ChainLink Reality Thread

>ChainLink is most likely never going to announce an official SWIFT partnership.
>Sergey will not mention ChainLink at Bitcoin conference, he will talk about *potential* applications of smartcontracts
>Sergey is not going to mention ChainLink at SXSW, again will only discuss *potential* of smart contracts, and mention a collaboration with DocuSign, not a partnership.
>"initial mainnet Q1" is a subtle meme. We are getting a testnet in Q1, mainnet hopefully by EOY
>IF mainnet goes live EOY, that will be the first time any official partnership is announced, not a second sooner.

It appears that with 32 million dollars, Sergey has done nothing but hire a few devs and most recently a fresh college graduate. His ambition is to have a large open source community, rather than a large team of competent, in-house devs(wow, much decentralized development, thanks Sergey).

Without SWIFT, ChainLink is never tapping that 1.4 quadrillion dollar derivatives market. Do you really believe that the powers that be would allow some random crypto project to dominate their turf? Even AssBlaster, the larping faggor himself, has told us that ChainLink is still a few years from realizing its *speculative* potential, and any claims that ChainLink will see significant growth this year are backed by nothing but fomo and memes. The sooner you accept these facts the sooner you can start making better decisions with your portfolio than holding projects with very little core development and zero marketing/advertising.

Or you know, believe the larps and memes, while moon rockets lift all around you when the bull market comes back. Don't say you weren't warned. XLM/OMG/REQ/ICX are all bettet bets, and you might as well just throw half your portfolio into ETH and BTC because if they don't grow then neither are your shitcoin picks that get shilled by twitter and youtube faggots.

thanks just bought 100k

My LINK brothers are smiling at me, noLINKer, can you say the same?

This is the jews trying to make you sell your link.

>very little core development and zero marketing/advertising.

>What is an NDA

If you could cite me a single shred of evidence that link is under any NDA's I would be most pleased.

>It appears that with 32 million dollars
Ethereum skyrocketed since then and he didn't sell, so 85M$

>If you could kindly disclose the disclosure of a non-disclosure agreement I would be pleased.

I don't have a wojak brainlet enough for this

>HEY GUYS we've just signed non disclosure agreement with SWIFT, can't say what it's about though.
Moon time bois!

Honestly I think it's a REALLY bad idea to go all in on link. Especially in this market where you ca't just expect it to moon for no reason like it used to. If you really understand the project and arent just pretending to get it so you look smart, and still believe in it, then hold some on the side. But this shit isn't going anywhere. Sergey is a soyboy. Let that really sink in. He's a beta who clearly doen't give a fuck about the speculative price of LINK. Not a single fuck. and we've been having these threads for fucking ever. This isn't new and its not some fancy trick to get you to sell. Don't be like the Bitconnect people that even after they were scammed still thought there was a chance it was all just a misunderstanding. Bernie doesn't have a chance. Link won't get you a lambo.

BBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

Hmmm

why should we, dyor, hint: tesla

>Sergey Nazarov
>CEO of smartcontracts.com

I never really seen him been announced as "CEO of ChainLink", it's like he's ashamed of.

Im comfy

he doesn't even have the words 'chainlink' on his linkedin

like I said, he gives zero fucks. and like OP said, he has barely hired anyone and is likely making money with his proof of concept project Link by consulting. Swift isn't going to go to use link just like banks arent going to be using ripple. maybe they use the tech, but not the token

You dense motherfucker

follow the one true god OP. you will be rewarded.

>ChainLink
Because it a biz meme coin. Biz clubbed together to buy at at the ico which sergey fucked up. Dispite incredible OC memes and non stop shilling it failed to moon spectacularly This lead to a lack of mooning and much angst and heavy bags.

Luckily many normies arrived in November/December who were in fear of missing out. Oldfags dumped their LINK onto them at 1:20 and ran away reeeing at normie stupidity. It tanked shortly thereafter with everything else. However the OC originally generated was no powerful and radioactive that the original chainlink shill echoed in eternity. The newfags who bought at a dollar in turn preyed on even newer fags barraging them with my sides link meme material and LO THE BAGS WERE PASSED. Some, those with a cripplingly low IQ believe that this is in fact some revolutionary technology so powerful are the memes. Ignoring the fact its a couple of guys with ego problems who made themselves millionares by raping biz in their ico and now could not give a fuck about LINK or anyone who owns it and will never work a day in their lives again and don't, indeed going mysteriously silent after they got much dollar. The end. Now shutup and buy link newfag.Look at my meme, see you are in a secret club! Buy fucking link phaggot. It has now become chaincancer even spreading to the origami and papercraft board and indeed may one day rival the facepalm meme as a reaction to stupidity. However dispite this the bag pasing is now an endless cycle and in the year 100000 link will still be at 20-50 cents and shilled and fudded by aliens and artificial intelligences its roots being lost in ancient history