PBC - three cryptos to soar in 2018

PBC sent an email a week before regarding the price of BTC reaching upto $350000. He also mentioned three other cryptos that he expects to soar exponentially. Any idea what they are?

LINK
MONERO
ETH

Probably the ones I'm not holding

Of course TRX is going to be one of them. Kek

Good choices user
I'll add omg for mid term (spring / summer 2018)

Achain will be one of them

Teeka's last DD document was about Skycoin, VeChain, and Asian exchanges. VeChain has already mooned since then so that definitely isn't it

ChainLink has the market cap room to really blast off, and the potential partnerships behind the scenes could cause a genuine singularity.

My money is on LINK being one of those 3

>$350000
Damn, a lot of people will be eating their dicks soon

Mooncoin.

is this a meme or do people really believe in link that much?

> (OP)
>>$350000

yes that wont happen. 350k? totally retarded, even the idea is retarded. this faggot should go to jail for his degenerate shilling

no link is a meme you fucking brainlet

LINK
QSP
REQ

for real though

hmm, I would think the following in this order:
>ETH
>BTC
>XLM
>NEO

Honourable Mentions:
>ADA: I don't know enough to comment on this but I know it's a big deal.
>IOTA: If they pull off their tech, i'm sure this will be a huge cap. Don't know enough to be confident on it.

Good, I never even read a link thread.
I will shill it from now on too.

Link is a shitcoin, stop mememing it so hard people might actually think its a good project

Where’d you get this screencap

I know it is a shit project, but I also know most people here are stupid, so they might even really think it is good.

This is fake. Teeka believes it will take off in may with consensus, not april. Right now he's big on dash and cindicator and thinks they are both undervalued. Also he thinks we might see another big dip before going way up

Trac
Man
Rivetz

This is the same bullshit text from the crypto genius James altucher website, except he updated the date to be a month out from Feb 2 which is what it said in January when I clicked on his dumb face on zh.

Dude just shills his idiotic crypto courses.

One of his "investing secrets" was ETC. Kid you not.

BTC
ETH
Coinye

dash undervalued

I know he shills quite a bit, but that dude called out some really good ones. NEO at 13 cents , eth at $6. Wish I had known about NEO back then. Low marketcap coins will give the greatest multipliers.

yeah, just like btc hitting 10
or 100
or 1000
or 10000
or 19000

ALL WRONG.
You're all quite far off.

bazingacoin
bitbean
womencoin

Ripple probably, but pajeet scums here with tell you to buy shartcoins like Link

I'll give you one
The eagle shield.

By the way, why are you pajeets so poor you cant pay a few hundred dollars to get intel?

Cindicator will 3000% before the end of the year according to Teeka.

DRGN, CND, ANT

You're welcome

Why can't you guys see that Link is literally one of the shittiest coins out there?

The meme that link is a meme is a metameme.

So should I buy a BTC now or not

I assure you not even one of the faggots shillng/fudding it has any idea anymore

IOST is one of them, i know that
15X before April

it was pumped with tether, and with coordinated shilling from aug to dec. no normies want to buy meme currency that loses value. the only reason people want to buy it is if it increases

OMG, LINK, ETH obviously

OMG for sure

ETH
XLM
LTC

FUN
XLM
REQ

unironically

AION
SALT
CND

????

FUN , the fucking gambling coin.

RCN!

one obv is EOS

>CND

Scam.

>You must FOMO quickly

are you retarded? literally one of the few coins which is actually used for something
just kys please

OMG

Don't talk to me or my wife's LINK ever again

>Link
>REQ
>WAN

I think it's pretty obvious LINK is one of those

Teeka mentioned OMG as part of his release back in July, predicting $700/token.

XRP
VEN
LINK

Will buy more now, thanks old user

I knew it was nocoiner cucks spreading tether fud

>Knows at least 1 of the coins Teeka is referring to
>Isn't going to share it with Veeky Forums

Wow the delusion is real, BTC 350k in 2 years...Hahahahahahahahahahaha...Had a good chucke from that one...Stupid people never learn.

See you at 500k

Nothing that gets shilled here. I just come here for laughs and to see bags I don't want to hold.

this
I am fucking glad none of the new projects I've invested in get shilled here.

lel. I remember faggots like you saying that shit when buttcorn was $3 a coin. Get in or get rekt choadhuffer

Teeka is a scam artist. His picks only moon during a bull market, anyone can do that. How is Dash doing now? Ripple? ZEN? They didn't outperform the market at all.