Playing with a few dozens of dollars

>Playing with a few dozens of dollars
>Somehow manage to transform it into 350€
>I save some real money in order to get into crypto
>Buy 200€ worth of BTC right before the great dip of January
>Hold during the dip. Stronger hands than Atlas after the Titanomachy.
>February 12. BTC is going to boom again.
>The best moment to invest!
>Unfortunately I have no money for this.

It sucks, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k
soundcloud.com/mogusa-413759367
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just to make it clear:
>Playing with a few dozens of dollars in crypto (a gift).

>BTC is going to boom again
Boom downwards yah.

Why do i feel like breaking something everytime I see this azn roastie

If you were the qt in your pic, I'd unironically send you 1 BTC and maybe ask for some feet pics in return.

How does it feel to be born a man?

Can you give me one good reason why I should donate to you and not the other thousand retards who beg here daily?

Trick question, there is no reason.

Nah, it's worth being a man. I can spend money wisely, as well as watch and understand "Master and Commander".

I can't help you, sorry.

Good luck with your prediction.

a) I am not begging (that would be illegal here). b) I genuinely strive to make it, and my goals are far from buying waifu figures or tipping camwhores.

>it's okay user
>I never understood what Bitcoin was anyways
>You are what makes you. Not your Bitcoins.
>Good Luck and goodbye user. My parents arranged my marriage with Zhang. He's going to wake up now.

>Understand master and commander

My nigga. Roasties will just never understand.

>Good Luck and goodbye user. My parents arranged my marriage with Zhang. He's going to wake up now.
It might sound fun, but a chinese girl actually stopped talking to me right after she got a boyfriend. "Sorry, user, but now I have a bf of my own race, and he doesn't like me to talk to other guys" were her words.

checked

Bumping with qt.

Why don't you just buy more bitcoins with bitcoins?

I love you too, user :)

you lost 350,000 euros? how?

Who else just wants to slap her brah slap her?

Last time I donated to someone on here I found out he had a wallet with over 200ETH in it.

Also ''subtle begging'' isn't allowed. We all know you're begging.

I was talking about 350 euros, not 350k. I lost nothing, because I am holding, and I it's probably going to recover soon.

Pic related is for you.

This is the proof that I bought in January:
blockchain.info/address/1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

>200ETH
I thought we all are poorfags here.

Are you that idiot who was talking about doing something good while everyone else was insulting you and the beggar a few days ago? lmao @ your life

Story?

I bet her feet look and smell amazing.

I agree 100%

Who knows. But you can listen to her songs here:
soundcloud.com/mogusa-413759367

she is beautiful

I don't know if it's the same guy, but some redneck was asking for money saying he lost his job and couldn't afford to feed his wife and kid. He posted a picture of a crib. Everyone told him to fuck off except some retard who believed him and told everyone to have sympathy. He donated and the money ended up being transferred into a wallet that had 200 ETH.

reported

I see. If this is real, I feel bad for that guy. We need more good people instead of greedy jews, they can improve this world.

Good people, remember the #1 rule of Veeky Forums: Never trust what Veeky Forums say.

I'm so fucking lonely bros

How's that, mate?

>Pretend to be waifu tier qt
>beg bitcoin

>Pretend to be waifu tier qt
Wait, what? I never said that.

Stop begging you disgusting piece of shit.

I know the feeling bro. :^(

My GF broke up with me a month ago. I make a lot of money, enough that I'm about to invest nearly 2k a month after all my expenses. It doesn't make me happy though. I only got a few hours of sleep last night because of loneliness.