JNTlemen and Jladies

assemble the troops. we are the JNT marines and we will not be stopped and not be defeated. 100x eom screencap this

>muh x100 eom

*×10000

Not this again. Piss off.

Bags getting heavy?

youre just too stupid right now to learn about our great coin. pretty soon you will read our whitepaper and learn your mistakes. you will be a JNTleman just like myself when you acquire my knowledge

>muh gentlemen

well just because you can't be a JNTleman like myself doesn't mean you have to be so jealous about it.
hey fellow JNTtlemen and Jladies, how many jibbies ya got? 425 jibbies reporting here.

I'll tell you exactly how this will go. Extremely easy to predict the future for JNT.
> $0.55 EOM
> Goes sideways for weeks
> Jumps to $1
> People will shill it even harder at this point
> Still goes sideways because nobody cares
> $2 EOY
> Sideways until 2020
> Replaced by something else

>Shilling so hard when he only has $250 in it

haha xD truly a fitting coins for sirs like ourselves :D

only qualified invesors allowed in this thread yes sir haha xD

Fucking kill yourself OP

Fellow JNTLEMAN!

We will change the world because we have the passion and the will to fight the nasty fudsters!

Our dream is to bank the unbanked, and we will achieve it!

#JIBARMY

that would be LaLaWorld u moron
and im glad to hand u my lalabags after they mooned

Fellow JNTleman HELLO

we shan't be stopped and we shan't be defeated.

those who doubt us will rue the day when we achieve the greatest riches any man nor woman can imagine. it will be a glorious day.

JNTlemen UNITE

Can this coin be mined?

We will find great success and unlimited riches on our quest to the top 5 this month.

While they talk of Links, Pajeets and Bazingos, we'll be busy changing the world with our great coin.

I Salute you JNTLEMAN

>le reverse psychology maymay
stop making threads about this unironic sandnigger shitcoin and fucking kill yourselves

please be JNTle your words are not satisfying my desires. i desire you to be a JNTleman just as myself. please, if you have any questions about my coin please take no reserve and ask

JNT wil lead the token economy

#JIBarmy

How can I safely store this? Exchanges make me nervous for what I have.

WE ARE THE JIBARMY

Its a token. Can use MEW or any other eth wallet.

>80M market cap
>8M daily volume

whatever announcement you guys are waiting for, its priced in. Overbought.

Doesn't understand that tokenized assets will reflect in 1:1 mcap value.

If the sandniggers are investing anything above 20mil we wont see a downward correction.

it won't
bet u stupid nigger don't understand half a word of the whitepaper

He's not holding bags (but is probably trying to stock up). This is FUD via making deliberately annoying and ridiculous claims.

FUD? Yeah, right...
Passion is the word you're looking for

Nowadays 90% of this board doesn't even play the autistic retard and is just one...guess who has to hold the amount of JNT equivalent to the value of financial assets.

>Muh i will argue with the WP, but haven't even found the Download button.

Just stfu pajeet

Kill yourself. This is the best coin I've ever picked and you are making me want to drop it just to avoid being associated with you. Your FUD project is clearly working.

this coin rustles my jibbies

strong and coordinated fud like these threads especially this early and at this low mcap can only mean good things
they are acting like retarded le moon kiddies on purpose to scare you away, but in fact this should encourage you to hold even stronger

difference between on- and offchain assets u know?
guess not, because technical gabbledigok uh nigger?
better listen to the frogposters in the sandniggerchannel

they know you'll buy because of the fake FUD, and that's some ingenious 3d chess tactic to sell you this wortless coin.

Funny how transparent they are.
For 2 weeks they tried to pass it as a pajeet shitcoin. It didn't work, and now all FUDers *mysteriously* try to pass as retarded moonkiddies at the same time.
Wow I can only wonder if they are acting together or something.

JOIN US JNTLEMAN

m'JNTLman

We are the JNTlemen and we WILL NOT be COMPROMISED.

You argument has nothing to do with the disccusion. The value of tokenized assets will result in a 1:1 increase weather you like it or not. Everything else wouldn't even make any sense

no it won't
just read the paper u fucker
they can tokenize the whole arabian desert, when its not an on-chain asset, it won't reflect in the value of jnt
u fuckers are too lazy and to stupid to understand anything and only hear what u want to hear
>everything else would'nt even make sense
peanutbrain detected

Look at all these haters, trying to undermine our beloved coin.

They are so deluded and full of hatred, they think they can beat the #JIBARMY

It won't happen

ahhhhhhhhhh my comfy JNTleman

WELCOME

Why is this a meme and why do bagholders call themselves marines like Linkies?

as i said, they will rue the day i say

we will be diliJNT and hyperintelliJNT

and finally we shall be emerJNT...ermerJNT as victors

DO NOT RUE THE DAY. JOIN THE JIBARMY TODAY

so why would they even "tokenize" any off-chain asset? Like, what would be the purpose of having off-chain shit? How does that relate to JNT?

they share the same delusion of grandeur and infinite riches bc they don't understand anything about the blockchain, economics and anything at all
somebody explain to me how this is not a giant ponzy when i see these retards everyday sniff and frogposting, thinking they are "investors"?

inb4 salty nocoiner

so you admit you don't understand anything and did'nt even look at the whitepaper once?

quiet the shocker

I didn't invest you faggot, I'm currently researching this shit

then read the fucking paper instead swallowing the shit from these retards who clearly have'nt

what is that punJNT smell?.......VICTORY!

I will live and die for my JNTlemen. Against all insurJNTs

MARK MY WORDS

Ha ! Another fudster... Can't say I'm surprised.

We have no delusion of grandeur, but rather a burning passion for the project and absolute confidence in our dream to bank the unbanked.

Keep fudding, the JIBARMY will be waiting

lol fuck you. JNT is the first ICO i've joined that Veeky Forums might actually turn into a chainlink shitcoin. Don't do it, just from my stats alone from OMG, BNB, ICX, KNC, ZRX, LRC, WABI indicate that JNT has 100% chance to at least 10x if Veeky Forums doesn't ruin it... Don't stop it's steam at 2.5x just because you're a desperate faggot. Please don't ruin my perfect record of 10x+ on every ICO ..

Don't worry! The JIBARMY will guarantee your success!

Veeky Forums has no purchasing power anyway. No need to be scared

>I killed them all..
>not just the JNTlemen, but the JNTlewomen and JNTlechildren too

again, bank the unbanked is LaLaWorld
u can buy from me in a month

YOU WILL NOT

you are a counteraJNT and will squirt astrinJNT in your eyeballs to stop you

JNTLEMEN UNTIE!

How can 1 guy be that retarded? Even the pajeet shillers in this thread have more IQ than you.

Pledged Value: This is underlying value provided by off-chain partners to back each CryDR contract. This is pledged using Jibrel Network Token (JNT).

Offchain or onchain doesn't matter since it will be backed in the end by JNT.

He fell for the pajeet kings

1338.5 reporting for duty capn’

lel
like explaining algebra to my dog

Confirmed retard after that response. So you even know what the CryDR contract is? Lmao

Look at the top 100 mcap and make the same comparison faggot, just a bunch of assets have even half the volume of their mcap. This parameter is shit.

If you buy JNT you are unironically funding terrorism

The good old iota FUD

Except, this time it's real

contrary to u shithead i also understand it
damn fucker, this thing had over 8 mio volume per day
shilling whole korea and japan
u think if this was the golden egg perpetuum mobile u hope it is, the price would already be 10x
"muh secret gem" with 20+ shillthreads on /biz per day
i tell u what will happen
this thing will go to nearly a dollar if u continue with this bullshit shilling, then kucoin dump
then sideways
then maybe (!) 2 dollar in summer, then dump then sideways until next year

that is exactly the reason why this parameter is spot on, ur just too retarded to understand the implication
another niggerbrain

these fudders will fail!

JIBARMY Never gives up!

And if it WOULD be true. Double standards ftw

Who the fuck cares? Literally every state is exporting weapons, paid by their own people via taxes into war territory. And dies anybody care? Check out the biggest weapons exporting nations.

Good

7,500 JNT, will I make it bros?

lel, are you the fuckhead who asks in the jnt channel paralell this question because u don't understand it, right?
and even the other frogpostershitheads can't answer you bc they understand it neither
"ask admin"
lel, ur all beyond retarded
/biznessman

Understand that things like this are going to be the future

Yes, lambos and a thousand virgins shall be available to you within a year.

Why do keep responding? You don't even know what a CryDR contract is. Fucking Idiot switches topic after been pointed out multiple times.

Now volume is your next FUD point on the campaign?

1. Volume is heavily manipulated thanks to bots and ghost exchanges.
2. We are in a sideline accumuluation phase right now and this is imminent to break out (If you care about TA's)
3. Announcement and several press releases are coming in 1-2 weeks
4. More exchange exposure is coming which will lead into more volume,
kucoin confirmed and B exchanges will come soon too (because Volume matters, right?)

Nonsense

Why do keep responding multiple times to my post and cannot respond with something constructive? How pathetic your attempts are...
...since you are comitting so much time into fudding, i will stop pointing out your retardness, maybe someone will fall your FUD and you cannot accumuluate cheaper. Good luck user

You're sounding an awful lot like that Brainchain Good Guy gimp. Please fuck off right now.

This is absolutely the worst ivr ever seen sir.

Sir,

You're insulting a JNTLEMAN and JIBARMY member because you can't fud our beloved coin.

Nano Ledger S for maximum storing comfyness

Whats the implication then fuckboy? This is an speculative market, daily volume and mcap doesn’t mean shit

Well then please point me to that section on their white paper. Because you're basically making stupid shit up.

Bingooooo

It won't be but with people like Don Tapscott being involved it is most likely one of the more sustainable projects.

This has crazy potential, but all these pajeets in this threads are basically forcing me to sell my stacks...

JNTLEMAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No clue what your end goal is ... you are clearly achieving the opposite

or... does he?

Don't mind these niggers, they'll shut the fuck up once their 300 dollars paycheck comes in so they can "accumulate" some more JNT.

you sir are no jntleman. you are weak. begone. you are relieved of your duties soldier.

buy yesterdays scam today!

I still don't get the agenda. Even if you are not finished with your accumulating, you are doing a permanent reputation damage to this project. Then you can accumulate for months, fucking short minded monkeys here.

my goal is to spread the word of the greatness of JNT and to destroy all fudders and/or possible fudders. either join the JIBarmy or become my enemy. it is your choice. i cannot stop any decision that you make, but also, you cannot stop me as well. join the JNTlement army or be left behind.

JNTlement UNITE

No. His goal is precisely to get you to sell. This is FUD disguised as shilling and you are walking right into it.

you are thinking you are smart but you are not smart. you are clearly not a JNTleman

>Implying a bunch of moonbois and pajeets can permanently damage this project.

wew lad

Thet's the beauty of the project though isn't it, that once the DAO is operational and if the projects succeed in achieving what they aim to do, then the speculative impact on the value of the JNT token will be minimal.