VeChain - Sunny strikes again!

Great stuff! For those that don't know, thats the Deputy Prime Minister, Minister for Development Cooperation of Belgium.

first smart country confirmed

Look at his face, he is like "Yea gook pump your shit whatever I have other things to do"

piece of shit

I am from Belgium AMA

Literally this

stay poor

this seems shady as fuck

I wouldn't believe this Sunny guy

Waar zijn de tetten?

EVERY FUCKING DAY
V
E
R
Y

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

D
A
Y

What is the reputaion of that guy?

Is he one of those ministers who does anything for publicity

what were the real reasons for the first world war and who was behind the whole thing?

Oh and why do they sell the best ice cream sandwiches only in this one shitty gas station chain?

Funny how all pump and dump scam follow the same pattern. I always get the "stay poor" response when I post in a scam thread

Did they scam DNV too?
Some of the best people in the whole world as far as risk management goes, scammed by sunny "shady" lu, destroyer of worlds.

i'm sure jim breyer invested in a scam

V L D
L
D

Funny how every time VeChain comes out with a partnership people say "fake partnership" or that somehow the Deputy Prime Minister of Belgium is in on the scam.

he is, if you look closely enough you see that it is sunnys secretary, a small chink in a bodysuit.
Very shady.

Jim Breyer never invested in this shit. Stop fucking lying, everyone knows crypto is a one big ponzi scheme

sorry walen here i don't get that joke
I would say he's kind of an attention whore but he's deputy prime minister and minister of "Development Cooperation and Digital Agenda™"
I have no idea

kek, good one

How does he do it? He was literally a no-name poorfag just 7 months ago, and now he's like some rock star in the industry, always grabbing the best stuff AND get them to advertise it for him.

Used ICO funds to pay relevant people tl shill like Breyer,DNV and the chink government. No wonder they have no working product

That's brilliant. How is this the first guy to figure it out? No way Breyer gives a shit about his reputation, he's already made his money.

Belgium is a fucking retarded country t. swamp german

Breyer is a penny stock pumper. Completely irrelevant and none of you neets ever heard of the faggut until ven paid him

but he does make some good ice cream, i love the breyer vanilla.

Exactly, Breyer just got lucky cause he accidently bought Facebook as a pumpndump but he forgot to sell it so basically hes a fucking fraud nkt a good speculator just won the lottery

>meet with the prime minister
>+0.3% over the last 24h
Wow it's on to the moon baby

This shit makes my day.
As a Belgian I actually vote for this guy and his liberal party.
He's not the "will do anything for media attention polwhore".
Down to earth and hard-working family man who comes from a very competent family of politicians.
Furthermore it gets muh dick ROCKSOLID because I also hold a 40% portfolio VEN.
Thanks alexander,thanks for making my day.

Im so happy a retard like you didnt get quints

Hoeveel belgen heb je nodig om een een lamp te verwisselen?

When VeChain split from BitSe they were picked up by the Chinese state. They are basically in a secret incubator ran by the Chinese government.

Look who posted it dumb faggot

Of course they are. VeChain is basically China, why else do you think they got those chinese deals?

isn't that how speculating works tho? you pump and dump shit until you get a feel for its price movements, then when youre dumping all your shit you come across one of your shits youre like "hmmm this shits price is acting weird but in a good way, i dont mind losing some money holding this shit" then you hold it until it has a bull-run then you dump it

fuck vechain. it's only paid shills that spam our board and reddit about this shitcoin

Scam scam scam do not buy please

sunny is out of control, someone has to stopped this raping maniac
he literally rapes everyone who has 2 legs its insane

Very shady coin

DAS A SCAM

some seriously shady shit going on at venchain. I wouldn't trust sunny as far as I could throw him

why is this not going up?

Because it already mooned, need alot more than twitter photos to get it moving again

the more research I do the more shady this shit looks

Yeah they are taking a picture in front of the Belgian embassy with an skateboard but were is their whitepaper?