIGHT SHOULDER U IDIOT

This guy lost all credibility a few days ago

why's he still here

still waiting on that short position. Oh let me guess you're a hindsight trader. cute.

Making user lose money.

just letting you know im in the top 15. id rather not expose myself to such unnecessary shit

keep it coming

too many longs opened
this is flashcrash waiting to happen when some one looses their nerve and closes big position

It goes up to $9500 then I'm out. Sick of this shit.

My breakeven for bitcoin it like $9318.

shhh

just let the normies believe

just let them breath

till the time comes

till they get rekt

shhh

According to that image though the longs opened is decreasing.
But the longs open is decreasing with price still going up so what the FUCK can someone explain this shit to me.

You forgot to change your trip??

So you're confirmed larping as two different people

>I don't understand humor: the post

means its manipulated to fuck. Crash is imminent they can only delay the inevitable for so long

Mate, I bought at 6-7k several times on Wednesday and sold a good portion at 9k. Riding the waves with the rest.

I misread his name as oracle and after I posted I realized how stunned I am.

>According to that image though the longs opened is decreasing.
no, not only they are increasing, it is actually ath for longs (but stats only available since august'17)

>Tracks trip but not ID
Thank god you're on the case!

Zoom out